NB96

Toadally Awesome

NB96    779

I didn't see a Single Card Discussion thread for this card surprisingly. I've been doing some testing on Devpro with various different Treatoad lists so I'm not an expert but I thought it would be worth sharing some thoughts. The card comes out in Invasion: Vengeance (6/11/16). So that's a week or two after YCS Liverpool in the UK. I thought the card seemed really interesting as I slowly get back into the online scene of the game after a break for most of the year.

Toadally Awesome
ToadallyAwesome.jpg?ssl=1&utm_source=rss

2 Level 2 Aqua-type Monsters

(1) Once per turn, during the Standby Phase: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 “Frog” monster from your Deck, except “Frog the Jam”.
(2) Once per turn, during either player’s turn, when your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card or monster effect: You can send 1 Aqua-Type monster from your hand or face-up from your field to the Graveyard; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy the activated card, then you can Set the destroyed card on your side of the field.
(3) If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 WATER monster in your Graveyard; add that monster to your hand.
2200/0

I imagine everybody is already aware about this card but I was just doing some thinking about the impact it could have on the meta. The card is pretty difficult to bait out because it steals the card it negates, so for example a Raigeki wouldn't be a good choice to bait unless you had an OTK as well, otherwise they will take your own Raigeki and use it against you, forcing you to play around it and make strange lines of play that probably aren't ideal. But that's not the main point of the post, I want to talk about how it may impact the meta, and what decks it might be used in.

Plenty of non-Frog decks can summon this card with Bahamut Shark (eg HERO) and Water decks in the OCG have been teching in a small Frog package of 3 Swap Frog, 2 Ronintoadin, 2 Dupe Frog so they wont just use Bahamut Shark to summon this guy, they can run 3 of it and drop it easily enough if they draw a Swap Frog.

Dedicated Frog decks can summon one or two of this card on turn 1 depending on the opening but they have two glaring weaknesses:

• Too reliant on drawing either Swap Frog or Rescue Rabbit.
  • Not good at breaking boards going second.
  • Dead draws if you don't open with Swap Frog.

Dedicated Frog decks seem to have problems in consistency and a reliance on going first. An example list below in from the OCG:

MONSTER CARDS (25):
3 Hitodenchak
2 Ronintoadin
1 Unifrog
3 Swap Frog
3 Maxx “C”
1 Poison Draw Frog
3 Dupe Frog
3 Rescue Rabbit
3 Graydle Slime Jr.
3 Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit

SPELL CARDS (9):
2 Salvage
1 Monster Reborn
1 Soul Charge
1 Harpie’s Feather Duster
1 Dark Hole
3 Twin Twisters

TRAP CARDS (5):
1 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment
3 Solemn Strike

EXTRA DECK (15):
1 Metalfoes Mythriel
1 Coral Dragon
1 Number F0: Utopic Future
1 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
2 Cat Shark
1 Ghostrick Socuteboss
1 Sky Cavalry Centaurea
1 Herald of Pure Light
1 Daigusto Phoenix
1 Number 45: Crumble Logos the Prophet of Demolition
3 Treatoad
1 Ghostrick Angel of Mischief

Hitodenchak is just a level 2, Aqua, Water type monster used for Unexpected Dai and Rescue Rabbit to make Treatoad. Frog the Jam is slightly better as it has a few hundred more atk points, but apparently the card has gone up in price over in Japan so this is a cheaper alternative that will probably never perform any worse in all likelihood.

As you can see the deck can dead draw with their level 2 vanilla, and pretty much all the other Frogs suck if you don't open Swap Frog. Dupe Frog is probably the most bearable if you have to set it but that's still not great. You can draw Unexpected Dai and try to make a Treatoad from there but the problem with card is still the fact that you have to play level 2 vanillas, and that it sucks after turn 1. It's sad but I don't think even dedicated Frog decks will get the maximum value out of this card. The deck is better in the OCG because they have 3 Rescue Rabbit for the Treatoad with no loss in advantage, and still leaving 4 more cards in the hand to try and drop the second to set up a Dupe Frog lock. I had previously tried to solve the reliance on Swap Frog by including a Metalfoe package that could pop my own Dupe Frog to search for Swap Frog, but in the end it just didn't work out as I'd hoped.

Paleozoic (something I have been doing some testing with) can also summon Treatoad so it gives the deck a boost by letting them make an easy, 2-material, 2200 atk beatstick that does a lot of different tasks including providing both offense and defense. The problem I facedwith Paleozoic is that they can't make a strong board on turn 1 unless you draw a Swap Frog, otherwise you just need to set your traps and try to go off on turn 2. Paleozoic also have access to some awesome strong Xyz's such as Anomalocaris and Opabina, both of which have good effects. An example Froggieozoic list below:

MONSTER CARDS (17):
3 Turu-Purun
2 Ronintoadin
1 Flip Flop Frog
1 Unifrog
3 Swap Frog
3 Dupe Frog
1 Barrier Statue of the Torrent
3 Rescue Rabbit

SPELL CARDS (6):
2 Pot of Desires
3 Unexpected Dai
1 Cosmic Cyclone

TRAP CARDS (17):
2 Quaking Mirror Force
3 Paleozoic Olenoides
2 Paleozoic Canadia
3 Paleozoic Dinomischus
1 Paleozoic Hallucigenia
1 Paleozoic Pikaia
1 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment
3 Solemn Strike

EXTRA DECK (15):
1 Metalfoes Crimsonite
1 Masked HERO Dark Law
1 ABC-Dragon Buster
1 Elemental HERO Absolute Zero
2 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1 Starve Venom Fusion Dragon
1 Cat Shark
1 Sky Cavalry Centaurea
1 Number 45: Crumble Logos the Prophet of Demolition
1 Paleozoic Anomalocaris
1 Paleozoic Opabinia
3 Treatoad

Unfortunately as I mentioned, the gimmick of the deck being trap monsters holds them back since you can't use traps on turn 1, meaning you're reliant on opening Swap Frog to do your thing. At that point you might as well just play another deck that also happens to run Swap Frog but isn't as reliant on it imo. I had explored running Temple of the Kings along with Foolish Burial of Belongings (releasing in RATE) as a way to make the deck function on turn 1 with cards such as Shapesister that let you open with Paleozoic Opabina + Treatoad on turn 1. This would let you put a great deal more pressure on your opponent to break your field since Treatoad is backing you and if they don't kill the Opabina on their turn they basically lose since you just search a trap (probably Oleonoides or Dinomischus), pop one of their cards (thanks to Opabina's continuous effect) and get a Paleozoic back, then go into another Treatoad to secure the game while Opabina becomes Downerd Magician in main phase 2. Shapesister could also function as a convenient way to make Opabina with a trap as a material to access the search effect. I need more testing with this to see how it works in a real game scenario however.

Atlantean Mermail Frogs has been gaining ground in the OCG and I think the deck has really good potential over here. The Water deck naturally puts in work going second by nature of the Atlantean cards destroying monsters and backrow, as well as OTK'ing really easily using Abyssmegalo. In addition to this, the deck also has really good turn 1 moves, even more so with the addition of the Frog engine. You can obviously open with Deep Sea Diva or Neptabyss and try to summon Moulinglacia on the first turn, but outside that you can also go for a Bahamut to get Treatoad, or use a drawn Swap Frog to make Treatoad. I think the Frogs just overall strengthen the deck even further. Here's a sample list below:

MONSTER CARDS (33):
3 Neptabyss, the Atlantean Prince
2 Ronintoadin
2 Atlantean Heavy Infantry
3 Swap Frog
2 Maxx “C”
2 Dupe Frog
1 Atlantean Marksman
2 Mermail Abyssgunde
1 Mermail Abyssocea
2 Atlantean Dragoons
1 Wind-Up Shark
2 Mermail Abysspike
3 Mermail Abyssteus
2 Mermail Abyssmegalo
3 Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju
1 Moulinglacia the Elemental Lord
1 Deep Sea Diva

SPELL CARDS (6):
1 Monster Reborn
1 Soul Charge
1 Harpie’s Feather Duster
1 One for One
1 Twin Twisters
1 Abyss-scale of the Mizuchi

TRAP CARDS (1):
1 Vanity’s Emptiness

EXTRA DECK (15):
1 Masked HERO Dark Law
1 ABC-Dragon Buster
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Tatsunoko
1 Coral Dragon
1 Cat Shark
1 Sky Cavalry Centaurea
3 Treatoad
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Bahamut Shark
1 Mermail Abyssgaios

I'd still run Pot of Desires at 3 in this deck even with the possibility of banishing parts of the Frog engine. It's not ideal if you banish them but your deck isn't reliant on them to the degree a dedicated Frog or even Paleozoic deck would be. The TCG also has access to Instant Fusion for Bahamut as well making the deck even better.

They also run a Wind-Up Shark because it can be summoned off Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaighty to go into Bahamut Shark for Treatoad over there.

Another route you can go with Treatoad is HEROes. They already have a way to accommodate Bahamut Shark into the deck without actually making any concessions in terms of quality to their maindeck by just running 3 Tin Goldfish to go with the 3 Bubbleman. Goldfish obviously works fine by helping address the problem of drawing Shadow Mist, particularly without a Mask Change in your hand. HEROes are seeing some play in the OCG but not doing much because of the forbidden/limited list which is detrimental to their version of the deck. The TCG doesn't have to deal with that so the deck can reach it's full potential over here. I think that HEROes will be a really interesting meta call throughout the format. Here's an example list:

MONSTER CARDS (11):
3 Elemental HERO Shadow Mist
3 Elemental HERO Bubbleman
3 Tin Goldfish
2 Summoner Monk

SPELL CARDS (23):
3 A HERO Lives
3 E - Emergency Call
3 Mask Change
3 Pot of Desires
3 Instant Fusion
2 Dark Hole
2 Twin Twisters
1 Raigeki
1 Reingorcement of the Army
1 Soul Charge
1 Upstart Goblin

TRAP CARDS (6):
3 Solemn Strike
1 Solemn Warning
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Vanity's Emptiness

EXTRA DECK (15):
2 Masked HERO Dark Law
1 Masked HERO Anki
1 Elder Entity Norden
2 Bahamut Shark
2 Treatoad
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Gagaga Samurai
1 Number 39: Utopia
1 Number S39: Utopia the Lightning
1 Traptrix Rafflesia

The objective of the deck is to make Dark Law + Bahamut + Treatoad on turn 1 to auto-win. HEROes are naturally consistent at making Dark Law and the card is strong against most of the decks you might expected to see as part of the meta:

• ABC
  • D/D/D
  • Darklords
  • Frog variants
  • Metalfoes (and various other pendulum decks)
  • Water

So the deck is clearly excellent going first but the deck faces some problems going second. HEROes aren't amazing at breaking boards and they generally rely on stopping the opponent making their own. Dark Hole and Raigeki help to alleviate this somewhat but the deck seems like it would rely on Utopia the Lightning going through to get past annoying fields. On the other hands, virtually every deck in you might expect to face has some sort of auto-win strategy so in those scenarios the deck you're using doesn't matter if nothing could have gotten past their board anyway.

I realize this post is basically an elongated way of saying this card is good (i.e. stating the obvious) but I think it's really interesting how this one card basically gives birth to a great deal of new strategies you probably wouldn't expect to see much of were this card not to have been printed. It's possibly that the card will complicate the process of building the side deck because it makes you consider lots of different decks now. You could try to circumvent that by playing Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries to attack all types of Treatoad decks in the space of just 3 side deck slots. Inevitably it would (for example) kill the Frog matchup, but you run into the problem that some of these deck work just fine without Treatoad. HEROes can still threaten you with one of the best anti-meta monsters ever printed (imo), and while it would inconvenience Water decks, they can still do basically all of their combos anyway so you're hoping to maybe make a Swap Frog in their hand useless for the most part.

Looking at most of these Treatoad decks I think they would have serious problems against Kozmo interestingly. HERO might have the best shot at the matchup simply because the deck has space for Utopia the Lightning but judging by their extra decks I don't see many outs. Maybe the Frog and Paleozoic decks would go for two rank 2's into Number F0: Utopic Future to get around it but you get no guarantees. Even with all these powerful new strategies coming out Kozmo might still see play as an anti-meta deck featuring Card of Demise + plenty of traps to take advantage.

• Upvote 11

+canasian    4170

On the less competitive side as far as Toad decks go but like Mermails this deck has the pretty neat ability to OTK/get super aggressive with a Toad backing up the push to hamper opponent's responses; Super Dora is pretty cool too

TCG having Norden and this card at the same time is just dumb

Winter    16
4 minutes ago, canasian said:

On the less competitive side as far as Toad decks go but like Mermails this deck has the pretty neat ability to OTK/get super aggressive with a Toad backing up the push to hamper opponent's responses; Super Dora is pretty cool too

TCG having Norden and this card at the same time is just dumb

Do you think that will last though, we mght lose Horse Boat the next list drop. Esp with the formats convering it makes sense

buckwheatloaf    190
2 hours ago, NB96 said:

Looking at most of these Treatoad decks I think they would have serious problems against Kozmo interestingly.

they have sky cavalry for ships too. everyone forgets him ;-; 

• Upvote 1

NB96    779
17 minutes ago, buckwheatloaf said:

they have sky cavalry too for ships too. everyone forgets him ;-; 

You're right I forgot about that card. It might not help if you're staring down multiple ships but yeah that card helps.

NB96    779
18 minutes ago, fanfingtastic said:

Paleozoic make this card a nice 1 or 2 of in their extra deck as well.

I'd probably play 3 in Paleozoic. There aren't too many good rank 2's out there, the main other one you use is Opabina but it has 0 atk so yeah, Treatoad is ridiculous in there. Anomalocaris is probably the main other one you would use for offensive purposes but it requires a minimum of 3 Xyz materials so Treatoad is a little easier to make throughout the game.

Dunko_Sekka    15

I was messing about with frog decks for a bit and going second often you can just build up resources for a few turns then make some sort of play with sky cavalry and/or cat shark to get through their field. I think with that deck you're in a really good position if you can make the first treatoad and summon a swap frog from deck but getting to the first treatoad is the issue. In OCG you have 12 cards you can play, where if you open one, you probably get treatoad (3 terrortop to summon zenmaity and wind up snail, 3 swap, 3 unexpected dai and 3 rabbit). In tcg we only have 7 cards that do that since we're missing 2 rabbits and the zenmaity so there are consistency issues with that version right from the start. 

NB96    779
14 hours ago, Dunko_Sekka said:

I was messing about with frog decks for a bit and going second often you can just build up resources for a few turns then make some sort of play with sky cavalry and/or cat shark to get through their field. I think with that deck you're in a really good position if you can make the first treatoad and summon a swap frog from deck but getting to the first treatoad is the issue. In OCG you have 12 cards you can play, where if you open one, you probably get treatoad (3 terrortop to summon zenmaity and wind up snail, 3 swap, 3 unexpected dai and 3 rabbit). In tcg we only have 7 cards that do that since we're missing 2 rabbits and the zenmaity so there are consistency issues with that version right from the start. 

Not having Zenmaighty hurts TCG players who want to use Treatoad to its maximum capabilities. You can make it with one Abyssteus easily too:

• Summon Abyssteus, search Ocea.
  • Ocea effect tribute Teus for Pike + Linde.
  • Xyz Ocea + Linde for Zenmaighty.
  • Zenmaighty effect summon Wind-Up Shark.
  • Xyz Abysspike + Wind-Up Shark for Bahamut Shark.
  • Effect to summon Treatoad from the extra deck.

I mean the OCG just summons this card so much more easily which is frustrating for me since I was considering making one of these decks. Mermail was my ideal choice because it works going first and second, and you can main Kaiju's and hand traps.

»victor    6361

I'm really surprised that you didn't mention Dinomist in that list of themes.

Dinomist is the only deck that make both Treetoad and Cyber Dragon Infinity.

And you can make them 1 card via Rescue Hamster.

And in the upcoming meta, you can make GGX (with Tin Goldfish!) to search Cycle Reader vs ABC and BEWD.

The fact that you can play Abyss Dweller, Ragnazero (+ Plesios), and even Synchros like Metaphys Horus, Trishula, etc. (via Deskbot 1)

And as far as 3-6 scales go, you can still play e.g. Kozmoll Dark Lady for lockdown, just saying.

And that doesn't even consider Spinos who can deal 2500-5000 direct.

Rex, Pteran, etc. all benefit from SoCL as well.

• Upvote 2

»victor    6361

I was thinking about this some more, and the thing that will differentiate WATER in the TCG from OCG decklist guidance (aside from Norden), is once again the presence of Kaiju.

Namely, Gameciel.

I mean, WATER decks can play Moray of Greed to dig for cards, and they can trade-in Gameciel when it is not needed, it's cool having that capability. (And if you consider Dinomist, you have Igknight Reload as +0 mulligan as well).

The other card that I think will standout is Aquamirror Cycle.

300?cb=20150214095325

I mean this lets you pick any WATER monsters unlike Salvage and you can chain it to removal.

You can reuse Norden, or any XYZ, and you can retrieved grave'd Pendulums that were used for XYZ, e.g. retrieving Tin Goldfish + WATER, or if you have scales, lets you go off again.

And Treetoad, lets you recycle as well.

Blacklisted    1330
On 28/09/2016 at 11:27 PM, victor said:

And in the upcoming meta, you can make GGX (with Tin Goldfish!) to search Cycle Reader vs ABC and BEWD.

The fact that you can play Abyss Dweller, Ragnazero (+ Plesios), and even Synchros like Metaphys Horus, Trishula, etc. (via Deskbot 1)

And as far as 3-6 scales go, you can still play e.g. Kozmoll Dark Lady for lockdown, just saying.

I was thinking of this when the card was announced but its a shame that the rest of the decks engine is so fair even when you factor in Desires really =/

Winter    16
On 9/28/2016 at 8:27 AM, victor said:

I guess metalphosis

They can pretty easily run Swap-Toad and Scout/Lith

Dunko_Sekka    15

For dinomists there's also synergy between charge and sky iris and performapal sorcerer. There's a level 4 water performapal which is awful apart from being a searchable level 4 water so if you were making some sort of dinomist performapal deck with instant fusions etc to bring out infinity and/or bahamut shark turn 1 maybe it could be an option. 

»victor    6361
10 hours ago, Blacklisted said:

I was thinking of this when the card was announced but its a shame that the rest of the decks engine is so fair even when you factor in Desires really =/

I just realized that I/others have been going about Dinomist incorrectly from a theory-oh standpoint.

It's is more unfair when you think of Dinomist as being like "Karakuri Rulers". Here's what I mean:

For those who don't know/remember Karakuri: http://blog.coretcg.com/how-did-teleport-karakuri-win-ycs-sydney/,

http://blog.coretcg.com/deck-profile-desmond-johnsons-karakuri-combo/,

http://blog.coretcg.com/desmond-johnsons-top-8-iron-call-karakuris/

I mean thinking back to Dragon Ruler days, the thing that differentiated Dragon Rulers from Karakuri was while both could create ridiculous boards, the latter with Burei/do into Rank 7/8, Dragons essentially were a paradigm shift from "past field spam decks of yore" (like Hieratics, Karakuri, Chaos Dragons, Lavals, Agents, Mermails, etc.) because for them, the graveyard was a second hand. If you wiped a Karakuri/Hieratic/X board in the past, they couldn't recover because they didn't have a follow-up, but Dragons always did, because you could follow your broken up Hieratic or Dragunity Ruler board with Rank 7 play, etc.

That's why you need to build Dinomist more as a Machine Synchro deck around Saizan, Nish, Birdman, and Deskbot 001 as your Tuners (I'd go so far as to play Foolish Burial for Deskbot, and Zeph to bounce Tenki Charge, Dewloren also can). You can play Iron Calls as well.

The key "unfair" play is being able to make a double Bureido offensive board (with draws) into Hope Harbinger (or possibly Moonlight) defensive board (and because you used Synchros as XYZ material), your Pendulums went to Extra Deck (as your second hand). Then your "second wind" if you will is to make a Pend board and end in Cyber Dragon Infinity or Treetoad, Ragnazero, for the win.

The key is to never XYZ until you've burned them / their resources with your Synchros like Ignister, Trish, Horus, etc. first.

----------

That leads to the second point, you need to play smartly like realize Chanbara/Catastor is a Machine so Syncho climb that into CDI, making a Dinomist go to Extra, instead of wasting 2 Pends, same principle with Bureido Synchro climb.

You have a Karakuri deck with an infinite grave resource, need to play it like that.

-----

The other unique interactions you kind of benefit from are being able to make Nirvana High Paladin, but I'm not sure how "unfair" that card actually is.

I also saw Stardust Charge Warrior as a draw 1 Synchro to send things to Extra, who can take advantage of Plesios but that's more cute than unfair.

• Upvote 2

Danwolf    10
1 hour ago, victor said:

I just realized that I/others have been going about Dinomist incorrectly from a theory-oh standpoint.

It's is more unfair when you think of Dinomist as being like "Karakuri Rulers". Here's what I mean:

For those who don't know/remember Karakuri: http://blog.coretcg.com/how-did-teleport-karakuri-win-ycs-sydney/,

http://blog.coretcg.com/deck-profile-desmond-johnsons-karakuri-combo/,

http://blog.coretcg.com/desmond-johnsons-top-8-iron-call-karakuris/

I mean thinking back to Dragon Ruler days, the thing that differentiated Dragon Rulers from Karakuri was while both could create ridiculous boards, the latter with Burei/do into Rank 7/8, Dragons essentially were a paradigm shift from "past field spam decks of yore" (like Hieratics, Karakuri, Chaos Dragons, Lavals, Agents, Mermails, etc.) because for them, the graveyard was a second hand. If you wiped a Karakuri/Hieratic/X board in the past, they couldn't recover because they didn't have a follow-up, but Dragons always did, because you could follow your broken up Hieratic or Dragunity Ruler board with Rank 7 play, etc.

That's why you need to build Dinomist more as a Machine Synchro deck around Saizan, Nish, Birdman, and Deskbot 001 as your Tuners (I'd go so far as to play Foolish Burial for Deskbot, and Zeph to bounce Tenki Charge, Dewloren also can). You can play Iron Calls as well.

The key "unfair" play is being able to make a double Bureido offensive board (with draws) into Hope Harbinger (or possibly Moonlight) defensive board (and because you used Synchros as XYZ material), your Pendulums went to Extra Deck (as your second hand). Then your "second wind" if you will is to make a Pend board and end in Cyber Dragon Infinity or Treetoad, Ragnazero, for the win.

The key is to never XYZ until you've burned them / their resources with your Synchros like Ignister, Trish, Horus, etc. first.

----------

That leads to the second point, you need to play smartly like realize Chanbara/Catastor is a Machine so Syncho climb that into CDI, making a Dinomist go to Extra, instead of wasting 2 Pends, same principle with Bureido Synchro climb.

You have a Karakuri deck with an infinite grave resource, need to play it like that.

-----

The other unique interactions you kind of benefit from are being able to make Nirvana High Paladin, but I'm not sure how "unfair" that card actually is.

I also saw Stardust Charge Warrior as a draw 1 Synchro to send things to Extra, who can take advantage of Plesios but that's more cute than unfair.

I just wanted to say thank you. Dinomist's are a deck I've never really paid any attention to since coming back and after reading this thread it's peaked my attention for obvious reasons.

I was wondering why you wouldn't use Speedroid Terrortop / Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice for more Synchro shenanigans?

I've tried making a quick list on the thoughts in my head. I just wanted to get something down as a visual way of starting, edit missed out Trish like a pleb.

prettyshit.PNG

buckwheatloaf    190
On 9/27/2016 at 7:29 AM, NB96 said:

Unfortunately as I mentioned, the gimmick of the deck being trap monsters holds them back since you can't use traps on turn 1, meaning you're reliant on opening Swap Frog to do your thing

u can compensate for this by playing demise and barrier statue of the torrents (not a $5 common now for no reason) but also at least there's no feather duster in the tcg to have to worry about. that was pushing some ocg lists to side starlight road. and even tho cyclone and twin twister hurts (which all the abcs are maining) i feel like the deck has a way of getting going despite those. at first glance it does look like a huge weakness that paleozoic frogs cant even make a treatoad very reliably when they get to go first. but i think maybe they dont need to.

• Upvote 1

»Tygo    14311

This card name alone is almost enough to make me want to play again. God tier. 

• Upvote 2

+greasy thug    19083

you know...if they really wanted to pun it up while staying true with the jpn punplay, they should've called it Toadally Sweet

• Upvote 1

Me.    1347
3 hours ago, Exiled said:

you know...if they really wanted to pun it up while staying true with the jpn punplay, they should've called it Toadally Sweet

But that's not nearly as awesome... toadally awesome!

+greasy thug    19083
6 hours ago, Me. said:

But that's not nearly as awesome... toadally awesome!

Not nearly as awesome but sweet. Toadally sweet