mmf

dg memes that should be revived

170 posts in this topic

yes because people like to spend time with people who respect them and create interesting discussion.

none of that requires conflict. you are literally worsening every single conversation you butt into because those conversations were already FINE and didnt need "tension". people dont wanna have a fight every fucking time theyre trying to chill.

GT I'm probably somewhat at fault for this but I'm not going to let you derail this anymore so unless you're going to post a site-wide inside joke from 2+ years ago, don't post.

34 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Before I leave this thread be and log off for the evening I'm gonna say something. Whether you like it or not don't I make things interesting? Would you keep coming back if everyone was well behaved and users didn't create tension?  

YES 

1 hour ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Before I leave this thread be and log off for the evening I'm gonna say something. Whether you like it or not we stepped into a war with the cabal on mars so let's get to taking out their command one by one.  Valus Ta'aurc.  From what I can gather, he commands the siege dancers from an imperial land tank outside of rubicon.  He's well protected, but with the right fireteam, we can break through those defences, take this beast out and break their grip on freehold.

19 minutes ago, Exiled said:

Before I leave this thread be and log off for the evening I'm gonna say something. Whether you like it or not we stepped into a war with the cabal on mars so let's get to taking out their command one by one. From what I can gather, he has a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

52 minutes ago, Exiled said:

lmfaooooooooo

underrated post

NIGGAS GLASSES GO FLYIN

and on the topic of GoldenTyranno, 5+ years back he would be banned 5 times over by now. Just for being annoying. That's sorta a meme. 

do you know who I am? I could probably ask players 100x better than DGz to give me advice but it's like 3am, I just got done with Hearthstone for the day, looked at seeral sponsorship deals from organizations that have approached me offering me a salary to play Hearthstone, found out Zunechan is now on Twitch (so I just rubbed one out) and I wanted to learn how to play a Yu-Gi-Oh deck at nationals FOR FUN, (you know, because I already beat this game) and see if I could top nationals with less than 2 weeks of practice (could do it in a day of practice if I already knew what the cards/combos did). Maybe I'd actually have insight, you know, because even though I don't play anymore, I'm still better than 99.99% of you on this site, even better than 99.99% of other 'good players'. I guarantee I'd figure it all out on my own but if I had a cheat sheet, I'd actually be able to provide insight faster.

GJ DGz 2014 for continuing to prove you're a bunch of tools. I'm glad you take a card game where you don't even get paid to play so seriously. 

Neg me all you want but I still got a YCS trophy that I don't even know where it is.

Wish I was around for this thread. Still a great read though.

2 hours ago, Silverdude said:

uter, ur bad. 

careful... you'll get phonepocket'd.

5 minutes ago, Tygo said:

careful... you'll get phonepocket'd.

HEY THAT WAS A REAL THING OK 

uter's pockets abused their powers on me multiple times, I still have the facebook logs with Ash to prove it LOL

I did it once too

I almost deleted someone's post because I threw my phone in my pocket

good times

6 hours ago, Silverdude said:

uter, ur bad. 

UTER WRONG

cant believe uter rong yet again

Harold and Emon go to White Castle. 

90777468f61d97f75a7bdcb18256f30e.png

nice

7 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

We need a clown to break these memes down