Friendly

hiii

Nate1080    1171
2 hours ago, Markus. said:

how do you guys possibly respond to these threads seriously? like nate is trying to give this guy advice "drop the anime persona" i dont know how he DIDNT realize this whole thread was a joke. 99% of this thread is a joke and 50% of the posts in this thread are serious. personally i think friendly is fucking hilarious itt. now shut up and suck your moms.

The thread seemed like a typical DNF user intro thread when I posted. Most of the people from there that have ever posted here, weren't trolling and were actually that retarded.

Case in point: You.

Also, terrible troll is terrible. This probably the most unfunny trolling I've seen yet on DGZ tbh.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

markus    2087

well that's not very nice, and by the by, its not really trolling, its more like sarcastic humor. if you were more cultured with internet humor maybe you would know that people would make fun of anime and roleplaying? that was the joke. i doubt people want to say that they nuzzles you closely to introduce themselves. i think you're just really disconnected nate.

and i might be "retarded", but at least women like me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

markus    2087

and to be fair, you met me as a young teenager, im still a teenager, it's completely normal for kids to act retarded from time to time right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

markus    2087

i mean didn't you like hack a girls facebook account or something when you were younger and be the creepiest person of all time? we all do retarded things.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nate1080    1171

Trust me, I'm much more aware of Internet shit than you think. It's just that this wasn't funny (along with a lot of Internet shit tbh).

Also, personal attacks? You seem salty. Lol

• Downvote 1

+mark    3099
6 minutes ago, Markus. said:

well that's not very nice, and by the by, its not really trolling, its more like sarcastic humor. if you were more cultured with internet humor maybe you would know that people would make fun of anime and roleplaying? that was the joke. i doubt people want to say that they nuzzles you closely to introduce themselves. i think you're just really disconnected nate.

and i might be "retarded", but at least women like me.

'ironic shitposting is still shitposting'
complaining it's people's fault for not 'understanding/getting' some kind of humor then claim it was sarcastic anyway is like golden tyranno tier posting 

• Upvote 3

Nate1080    1171
1 minute ago, Markus. said:

I mean you could not insult me.

Honestly, I wasn't.

All I said was, that when you came here you were retarded. That's all. Just stating facts.

markus    2087
Just now, mark said:

complaining it's people's fault for not 'understanding/getting' some kind of humor then claim it was sarcastic anyway is like golden tyranno tier posting 

me: how do you not understand sarcasm

you: lol you're acting just like goldentyranno. LOL.

i don't see the connection.

Just now, Nate1080 said:

Honestly, I wasn't.

All I said was, that when you came here you were retarded. That's all. Just stating facts.

then i'm sorry.

also, ill agree with you both, a lot of internet stuff is pretty retarded. personally, i find that the more retarded things are, the funnier they are, and not a lot of people agree with that here.

i kind of noticed friendly posting before and it's pretty much the opposite of what the OP is. its why i picked up on the actual sarcasm, because it is sarcasm. it just seems pretty blunt to me and a lot of people are taking it seriously. lol.

honestly i think classic man is waaaaaaaaaaay worse than friendly is as a troll.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+mark    3099

Well sarcasm is supposed to be either funny, or it's an alternative way to get a point across. It's obviously not the latter in this case. Something is funny when people find it funny, something is annoying when people don't find it funny, so the entire idea of complaining that people don't find something funny is pretty stupid. The only exception I can think of is where someone is trolling, people are taking it seriously, and afterwards when they 'find out', they're like 'oh, you got me there'. That's also not the case here. So yeah I'm basically saying you're the new golden tyranno atm, because that was exactly what he did: continuously arguing about why other people do this or that or don't understand shit or can't take a joke etc. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

markus    2087

i mean if you don't agree with my perception of humor you can just call me stupid or annoying sure.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Friendly    35
40 minutes ago, Nate1080 said:

The thread seemed like a typical DNF user intro thread when I posted. Most of the people from there that have ever posted here, weren't trolling and were actually that retarded.

this was part of the point and my audience weren't you guys so it only makes sense you don't find it funny unless you knew what i even was trying to get at. after some of you guys actually got triggered or were putting up the "uh omg such a troll" attitude i went along with it really.

also in terms of humour, it really depends on you man. doesnt have to be the same for everyone.

anyways, on my side this thread is over so no point in continuing.. no need to do a post-analysis. whoever genuinely welcomed me at first thanks and whoever was backing me up as well. good day

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Nate1080    1171

So, if we were not the audience why post here then? I don't get it.

Also, I didn't find this funny because it wasn't genuinely funny. I get that you were satirizing retarded DNF members, but there's "so dumb, it's funny" and "so dumb, it's dumb". This was the latter.

You DNF guys just aren't genuinely funny, more so try hard trolly. Just accept it.

• Downvote 2

+rei+    35452

his audience was his silly DNF circlejerk because we're SO HARDCORE AND DONT ACCEPT THEM. LOOK AT HOW MUCH WE DONT ACCEPT MORONS

so edgy

Friendly    35

nothing to do with acceptance.. ur acting like i need ur acceptance man or that it was even part of anything. it really isn't, but you are all free to assume and analyse.

+ man im not even from dnf but ok. also honestly, idc if u find it funny or not. idc if it was dumb to u or whatever lol. this thread ended like what about a week ago, but it seems you guys got more to say or you really bored and have nothing else to post on so please go on ahead. resume. i'll help out if you need a buddy to respond back to you mates don't worry.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

markus    2087

"your humor will never be accepted here and we don't care what you think, and if you disagree with us, we're just going to insult you until you assimilate."

come on guys.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Friendly    35

to be honest that's how it works here man.. i actually know that atleast but all im saying is this thread really doesn't matter anymore idk why people are still posting up here. do you see me continuing with the same "humour" at the moment ???? no because it's over and dead. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nate1080    1171

We're posting because Markus posted some dumb shit a few hours ago. Literally. 

Topic would've been forgotten and buried otherwise.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Azzaw    64
4 hours ago, Markus. said:

"your humor will never be accepted here and we don't care what you think, and if you disagree with us, we're just going to insult you until you assimilate."

come on guys.

Or maybe they dont want this forum to become DNF 2.0

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

buckwheatloaf    190

i think what markus said was really smart like most of the stuff he says. def one of those kids that its a big mistake to underestimate. now to make a tiny disclaimer, im not just saying this since he said he loafs me. im sure u guys all saw that by now so im not going to try to hide it or anything okay. also plz dont ask a million questions on what it means. im just going to tell all the reporters right now that are running with the loathes interpretation to kindly FRICK OFF.

so yeah markus is like way mature and insightful at the same time as he is a lot of fun. feel bad for the ppl that didn't see that and tried to oppose him on something. are they like blind lol.  pretty sure he can hold his own in any argument with the intellectual ppl or have a good laugh with the trolls. wonder what its like to go on a forum thats supposed to be all elite and stuff, and see grown adults that are respected on here be complete morons about obvious things, and never be able to see why they're wrong, while ur just a kid. kinda figures that you would gravitate away from all the serious ppl to the trolls. 

not saying there isn't a lot of awesome more intellectual ppl in the ygo community that are also fun to be around, but you would have better luck finding them on pojo and dnf.

and friendly is a good troll *pets him* i hope he stays around and doesn't go away from all this abuse. actually i take that back. i hope he does go away. i hope he goes far away and finds a better loving home instead of this abusive place.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2