Gemstone Mine

Multis try to play mafia together, get utterly destroyed

+Gemstone Mine    2602

Rules:

All house rules apply. These include

Do not screenshot or otherwise reveal your role pm to anyone. Full claiming is allowed.

Do not attribute or quote anything to/from me unless I said it in the main thread.

Do not intentionally modkill yourself to gain your side an advantage

Spirit of the game clause: at the end of the day, this is a game, and I am in charge of it. If you do something that is excessively unfair to the other players in the game, I reserve the right to punish you for it. This includes modkilling yourself to gain your side an advantage, examining pm activity to gain an unfair advantage, screenshotting role/things I say, hardclaiming roles 5 hours after day ends, etc.

There is no quota, however there is an honor system involved here. I will activity prod people who I believe are not posting as often as they should be if at all. If you recieve a prod and still do not play, I will likely modkill you or do a sub out.

Other rules that are new/should be emphasized

Lynches are decided by majority, not by plurality. Meaning that unless majority is reached, the choice goes to the judge to decide at eod. Be very careful.

If a modkill has to be used, that person will be the mandatory lynch for the day. The day will still continue as normal, but at eod, that person is the  lynch-ee

the roles that are in the game are the 12 main ones as well as inquisitor and fortune teller. There are 4 witches present in the game. I know this is an above-average number, so make sure you note this.

That should be everything, role pms have gone out, waiting for you n0 people to get back to me.

this is witchhunt, so rules are here:

http://chocolatepi.net/rules/

we are using the advanced rules

Note by ACP: For those here to see the smash, it starts on page 13. It's definitely worth the read.

• Upvote 4

+Gemstone Mine    2602

other things:

day/night is 48 hours/24 hours. It might accelerate as we get closer to end of game

days end at whatever time I announced cst sharp. Even if I am not on to end day, do not post after that time except to announce that day is over.

52 minutes ago, Gemstone Mine said:

Rules:

All house rules apply. These include

Do not screenshot or otherwise reveal your role pm to anyone. Full claiming is allowed.

Do not attribute or quote anything to/from me unless I said it in the main thread.

Do not intentionally modkill yourself to gain your side an advantage

Spirit of the game clause: at the end of the day, this is a game, and I am in charge of it. If you do something that is excessively unfair to the other players in the game, I reserve the right to punish you for it. This includes modkilling yourself to gain your side an advantage, examining pm activity to gain an unfair advantage, screenshotting role/things I say, hardclaiming roles 5 hours after day ends, etc.

This is especially true. People did this last game and Im sick and tired of seeing it. You cannot use the mod as a defense (i.e. the mod never sent me a check). We aren't perfect. We make mistakes. However, if you are missing a check or something and do not notify us, that's on you and you waive your right to assert it as a defense in the main thread. You PM the mod and he will help you as soon as able. 

Sophocles    2791
4 hours ago, Gemstone Mine said:

the roles that are in the game are the 12 main ones as well as inquisitor and fortune teller. There are 4 witches present in the game. I know this is an above-average number, so make sure you note this.

QFE in case someone skims the first post

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

If I seem awkward and trying too hard to seem town it's cause I never know wtf to post on D1. (See here)

Man dude you're more awkward than me. Chill out or I'm going to vote to lynch you lol

Hello, I'm not good with conversation but here goes.

how is everyone today?

I'm cold but alright, Hoping to go Hunting Soon.

What is the largest Mafia game you've ever been in?

This game is the second Largest mafia game I've ever been in.

2 minutes ago, Jace Beleren said:

how is everyone today?(I'm decent)

I'm cold but alright, Hoping to go Hunting Soon.(Pretty damn cold where I'm at too)

What is the largest Mafia game you've ever been in?(This is probably biggest I've been in)

Good to hear Tyranno. 

thoughts on GD claiming Day 1?

Not sure why GD should claim day 1 still myself, if someone has an explanation though it'd help me understand it.

What does the inquistor and Fortune Teller do? (I don't remember these roles were they in the previous Witch-hunt?)

I'll be on later gotta eat dinner and prep for Work. 

Not gonna through a random vote out yet. 

• Upvote 1

SnowyCat    18

Also, I think that ppl r thinking if they lynch a town, then angel can protect the guy that claimed GD and priest checks him. Not sure tho

2 minutes ago, SnowyCat said:

This is gonna b my first witch hunt game lol. Btw, hey ppl XD

Welcome to your first game. Let's go fullMcCarthy together on those dirty witches. In case it ain't obvious I'm not the type to need prodding into getting in the discussion.

5 minutes ago, SnowyCat said:

Also, I think that ppl r thinking if they lynch a town, then angel can protect the guy that claimed GD and priest checks him. Not sure tho

Hard to say ou may be right let's get the others opinions. 

SnowyCat    18

Apparently, Inquisitor can check a person at night 2 c if they r holy, offense, defense, or information (Thats what it said in the rules page)

At the start of the game, fortune teller learns what the mod will say if someone dies e.g "Insert random name here was shot, but he survived" or something like that

Anyways, u can just read the rules and look at the bonus characters 2 find out wut they do

1 minute ago, SnowyCat said:

I'm just answering Jace's questions rn cuz no one else posted anything interesting XD

Lol dude. You calling me boring? 

SilverWolf    6
1 hour ago, Sophocles said:

first.

I think gd should claim D1? Apparently that's town-favored

Yes, Gravedigger should claim. This is a pro town move. Check the last game where we had this discussion.

43 minutes ago, Jace Beleren said:

how is everyone today?

I'm cold but alright, Hoping to go Hunting Soon.

What is the largest Mafia game you've ever been in?

I'm doing pretty good, it's cold here too and snowing like crazy.

I think my largest is a 30 player role madness game.

I'd like to add on to these questions but I'll add a separate post.

35 minutes ago, Jace Beleren said:

Good to hear Tyranno. 

thoughts on GD claiming Day 1?

Not sure why GD should claim day 1 still myself, if someone has an explanation though it'd help me understand it.

What does the inquistor and Fortune Teller do? (I don't remember these roles were they in the previous Witch-hunt?)

I'll be on later gotta eat dinner and prep for Work. 

Not gonna through a random vote out yet. 

Re-read the other game and if you still don't understand, feel free to ask. Bottom line is, this is the easiest way to hold them accountable for the info. the have. But again, there were several long discussions on it last game. I'd recommend reading those.

Regarding the extra roles, I'd recommend reading the site: http://chocolatepi.net/rules/