• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
ACP

I don't understand DGz and no one likes me

93 posts in this topic

You're so very tryhard and when people tell you not to do something, you come back with utter nonsense in an attempt to explain yourself when no one cares. We just want you to do what you're fucking told: Lurk and learn before bitching about neg and misunderstanding internet sarcasm becomes your fucking life style. You are literally the murderer of most jokes on this board recently and it's the most annoying thing. 

6 minutes ago, Tygo said:

You're so very tryhard and when people tell you not to do something, you come back with utter nonsense in an attempt to explain yourself when no one cares. We just want you to do what you're fucking told: Lurk and learn before bitching about neg and misunderstanding internet sarcasm becomes your fucking life style. You are literally the murderer of most jokes on this board recently and it's the most annoying thing. 

I'm anti-authoritarian so I kind of have a natural tendency to question authority that I disagree with. I do apologize for upsetting you and making you feel disrespected. 

11 minutes ago, Telvin123 said:

I feel like one of your biggest issues is that you just try too hard to be funny.

It actually works in real life. People seem to find it endearing 

1 hour ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Pardon me but I thought this type of remark was considered taboo on DGz? Correct me if I'm wrong                                                 30a4b56d2d2c3571643fbe87c4ef3ac9.jpg

what did i said. i said dont post meme without monahan or i permission

2 minutes ago, RZR_DigbickThePickleMan said:

what did i said. i said dont post meme without monahan or i permission

You got me there. I forgot. I'll try to remember next time since as I recall I did agree to that

its a blanket no from me for the next year you will be up for reevaluation on 9/23/2017 at 9:02 pm eastern standard time

can u fukin not have a giant ass signature. its so unnecessary and creatures traffic making it annoying to scroll

2 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Or you could just make a crude and derogatory remark like the below and hope it picks up laughs and likes:                                                                   

I personally would have picked something more the style of Simon Cowell myself.

An example of what not to do on DG

40 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Disliked DGz User - Says something cynical gets a red down arrow becomes even more cynical

4 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Disliked DGz User - Says something cynical gets a red down arrow becomes even more cynical

So you're saying you understand exactly what's going on and you're being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole?

3 minutes ago, Markus. said:

So you're saying you understand exactly what's going on and you're being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole?

*Sigh* I wouldn't put it that way but I guess the answer is yes... to an extent, I'm making a point as well but yes indeed I guess you could accurately call me a stubborn asshole and proud of it. 

The only "point" I see here is that you don't like the people on dg; if that's the case then you're more than welcome to stop reading this site

1 minute ago, canasian said:

The only "point" I see here is that you don't like the people on dg; if that's the case then you're more than welcome to stop reading this site

Eh, where did you get the idea I don't like people? I adore Ducktape, Buckwheatloaf, Joe., ACP, and SSJ Grumpig

If you want to continue socializing with them you should change your behavior before you lose that privilege and get banned entirely.

4 minutes ago, Markus. said:

If you want to continue socializing with them you should change your behavior before you lose that privilege and get banned entirely.

Lol if I actually become in imminent danger of being banned I'll try to avoid it but If I can't I'll just get folks Facebooks. Oh and side note I forgot in the other post but Squiddy is pretty awesome too. 

I'm one of the new members on dgz. Yet I remember times when this guy would have been banned 10 times by now.

#makeDGgreatagain

3 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Lol if I actually become in imminent danger of being banned I'll try to avoid it but If I can't I'll just get folks Facebooks. Oh and side note I forgot in the other post but Squiddy is pretty awesome too. 

You are in imminent danger of being banned. People have mentioned it before and as you are actually refusing to change your ways that are destructive to the site I can see it happening very soon, and I don't necessarily think that all those people would like you very much after all of the shit that you've pulled. I didn't want you banned until just now where you admitted you understood everything, just want to be an asshole and refused to change (completely avoiding maybe changing behavior by using facebook). It's like you wanna use this site for all it's worth.

3 minutes ago, Markus. said:

You are in imminent danger of being banned. People have mentioned it before and as you are actually refusing to change your ways that are destructive to the site I can see it happening very soon, and I don't necessarily think that all those people would like you very much after all of the shit that you've pulled. I didn't want you banned until just now where you admitted you understood everything, just want to be an asshole and refused to change (completely avoiding maybe changing behavior by using facebook). It's like you wanna use this site for all it's worth.

I'm sitting here trying to contemplate this. I'd really like to know what you would do in my situation. Think for a moment about real life. Consider Hillary Clinton Democratic Presidential Nominee. Throughout her career in politics, she has at times said the wrong thing, rubbed people the wrong way, and otherwise made poor choices. You know what people called her names like "Heldebeast", insulted her intelligence, and told her to shut up but did that stop her? No, it did not and next year she may be the Commander and Chief The President of the United States of America!

you are painfully unfunny and every post you make is forced and contrived for the purpose of getting people to like you and it comes off as robotic and shitty

can you please stop talking about politics in non political threads its forced as fuck

3 minutes ago, Monahan said:

can you please stop talking about politics in non political threads its forced as fuck

in before 'im free to say what i want and if you dont like it then you should take me less seriously because i am how i am and that is or is not just what i actualy do or do not want to be whatever blabla..'

you were literally given every opportunity and piece of advice necessary to become a likable and productive member of this community but you know i guess youre right and it is more fun to just suck your own dick all day.

1 hour ago, Monahan said:

I took the liberty of taking a selfie of me reading that:

6a3a1c9e4adf4574bb3434dabc57d71a.png

cool thanks.

now take the liberty of choking on a turd, please.

7 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I took the liberty of taking a selfie of me reading that:

6a3a1c9e4adf4574bb3434dabc57d71a.png

you look like yr a pedo