Me.

Grand Final Amsterdam - OPEN EVENT - CCG Championship Series

Me.    1347

https://www.facebook.com/events/955547087904865/

17-18 december

Undercurrent, Papaverweg 265, 1032 KJ Amsterdam

Who's going to this?

I'm tied for first place in the ccg ranking for my region and the regional champion wins travel and accommodation to this. We've yet to figure out who's winning (probably gonna have to duel for it), but I'm going if I get the trip!

Mr Cook    474

Would love to make this, but being sandwiched between YCS Bochum and Xmas is just too difficult to make. CCG events are usually a blast as well, I would recommend them to anyone who's on the fence about going.

Me.    1347

So I'll be going to this (thanks to ccg).

I haven't talked that much to AlMacuby on here, but I how we can meet and be friends anyways. I want that experience of dgz community irl too.

Me.    1347

I probably won't have access to the internet while I'm down there as my phone is too old (nokia represent), but maybe we can exchange phone numbers when it gets closer.

Me.    1347

The event was quite nice, although they still have some details they can work on improving as tournament organizers. I would definitely keep going to their events and continue support ccg as they definitely have the potential and opportunity to improve on their flaws if they get the correct feedback from the players.

Me.    1347
40 minutes ago, mark said:

How many players entered, also Me. how did you do? 

Just below 160 players, I bubbled out at 5-3 where 6-2 could be a top on tie breakers.

Rewatching the feature match, I notice the plays I could have made to win so it's definitely my own fault for not topping. I think I could have found the correct plays at the event if I would have had more experience/knowledge of my opponent's deck as I missed the way he could do the last damage (snow banish the level 8 shiranui synchro from field and solitaire from grave so he could get a 2nd attack with the synchro) and thought the plays I did were safe.

Overall, I was not happy with my deck choice and I knew going into the tournament that my deck wasn't the best deck. It was however the best deck I could reasonably access and I think that I was able to make the perfect main deck giving those restrictions, which I'm happy about as I had very limited time to prepare.

• Upvote 1