HououinKyouma

2017 MLB Thread

Silver    1010

Ive believed in Altuve since I had him in my fantasy team in 2012 as a free agent sigining

• Upvote 1

HououinKyouma    801
7 hours ago, ZeroPassion said:

This postseason would be so much better with the Brewers in it instead

We can wallow in our teams being mediocre together. Not good enough for worst best team and too good for worst worst team.

• Sad 1

»Barron    8053

Wow, with the way this is going the Red Sox are looking to go out in the 1st Round in b2b years.

»Barron    8053

Dodgers taking advantage of Dbacks BP and Robbie Ray had one of his worst outings. I think they can really sweep them on monday!

»Barron    8053

Damn, not what i mostly expected from this playoffs so far. Nationals completely just didn't want to win, neither the Cubs but they Cubs exhausted all their resources and lost in 5 vs Dodgers. Dodgers got plenty of rest and got the job done. They didn't even let them get a hit while risp. All runs via Cubs was by a HR, they were shut out by the BP. Truly amazing team. I'm going to Game 1 of the World Series I'm really excited. First time! 

AL seems like WC might take it all. CLE looked like it just gassed out & Bauer taking a shit was eventually going to happen. Houston going up 2-0 and now facing elimination is unheard of. They have Verlander going later tonight and I think he should take it, although elimination games haven't been so friendly to Verlander in the past but this team has better offense for him so we'll see. Either way idc which team we end up playing I'm just waiting for that Title win.

• Upvote 1

+mmf    23266

guys, calm down, we're putting verlander back in... we got this

• Upvote 1

ZeroPassion    572

This is going to be a fun WS. 

I'd rather see Houston win so they can get a WS Title, but I don't mind either team winning in any case.

• Thanks 1

+mmf    23266

what the fuck was that game 5 rofl