Sign in to follow this  
fanfingtastic

Farewell

fanfingtastic    171

So i just found out the wife and I have baby #3 on its way and i have had barely any time for this forum or YGO in general. It was always a should I go disc golfing to go to locals, well now that baby #3 is on its way i will have even less time which i dont mind at all cause i love my kids more than anything, but with us just moving to a house thats literally right next to a disc golf course i know where my free time will prolly be spent at.

But thank you DGZ for all the insight on cards, all the help on decks.

You guys have made me a better player and a better person, i will truly miss this place.

Who knows when the kids are older maybe they will want to get into dragon duels and ill be back. 

Till then i bid thee farewell

-FanFingTastic-

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, fanfingtastic said:

So i just found out the wife and I have baby #3 on its way and i have had barely any time for this forum or YGO in general. It was always a should I go disc golfing to go to locals, well now that baby #3 is on its way i will have even less time which i dont mind at all cause i love my kids more than anything, but with us just moving to a house thats literally right next to a disc golf course i know where my free time will prolly be spent at.

But thank you DGZ for all the insight on cards, all the help on decks.

You guys have made me a better player and a better person, i will truly miss this place.

Who knows when the kids are older maybe they will want to get into dragon duels and ill be back. 

Till then i bid thee farewell

-FanFingTastic-

Congrats on the kid. Also I'll still probably see you in fantasy football league even if you don't come around dg much anymore. 

»Tygo    14112

I think I've used a few different of your builds as skeletons and you were always one of the people I thought "maybe I'll PM if I have a question about it." Thanks for everything dude. GL with baby number 3.