ibGehring+    1409

13260184_10153657855478297_1443170668221

13237709_10153818767328392_4229317928432

I think the Draco mat is god awful. Like how much shit do you need going on, on one mat.

The PK one is FIRE.

• Upvote 1

Squiddy    9173

that top cut one is pure shit. theres way to much going on if they just featurared 1 monstar like master down the side it would have been pristine 

»Satchmo    3222

They could've organized the Draco one so much better, but instead they just kinda threw the monsters anywhere.

brighteyes    2150

The top cut mat has my five favorite monsters in the game atm on it. I really want to like it.

petqwe    286

One day they will print the whole fucking decklist on the mat?

• Upvote 5

Kecleon    41

Has it been confirmed that the Dracoslayer mat is the top cut mat? I would think that it's the entry mat since it says "Promotional Item" on the bottom right hand corner.

nvm, apparently the PK one also has "Promotional Item" as well. I don't like that they started putting that phrase on the mats.

boots88    124

I don't understand how it's ever been possible to screw up putting a card image on a decent background.

A lone Ignister or Breaksword would have looked great.

Blacklisted    1330

There were so many ways to put 5 monsters on 1 mat without looking like a cluster fuck

effortless    5

obv that PK mat looks fucking clean, but that dracopals could have come out a lot better. i think not putting in the extra deck dracoslayers and including vector while spreading those 3 out accrost the mat would have looked much better. also whoever though a white bottom to that mat would look good needs to get their eyes checked.

Blacklisted    1330

The alternative was only having the extra deck one.

»PJ    4183
20 hours ago, Kecleon said:

Has it been confirmed that the Dracoslayer mat is the top cut mat? I would think that it's the entry mat since it says "Promotional Item" on the bottom right hand corner.

"Promotional item" will appear on all Game Mats that are given away in the future; the mats that we've designed for upcoming events display it as well.