Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TonySK

Interest in VG articles

2 posts in this topic

I was thinking about writing some articles with a friend about different decks and how to play them with specific matchup advice and card choice explanations since there really isn't a lot of this type of conversation going around in any type of productive manner since other sites tend to focus less on competitive play and more on niche stuff or casual play and I was wondering if anybody on here would be interested in reading and posting in threads like that.

Didn't catch this until now so pardon me for the late response;

I'm all for it.  Right now there's very few means of finding worthwhile information outside of random Youtube channels and even then alot of the ones with a large number of subscribers to their name (ie TeamAbsolution) don't delve into things like matchups, how tos and the whys of things.  Science of Vanguard and Team No Guard are the only ones that even come close to covering this kind of stuff off the top of my head.  Outside of that forum browsing is even more bare bones.  I don't even want to think what the reddits are like (I avoid them) and Pojo has ADD when it comes to discussions so having another option that's likely going to be better than all I've listed is a great idea.