+Digbick    7359

reggie is free>???????????

shit its a sign

• Upvote 4

+ACP+    33891

I'm going to post a wall of text shortly. I did not buy the site. Rather, I found a buyer for rei. I will be the head administrator, but I am not the owner.

• Upvote 3

+greasy thug    19082

Apparently this news which ended up on my Facebook feed urged me to post for the first time in nearly a month

good luck and Godspeed 

• Upvote 4

NetRepTodd    197

Thank you for everything ash.

Good luck to Allen.  This will be a new learning experience for him and for the community as a whole.

+Mascis    4338

i will remain loyal.

go florida

Final_Vent    2912

Don't browse as much anymore but this place (as corny as it sounds) was like a second home growing up, and it wouldn't have been as great as it was without yah. Made some great friends, learned so much, experienced a ton and more. Appreciate everything you've done for the site

And goodluck to new management/ownership, hope you're able to do good as the torch gets passed to yah

buckwheatloaf    190
1 hour ago, ACP said:

Our traffic has been a bit sluggish in recent months, but our main goal will be to revitalize the site with new members using all means necessary.

i'll be in charge of leading the pojo mass migration xD

• Upvote 2

+canasian    4170

This seems like a good situation

Best of luck, rei, I hope everything goes well for you

SSJ Grumpig    5711

the end of a mother fucking era. wow.

there are no words

• Upvote 3

»Ryuuzaki    2560

Did we really put that entire Duelistgroundz community in the hands of a man who used to put his Yu-Gi-Oh! dueling deck in a sock?

Wish the best for both of you. Interested in the fact the Game Academy is involved. Maybe I'll have to start showing my Duelistgroundz support with a shirt when I show up there every once and a while.

• Upvote 2

»Barron    8037

Thanks Ash for giving me a chance back when Hoban banned me and i got banned in the debate section. Ever since then I tried to chill and become a better member. I too grew up some from DG and if DG weren't around the time I came I'm not really sure I'd be here right now. I know for sure I wouldn't be playing yugioh nor even be as good as i am now then when I signed up. I learned a lot and I try to stay humble about it. Anyways, thanks for taking care of the site and shit. Best of luck with things in life. 

Also ACP, use Discord more pls.

• Upvote 3

Wild Caniac    418

I thank you for all that you have done for this site rei. This site has been part of my life since 2006 and it will always be a reason I stayed with YGO as long as I did. Also I had some pretty unreal posts and topics here. I still dislike that you removed me on facebook in 2012 for not choosing to vote for Obama, but I digress. This is a big day for DGZ and I hope it continues to live through ACP.

Myth    95

Stay in touch. I can't imagine how much giving this place up sucks to you.