• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
Friendly

hiii

79 posts in this topic

to be honest that's how it works here man.. i actually know that atleast but all im saying is this thread really doesn't matter anymore idk why people are still posting up here. do you see me continuing with the same "humour" at the moment ???? no because it's over and dead. 

We're posting because Markus posted some dumb shit a few hours ago. Literally. 

Topic would've been forgotten and buried otherwise.

4 hours ago, Markus. said:

"your humor will never be accepted here and we don't care what you think, and if you disagree with us, we're just going to insult you until you assimilate."

come on guys.

Or maybe they dont want this forum to become DNF 2.0

i think what markus said was really smart like most of the stuff he says. def one of those kids that its a big mistake to underestimate. now to make a tiny disclaimer, im not just saying this since he said he loafs me. im sure u guys all saw that by now so im not going to try to hide it or anything okay. also plz dont ask a million questions on what it means. im just going to tell all the reporters right now that are running with the loathes interpretation to kindly FRICK OFF.

so yeah markus is like way mature and insightful at the same time as he is a lot of fun. feel bad for the ppl that didn't see that and tried to oppose him on something. are they like blind lol.  pretty sure he can hold his own in any argument with the intellectual ppl or have a good laugh with the trolls. wonder what its like to go on a forum thats supposed to be all elite and stuff, and see grown adults that are respected on here be complete morons about obvious things, and never be able to see why they're wrong, while ur just a kid. kinda figures that you would gravitate away from all the serious ppl to the trolls. 

not saying there isn't a lot of awesome more intellectual ppl in the ygo community that are also fun to be around, but you would have better luck finding them on pojo and dnf.

and friendly is a good troll *pets him* i hope he stays around and doesn't go away from all this abuse. actually i take that back. i hope he does go away. i hope he goes far away and finds a better loving home instead of this abusive place.