Aaron

super kinky sex fet life BDSM dom sub

+Markus    2146
9 minutes ago, Ynusgridorh said:

Really? What do you train?

Actually, we're mostly street fighters, however, some of us have incorporated Muay Thai, Taekwondo, wrestling, boxing and a few other martial arts in our respective fighting styles. I haven't been doing this as long as some of the others but even I was capable of handling a black belt. I don't know how strong we all are really.

I think I suck tho :X

+Logic    2007

... and I'm over here like "Hmm. I think starting grad school is probably a top 5 moment of the year for me."

• Upvote 12

Ynusgridorh    142
53 minutes ago, Markus. said:

Actually, we're mostly street fighters, however, some of us have incorporated Muay Thai, Taekwondo, wrestling, boxing and a few other martial arts in our respective fighting styles. I haven't been doing this as long as some of the others but even I was capable of handling a black belt. I don't know how strong we all are really.

Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun. If you ever want to get serious about it, I would suggest going with boxing and wrestling (or just wrestling if you can't do both). Bruce Lee used to say "Someone with only a year of training in boxing and wrestling could easily defeat a martial artist of twenty years experience", and he was right.

SSJ Grumpig    5618
57 minutes ago, Markus. said:

im a grandmaster in hokuto shinken

• Upvote 2

buckwheatloaf    205

with my friends we never did fighting styles but we used lightsabers sometimes, idk if thats a style. also i like fighting on the grass like my friends lawn or parks. you can take each other to the ground and not get hurt, plus it smells nice. if you want to fight me u have to come on the grass.

• Upvote 8

+Markus    2146

Buckwheat i know the perfect place where we can take each other to the ground with lightsabers it has so much grass. You and me should meet up. I can't go out of state though. Can you? I can give you my address.

• Upvote 2

+Digbick    7239
4 hours ago, Markus. said:

Example:

I'm an amateur martial artist and me and my buddies sometimes get together and beat each other up. I don't know if that interests you all. I could post videos of us fighting.

bet you won't even last a second against me

+Digbick    7239

im super silver in street fighter 5, watch out foolist

Me.    69

There's something about Markus that just makes you remember the carelessness and foolistness of youth.

• Upvote 1

+Markus    2146
20 minutes ago, RZR_DigbickThePickleMan said:

bet you won't even last a second against me

I would actually spar with you. 

19 minutes ago, RZR_DigbickThePickleMan said:

im super silver in street fighter 5, watch out foolist

I am pretty good at fighting games but I've never played sfv. I can learn p fast tho. I'm semi competitive in super smash bros. Iknow you play gaming tournaments n stuff but idk how good you are.

+Markus    2146
5 minutes ago, Me. said:

There's something about Markus that just makes you remember the carelessness and foolistness of youth.

Not entirely, I'm just a rebel edgelord. Not all kids are like me, actually I really stand out.

• Upvote 2

Me.    69
Just now, Markus. said:

Not entirely, I'm just a rebel edgelord. Not all kids are like me, actually I really stand out.

Your 16-17-whatever-year-old attitude to life just really reminds myself of 8-10 year old mines.

Me.    69
Just now, Sophocles said:

> stripper sex without condom

> giving buckwheatloaf your adress

truly foolist

That's the youthful energy and enthusiasm keeping this forum alive. Doesn't it get you nostalgic over the old times long long ago when we were all foolish?

• Upvote 1

+Markus    2146

A lot of my anarchistic beliefs go hand in hand with my attitude towards life. I actually have philosophies and values for how I act, however, this has little to nothing to do with dumb shit like comdomless stripper sex.

+rei+    34443
7 hours ago, Markus. said:

Example:

I'm an amateur martial artist and me and my buddies sometimes get together and beat each other up. I don't know if that interests you all. I could post videos of us fighting.

I want this so badly for reasons you won't appreciate

+rei+    34443

I wanna be in DG street fight club but i'm 28 i'd get arrested

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Markus. said:

Where I come from you would be totally average although I'd expect you to die in a car wreck, get a girl pregnant, end up in jail pretty soon, or the more likely realize the error of your way and become a well-behaved normie. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

+Digbick    7239
15 hours ago, Markus. said:

Example:

video of foolist practicing his fighting

The_Be(a)sT    967
15 hours ago, Markus. said:

I could post videos of us fighting.

please.

7 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Where I come from you would be totally average although I'd expect you to die in a car wreck, get a girl pregnant, end up in jail pretty soon, or the more likely realize the error of your way and become a well-behaved normie. 

I'm not insulting you or anything I just come from a really trashy rural town. Our big claim to fame is we poison our water supply with lots of farming runoff from the Nursery Industry and being the hometown of late Country singer Dotty West who died in our trashy Hospital.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+Markus    2146

Just because I do reckless things doesn't make me bad. I don't do drugs or drink. What's so trashy about what I do?

+Markus    2146

Also, Digbick, if we fought, there would be only 2 hits.

Me hitting you, and you hitting the ground.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Markus. said:

Just because I do reckless things doesn't make me bad. I don't do drugs or drink. What's so trashy about what I do?

Nothing really that makes you trashy just those reckless things can screw your life over and if you are reckless in the right way it can land you in jail. Least-case scenario you end up with an STD or some chick expecting child support. Worst-case scenario you die because you were taking to many chances. I've watched both situations happen to really good people.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2