little bug

is it gay?

Me.    1338
18 minutes ago, Markus. said:

is it gay to suck/take cocks after you've been turned into a cute girl? 

I'm gonna need to ask for definitions of:

1. gay

2. turned into a cute girl

• Upvote 2

little bug    1936
Just now, Me. said:

I'm gonna need to ask for definitions of:

1. gay

2. turned into a cute girl

1. thats what im asking

2. magically turned into a woman. this isn't transgender, you have ovaries and everything, you are biologically a woman. 

Me.    1338

I'm saying that would be the heterosexual desire. Maybe I'd like other girls and become homosexual (would solve a lot of problems, actually)?

little bug    1936

oh so "it" isnt gay, but my real question is, in that situation, would YOU be gay? would you personally consider yourself gay in that situation? 

+greasy thug    19074

1.  What anime/hentai have you been watching?

2.  Suppose you did biologically transform into a woman but have the same retention as a man, you could do whatever the fuck you want.  Being gay/lesbo is just a label given to you by other people and what they perceive you as

• Upvote 6

little bug    1936

>watching

implying i watch my hentai

to your second statement, you didn't actually answer the question, and the idea is to get personal opinions on the matter.

lets say you were sucking a dick right now, would it be gay? yeah. you would probably think it would be gay too. so, if your body was biologically changed to that to match a woman, would you consider it gay? i personally would. maybe you could rationalize it with you not being a man anymore, but you retain your male mind. i think that if a cis male transitions to trans female and has sex with dudes hes gay because he was initially a dude wanting some dick. would you disagree? not that it's a bad thing or that you should be deterred from sucking said dick, but its if you would think its gay or not. 

buckwheatloaf    188

if u turned into a cute girl u would start to get a lot of attention and stuff from guys. eventually u will want to do stuff and ur only good options is guys because girls dont work anymore. you always imagined sex to need a cock so u just cant see how to still like a girl. and you feel ashamed to like a girl without having one anymore. it feels confusing to be a girl now and still like girls. sure ur cute so u could maybe hook up with some, but girls still want guys at the end of the day so u wouldn't be taken serious and u would feel second class to the guys that have cocks that they like which would mess with ur self esteem. then you would become bipolar like all bi girls become after they cant satisfy girls as well as guys. the mental health institution would take you in and u wouldn't see sunlight again.

so instead maybe u can start to like guys and meet guys. depending on how male ur brain was to start with or if is very malleable and if ur open minded, this could be extremely hard for you, or very easy. but i feel like after a few years as a cute girl even the most male mind can be broken down to be a girl mind. cuz we all know the male mind is mostly just the girl mind with the cool male stuff added on top of it, which is why guys brains are bigger. if u physically become a girl eventually the mind should kind of adapt to the new situation and shed off the male stuff it doesn't need anymore. especially if u DO meet up with some guys early on, that should speed up all the changes. just by being in the sex role of a cute girl, ur mind would start to make changes.

• Upvote 1

+greasy thug    19074
49 minutes ago, Markus. said:

>watching

implying i watch my hentai

to your second statement, you didn't actually answer the question, and the idea is to get personal opinions on the matter.

lets say you were sucking a dick right now, would it be gay? yeah. you would probably think it would be gay too. so, if your body was biologically changed to that to match a woman, would you consider it gay? i personally would. maybe you could rationalize it with you not being a man anymore, but you retain your male mind. i think that if a cis male transitions to trans female and has sex with dudes hes gay because he was initially a dude wanting some dick. would you disagree? not that it's a bad thing or that you should be deterred from sucking said dick, but its if you would think its gay or not. 

Ok heres the thing.  If I was a woman and still liked girls, I'd be gay in the eyes of others but I'd think I was straight.  If I became a woman and started sucking dick I believe I would be gay because I don't like that shit.  However if said trans felt an incredible pleasure by doing it with a man, you'd probably do that a lot more and not be worried about those labels

if there's one thing I believe is gay, it's this discussion lol

• Upvote 1

+rei+    35320

did you guys just assume the cute girl's gender? 

• Upvote 5

+Digbick    7329

Sucking cocks is never gay no matter what gender you are

• Upvote 1

Ynusgridorh    128
48 minutes ago, RZR_DigbickThePickleMan said:

Sucking cocks is never gay no matter what gender you are

I'd suck my own cock is I was a contortionist.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

JAPANESE GOBLIN    2157
42 minutes ago, Friendly said:

ur all gay 

hell yeah motherfucker.jpg

• Upvote 3

Me.    1338
4 hours ago, Markus. said:

i CAN suck my own cock. 

Pics or it didn't happen... Except I don't want to see the pics, so let frogman confirm.

little bug    1936
2 hours ago, Me. said:

Pics or it didn't happen... Except I don't want to see the pics, so let frogman confirm.

what makes you think frogman wants to see me suck myself? and what makes you think i want to show him that? 

Me.    1338
2 hours ago, Markus. said:

what makes you think frogman wants to see me suck myself? and what makes you think i want to show him that? 

I don't think either of those things, I just find it hard to believe your claim without proof. But I don't want to see the proof myself, so I trust that frogman won't lie about what you show him.

little bug    1936
1 hour ago, Me. said:

I don't think either of those things, I just find it hard to believe your claim without proof. But I don't want to see the proof myself, so I trust that frogman won't lie about what you show him.

i had to lie down next to a corner with my back against the wall and kind of walk my dick into my mouth. does that sound like it can work? 

its really too difficult and not worth it. although a tongue is nice. id rather just jack off regularly. it hurts my back. 

• Upvote 2