IMACAT123

Hello

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm IMACAT123, this is like the 5th forum I've been on so yeah. I joined because markus and zepharos told me to.

Once you get used to it, this will be the only forum you're on.

Welcome! This is such a great and welcoming community. I've joined here not long ago and everybody was so nice! These are lovely quotes given to me by the lovely leader here, "This is DUELIST motherfucking GROUNDZ, bitch." We also do lovely things here such as rob banks and charities.. also don't piss them off they might rob you too. Woo! I can't wait to take some money off charity this Christmas, such a delight.

This my favorite bit, totally not gay by the way. It gives us energy, our motto out here.

"WE will rip your ASSHOLE out of your fucking rectum, STITCH IT on top of your pitiful dick hole, and then fuck you in the vagina we just made for you. (We do this because we are not gay, and would not risk fucking another guy) SO WE MAKE YOU INTO A BITCH. Do you get it now? This site isnt a game, it isnt a place to 'chill' with your fags, and it isnt some fucking haven where people like you can get acceptance from people like US. IT ISNT GOING TO HAPPEN. JUST GTFO. "

Jokes aside, welcome man really. If you have a car and you got a license, please share with us how fast you've driven it. We sure would love to know you going over the speed limit!

How do we know you're not a cat?