mark    3105

Bumping this and added abc draco to the OP, because with zoodiac gone, this deck can be played again 

Brand    253

Has anyone tried the Symphonic engine? I tried it at my locals on Wednesday and went 4-2, losing to infernoids drawing the best possible hands in swiss and top. I feel like its a good engine to set up turn 1 decode + ABC, all it needs is a gadget and Hangar and you're golden.

SymphonicWarriorGuitaar-RATE-EN-C-1E.png

SymphonicWarriorMiccs-RATE-EN-C-1E.png

I tried it at my locals on Wednesday and went 4-2, losing to infernoids drawing the best possible hands in swiss and top. I feel like its a good engine, all it needs is a gadget and Hangar and you end up with Decode Talker + ABC. 

Edited by Brand

turceal    29

Has anyone started testing this deck with destrudo? i saw a few lists floating around with 12 field spells (3 hanar, 3 ravin, 3 terra, 3 rotation), 2 destrudo, 1 dark wurm + ABC core. They also used dragon shrine + foolish for additional dumping. I was gold fishing the deck and out of 10 hands every one made buster + decode.

its still theorycrafting for the moment, but i hear talk that Ojamas might be an engine splashed into ABC once the new stuff hits, since it turns Ojamagic into an instant ABC.

Discard Ojamagic through something (ravine, ABC eff etc) serch 3 ojamas, play Ojamadification, banish ojamas, summon A, B and C, shenanigans. banish Ojamadification to recycle 3 ojamas and draw 1. 

19 minutes ago, Stomach The MachoPony said:

its still theorycrafting for the moment, but i hear talk that Ojamas might be an engine splashed into ABC once the new stuff hits, since it turns Ojamagic into an instant ABC.

Discard Ojamagic through something (ravine, ABC eff etc) serch 3 ojamas, play Ojamadification, banish ojamas, summon A, B and C, shenanigans. banish Ojamadification to recycle 3 ojamas and draw 1. 

I'm aware of what your talking about although I'm not confident that it'll be the best way to go forward with ABCs. Lithuim2300 did a vid a good bit back albeit he did it with the assumption of Grinder Golem being legal and Firewall at 3:  

well i was thinking more of a smaller engine, i mean with 3 Ojamadification, 2-3 Ojamagic and 1 each of Black, Green and Yellow that's 8-9 cards, throw in 3 of A, B and C along with destrudo and you're sitting at like 13-14 monsters and 4-5 spells, plenty of room for anything else you might want to throw in, dead cards are always helpful as fodder for ABC, and even if you dont have Ojamadification in hand, getting the 3 Ojamas out of your deck to avoid potential dead draws by throwing away Ojamagic gives you more fodder and a good amount of deck thinning. 

ABC not doing as well as I'd hoped but Calvan Tahan managed Top 32 at Atlanta: