* 2 Level Ball AOR 76
* 1 Switch ROS 91
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 3 Rare Candy PRC 135
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 10

* 10 Lightning Energy XYEnergy 6

Total Cards - 60

Originally took this deck idea from a post-rotation video I watched but I tweaked it to try and adjust to current meta. Obviously, the deck does extremely well vs Yveltal and does fairly well vs Mega Ray, just because of the SE advantage it has. It's definitely a struggle playing against Garbodor (practically an auto-loss if you don't set-up quick enough), and even more difficult to play against Mega Mewtwo with or without Garbodor. Volcanion is extremely hard to play against as well, they just set-up too fast & can dish out 140 damage really easily. 

I only play 1 copy of Jolteon-EX because his damage output is really low, combined with the fact that he uses 3/10 of the Lightning Energy that I play when he is on the field. Considering that he has free retreat & I play Rough Seas, sometimes he sticks around for too long whereas 2 Jolteon would be way too much to commit to. His use is fairly limited too, only really helping with the Volcanion match-up & Glaceon/Regice sorta. No Shaymins just because I don't have them. 

I've been back and forth on how many Float Stone/Fury Belts I want to play. 2 Float Stones seems pretty good but I always feel like I need more Fury Belts because Raikou's 120HP (psuedo 140) is extremely low and easy to 1HKO in most scenarios. I was originally considering playing 2 Fisherman but if I manage my VS Seekers right, it seems unnecessary at times. Often, the game doesn't go on long enough to resolve more than 2 Fisherman anyways. 

I started playing this because a lot of the ladder was playing Yveltal and this is somewhat of a hard counter. Otherwise, the deck feels like it loses to every other top tier deck besides Mega Ray. It's a fun deck when it works, but a lot of the games I play with this feel entirely uphill. Has anybody tried anything similar to this? Anything I can do better in this deck build to try and combat the top tier decks? 

Screen Shot 2016-10-02 at 3.21.46 AM.png

• Upvote 2

+Mascis    4553

not only do you need more fighting fury belts, you also really need more rough seas

this deck sits there with riakou and absorbs damage

glad it's working out because you seem to be running the gauntlet againts yvetal but lord is this deck just outclassed by Volcanion imo

• Upvote 1

+Malcolm    4603

deck doesnt even beat the deck it is supposed to crush. it can beat straight ray but i think at best it is 50/50 and it just gets fucked hard if they have an alternate attacker like zoroark

poor magnezone is so cool but so so so slow

+Malcolm    4603

deck doesnt even beat the deck it is supposed to crush. it can beat straight ray but i think at best it is 50/50 and it just gets fucked hard if they have an alternate attacker like zoroark

poor magnezone is so cool but so so so slow

Grimey    8113

yeah I bricked so often that I just traded most of the deck away and I'm playing mega mewtwo instead 

• Upvote 1