Conspire

Heroic Tavern Brawl

Conspire    2391

https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/57y4al/introducing_heroic_tavern_brawl_news/?st=IUEB82A0&sh=28cad710

1000 gold or $10 to enter arena-style, standard gameplay with a locked in deck. Prizes scale to ridiculous prizes for 12 wins. 0-3 gets 1 pack.

Essentially tournament mode using the tavern brawl this week. Seems interesting.

».ben.    7438

I think it's a step in the right direction.

»Digbick    7257

Ben confirmed you get one pack for going 0-3

».ben.    7438

Good old HS community. Always negative about everything.

Ammit    5159

this started this week how are people doing so far?

DarkBlaze557    2106

I took in Tempo Mage and had a great start - 3-0. Ended with 4 wins only, losing to two Midrange Shaman decks and Malygos Druid.

I'm still pretty pleased with the rewards. I ended up with 6 packs, just shy of 200 gold and 200 dust. And pulled a duplicate Fandral as well as a ton of duplicate epics/rares from the packs. So I ended up with a LOT of dust at the end. Overall pleased with the result, especially with the new xpac coming up.

Seems like the goal to aim for is at least 6 wins to break completely even excluding dust. Pretty fun overall, would probably do again.

wonderPreaux    1408

I haven't had time to try it out this week, so I figure I should ask: have people been having trouble with wait times for the Heroic Brawl matches? I figure if only average/above average players would consider it, there might be an issue of a dearth of players at any given time. Or is the player level in terms of skill/populace pretty much average compared to ladder?

chrona    83

For me this brawl felt like the start of the month in ranked, where you most likely play against bad players first and get some wins really easy. Starting with 4-5 wins my opponents started becoming better.

I actually enjoyed this brawl a lot and hope it comes back some time =-|

Edited by chrona

».ben.    7438
4 hours ago, chrona said:

For me this brawl felt like the start of the month in ranked, where you most likely play against bad players first and get some wins really easy. Starting with 4-5 wins my opponents started becoming better.

I actually enjoyed this brawl a lot and hope it comes back some time =-|

OMG BUT 1000 gold!?!?!

• Upvote 1

Ammit    5159

i wound up doing the worst with midrange shaman. i think i went 1-3 both times i played it. hit 7-3 twice with hunter once with warrior and a 4-3 with hunter.