Abe Thalos

Farewell

Abe Thalos    183

Edited by Abe Thalos
  • Downvote 17

Wait wait Abe, you can't leave me alone with these savages!(Meant as a joke guys don't get your panties in a wad)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Me.    59
On 2016-09-04 at 6:29 PM, Chumley said:

Wait wait Abe, you can't leave me alone with these savages!

Third farewell thread incoming?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Me. said:

Third farewell thread incoming?

Not on your life. I'm not done here. You will learn soon enough I'm far to stubborn to just up and leave due to negativity  

54 minutes ago, welcometointernet said:

people dont get annoyed if you dont post stupid shit

And maybe some people take things far too seriously sometimes  

website is bad    2170

no your posts are pretty bad

7 minutes ago, subculture bitch said:

no your posts are pretty bad

Well, pardon me for trying to enjoy myself on the forum while being myself and expressing my personal views on things. Oh wait that doesn't mesh with the angry and crude forum culture you guys have here 

• Downvote 7

website is bad    2170

if you dont like the culture than just go lmao?

im certainly not forcing you to post here my man

7 minutes ago, subculture bitch said:

if you dont like the culture than just go lmao?

im certainly not forcing you to post here my man

Look, man I'm only being half-serious about the whole forum culture thing but the point I've been trying to make for the longest time is in all honesty I don't give a damn about downvotes that ain't gonna make me change who I am I'm gonna try and enjoy myself, share my 2 cents and be funny in my own way whether that get's me acceptance or not I could care less.

website is bad    2170

if you dont care about the downvotes stop talking about them. thats literally contradictory. either you do care and you bring them up (in which case the advice is to post better) or you dont and you just shut the fuck up and do your shit regardless without needing to keep trotting it out like its some malignant mark on your being. we certainly have posters with far worse rep than you and they actually dont give a shit and are still around posting their horseshit and doing just fine.

so either be like that, because all the incessant talking about Your Rep is awful (like Your Posts) or DO start caring and making an effort to improve.

commiting to either one of those fully is fine but half assing it is literally your worst option.

• Upvote 1

the main reason i'm on duelistgroundz.com is so i can get self esteem via green arrows 

• Upvote 6

»ACP    33398

My life's goal is to eventually overtake rei in pos rep. After that I'll probably write a memoir detailing my conquest of the world's greatest Yugioh forum.

• Upvote 6

I think I'm still failing to communicate this properly. I DO care but it is more important to me that I think my post are worth while than what other people think. AND my biggest point of all is you guys keep missing that  I'm trying to make fun of my own damn self sometimes when I bring attention to my apparent unpopularity. Oh and one last point it does bother me that you guys often misunderstand my intentions.

14 minutes ago, ACP said:

After that I'll probably write a memoir detailing my conquest of the world's greatest Yugioh forum.

Gosh that sounds like something Patrick Hoban would do lol

website is bad    2170

communicate better. misunderstanding doesnt bubble forth from the ether. if your point isnt being made well look in the mirror dipshit

12 minutes ago, subculture bitch said:

communicate better. misunderstanding doesnt bubble forth from the ether. if your point isnt being made well look in the mirror dipshit

What the hell do  you think I'm trying to do! Good lord!

You know I feel like maybe I'm gonna have to start sticking some goofy emoji at the end of my posts when I'm joking

Mascis    4478

or you could just stop posting.

that might work better for you.

• Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, Mascis said:

or you could just stop posting.

that might work better for you.

That comment feels rather condescending to me but I'll take your advice for now because I think I probably need to take a nap(or just go to bed for the night) and probably seek the services of a medical professional tomorrow  or I'm liable to end up with walking pneumonia like our possible future President Ms. Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton 

Me.    59
8 hours ago, Chumley said:

Not on your life. I'm not done here. You will learn soon enough I'm far to stubborn to just up and leave due to negativity  

Oh, get over yourself. No one spends enough brain capacity thinking about you that we'd ever "learn that you're[...]". There are much more important things to dwell over than every little detail happening on dgz.

Blacklisted    1328

I think at -143 karma it's probably just easier to make a new account and have a new persona than it is to salvage whatevers left of you

4 hours ago, Blacklisted said:

I think at -143 karma it's probably just easier to make a new account and have a new persona than it is to salvage whatevers left of you

You say that but I don't think you realize that while this account is fairly new I've spent over a good year and half creating this persona from the ground up on YgoPro Tdoane, DevPro, Dueling Network, Pokemon Showdown, Exodia.gg, YugiohForums, Pojo, and finally here it's rather hard to just scrap it now.

Jazz    5067
6 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

You say that but I don't think you realize that while this account is fairly new I've spent over a good year and half creating this persona from the ground up on YgoPro Tdoane, DevPro, Dueling Network, Pokemon Showdown, Exodia.gg, YugiohForums, Pojo, and finally here it's rather hard to just scrap it now.

We have much higher standards here. We are elitist snobs and we are proud of it. All other ygo forums are trash. We don't give a shit what you've done there.

You have to express yourself better than you've been doing. You post too much. It's good to contribute but you need to provide more substance. You're a pleb. You're not funny. You're actually rather annoying. People associate your persona with spam. I suggest you lurk more. Go for quality over quantity.

• Upvote 4