Me.

YCS Prague 2017

64 posts in this topic

hmmmm.

i kinda wanna go back for a second europe trip if i can get my life out of the dumpsters by then

I always knew I would never travel for ygo. There are plenty of ways to spend my money that I would enjoy more.

it just so happens that ygo comes travellling to me...

9 hours ago, The_Be(a)sT said:

I always knew I would never travel for ygo. There are plenty of ways to spend my money that I would enjoy more.

it just so happens that ygo comes travellling to me...

You don't always have to travel for ygo. You can travel around ygo. Like what I mean is, considering I live in Australia and a solid 16 hours from the rest of the world, I could plan my holidays around an event and have sightseeing/tourist shit before and after with ygo being a bonus in the middle allowing me to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Spending money and traveling specifically for an event however is a bit more far fetched for me.

That's a good advice and I understand it indeed.
I just never liked sightseeng etc. I would much rather spend a week in the Alps skiing, or something.  It just really depends on your priorities and hobbies. 
Like I plan spending next summer in America, but in Yellowstone and that I believe is far away from any ygo event.

I will consider attending this. But buying a solid deck is an investment on its own.

15 minutes ago, The_Be(a)sT said:

That's a good advice and I understand it indeed.
I just never liked sightseeng etc. I would much rather spend a week in the Alps skiing, or something.  It just really depends on your priorities and hobbies. 
Like I plan spending next summer in America, but in Yellowstone and that I believe is far away from any ygo event.

I will consider attending this. But buying a solid deck is an investment on its own.

It seems fairly unlikely that the value of your deck would drop over the weekend or that the general interest in buying cards would be unusually at the time around the event. You'd probably be able to get rid of the deck for at worst marginal losses.

I have no idea what your personal situation looks like, but borrowing a deck is also a potential solution. Events are just generally more fun if you have a group of friends to hang around with, so I hope you know someone for this reason too. I would in fact say that the social experience of going with people you know is a big part of what makes the trip worth the investment.

Beast, you're still my twitch lover. So we could take this to pm and find you a group to hang out with and a deck to play <3

haha, thanks for the offer. I appreciate it <3, but it's too soon to start talking decks when neither the banlist nor all the cards available for this tournament were released.

Prague the last two years has been so good, definitely my favourite YCS's and will probs go for the 3rd time.

This is this weekend, hype :DD

On 2016-09-26 at 11:11 PM, boots88 said:

Don't let a cheater win this year guys.

As if I could lose to any cheaters under Prague rules, I have the perfect meta call in playing gadgets for completely free rank 4's through the double summon field spell. But don't tell anyone about this gem.

Ill be going. Does anyone know anyone buying Pokemon TCG at the event? Also looking for a hook up ;)

1 hour ago, DarthChocoboz said:

Ill be going. Does anyone know anyone buying Pokemon TCG at the event? Also looking for a hook up ;)

I can hook up with you:wub:

sad react

You a top or bottom?

I always top, won't accept 33.

That's because you don't play anymore, since there is a nonzero probability for anyone attending that they won't top.

You misunderstand. I was meaning to clarify that I am a top in regards to my sexual preferences, and I will not sleep with anyone age 33 or older.

Not even with mister president of the united states of america?

No, nor would I sleep with Bernie Sanders.

You're just like Trump, you'd fuck his daughters 

Just now, vig=scum said:

You're just like Trump, you'd fuck his daughters 

but only if he's the top.