Sign in to follow this  
Dank Memeston

Eldritch Moon Spoilers

+Paraliel+    8010
8 minutes ago, Darthflaw said:

I can't wait to use this to flicker Reflector mage

Well the cuter thing is you can flicker a melded creature, it returns as the 2 creatures and both get +1/+1 counters until they remeld

+Paraliel+    8010

Docent of Perfection

3UU - Rare

Creature - Insect Horror

Flying

Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery, put a 1/1 blue wizard token onto the battlefield. Then, if you control 3 or more wizards, transform Docent of Perfection.

5/4

///

Final Iteration

Creature - Eldrazi Insect

Flying

Wizard creatures you control get +2/+1 and have flying

Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery, put a 1/1 blue wizard token onto the battlefield

6/5

Enchantment 2GG

Every time you cast a Eldrazi creature spell with a converted mana cost higher then or equal to 7, draw two cards.

evolution seems cool, sacing a sion to search out cutthroat or a loam dryad for almost anything is cool

Mascis    4418
On 6/30/2016 at 11:57 AM, Mutavault said:

harmlessoffering.jpg

real talk this is the best set mtg has ever printed because you get giant tentacle monsters, angles transforming into horrifying tentacle monsters, wearwolves, and a card that gives your opponent a cat

Mutavault    2900

spellqueller.jpg

This card is redicolous and it has the old fiend hunter text on it so you can blink it and permenantly exile it with like restoration angel etc... It blows out creature decks and is good vs. everything.

(Keep in mind for you to blink this you have to have more than 1 spell on the stack to exile it permanently)

Ex: flash queller target spell trigger on the stack blink queller, queller comes in again has to target the spell, spell gets removed that other trigger still on stack has no target now so the fresh blinked in queller is still linked to that spell originally.

+Paraliel+    8010

6 RR

Devil-Horror

Chaos Reveler costs 1 Mana less to play for each instant or sorcery card in your graveyard.

Prowess

When Chaos Reveler enters the battlefield discard your hand and draw three cards.

3/4

Modern playable?

Mutavault    2900
5 hours ago, Paraliel said:

Modern playable?

Theres no way imo, its a much worse Angler Fish/Tas and your litterally playing this for a draw 3 that only gets good at earliest with the best draw turn 3 with double thoughtscour next turn double red source and you have to have only instants/sorcs from it to be good enough. Its really cool and I want it to get there but drawing 3 cards for something this expensive I just don't see it but I hope I'm wrong.

• Upvote 1

Dank Memeston    1716

What about in some sort of Dredge deck. It helps dredge a lot and they often play a decent amount of inst/sorc so it definitely seems plausible on some level. Maybe it would be more relevant in that weird Zombie Infestation Dredge Control deck.

Schism    986

Ended up going 4-1-1 at my pre release. Went gw splash red for nahiri. Opened gisela,eldritch evoloution,and the mindbender eldrazi out of my prize packs. Good night overall.

ibGehring+    1410

So I played 4 pre releases. I opened 5 Gisella in 4 kits... along with Bruna in 2 of them... 

+ other bomb rares / mythics. Was silly.

I'm on sone crazy hot streak atm. FNM last week SOI draft and pack 2 Avacyn, Pack 3 Nahiri.