Just binged through this recently, pretty sick show.
Season 2 started off a bit slow but its definitely picked up last episode.

Only issue i've really had is that i feel like they cant really do anything that had as big of an impact as season 1, i was also annoyed how little Elliots story had to do with everyone else during the start of season 2, but they cleared that up nicely.

I wish i found out about this at the end of the season, i hate having to wait for shows to air.

1 hour ago, welcometointernet said:

Only issue i've really had is that i feel like they cant really do anything that had as big of an impact as season 1, i was also annoyed how little Elliots story had to do with everyone else during the start of season 2, but they cleared that up nicely.

I wish i found out about this at the end of the season, i hate having to wait for shows to air.

Why I love discovering shows on Netflix. 

I feel like this season has a lot of potential for shit to go down especially after the last few episodes. Elliot is now 100% committed to the cause which should make for an interesting development. 

N e J i    904

Incredible cinematography for a TV Show. Like, really impressive. Also, gotta respect the work they put in making the coding legit.

• Upvote 3

+rei+    34993

6 epis in this show makes me want to switch into security so hard.

Faint    5963

Bumping this cos the last 2 seasons have been phenomenal

It's as close to breaking bad in terms of style, pacing, payoff as I've come across. Hugely detail oriented and engaging

• Upvote 1

Faint    5963

Mr. Robot is the best tv series of all time and that final season and ending was bloody spectacular.

Fight me.

• Upvote 1