Jump to content
Abe Thalos

Farewell

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, Jazz said:

 

We have much higher standards here. We are elitist snobs and we are proud of it. All other ygo forums are trash. We don't give a shit what you've done there.

 

You have to express yourself better than you've been doing. You post too much. It's good to contribute but you need to provide more substance. You're a pleb. You're not funny. You're actually rather annoying. People associate your persona with spam. I suggest you lurk more. Go for quality over quantity.

I appreciate your advice. I'll take it to mind. Thank you 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»lo fi    2612
12 hours ago, Blacklisted said:

I think at -143 karma it's probably just easier to make a new account and have a new persona than it is to salvage whatevers left of you

 

multi's are a ban-able offense.. in this case I'd say please make a multi, so I can kindly have the luxury of banning you. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blacklisted    1329

Except your persona is one that does not contribute to the benefit of the community, nor is it one of any amount of common sense. All those other forums are no name forums with no real amazing players and aren't worth anything at all really

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Blacklisted said:

Except your persona is one that does not contribute to the benefit of the community, nor is it one of any amount of common sense. All those other forums are no name forums with no real amazing players and aren't worth anything at all really

You are on Pojo too though are you not? If it is a waste of your time like your above comment suggests why do you bother?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blacklisted    1329

I'm not really. You can check my frequency on that site and its like once whenever bothered, or right before a regionals where I need to see what people on table 50 are going to be playing in their deck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Blacklisted said:

I'm not really. You can check my frequency on that site and its like once whenever bothered, or right before a regionals where I need to see what people on table 50 are going to be playing in their deck

This is your usage since you joined in February: Total Posts: 165 (0.74 posts per day) http://www.pojo.biz/board/member.php?u=266296 

You are at about 3/4 of post per day hardly super active but ironically more posts than I've made and I've been on Pojo longer than you. For reference my usage: Total Posts: 160 (0.49 posts per day) http://www.pojo.biz/board/member.php?u=264405

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soul    7940
On 9/13/2016 at 5:32 PM, Jazz said:

 

We have much higher standards here. We are elitist snobs and we are proud of it. All other ygo forums are trash. We don't give a shit what you've done there.

 

You have to express yourself better than you've been doing. You post too much. It's good to contribute but you need to provide more substance. You're a pleb. You're not funny. You're actually rather annoying. People associate your persona with spam. I suggest you lurk more. Go for quality over quantity.

 

i remember when i used to roast this guy all the time and now i see what hes become and it brings a tear to my eye :')

 

on a side note, i deserved to win that disk commander title, you all sucked so bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazz    5316
On 9/16/2016 at 5:05 PM, Soul said:

 

i remember when i used to roast this guy all the time and now i see what hes become and it brings a tear to my eye :')

 

on a side note, i deserved to win that disk commander title, you all sucked so bad. 

 

Funny that's exactly how I feel about the Goat Controller title.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Urthor    10208

Cannot say the same about the April 2010 title

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×