Sign in to follow this  
NB96

Spider-Man: Homecoming

NB96    813

I forgot to put this up the other day but I'm sure most of us have seen it. For those who haven't, here it is.

Edited by NB96
  • Upvote 6

Faint    5619

Looks really good. Spider man is my absolute favorite super hero so I'm really really really hoping that this doesn't disappoint

Faint    5619
2 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Hope leads to disappointment

It didn't for Guardians of the Galaxy...

NB96    813

New trailer out today. A little too heavy on the spoilers though, I'm fairly sure most people could figure out Peter Parker's whole character development arc at this point... watch at your own peril I suppose.

NB96    813

Saw this in the morning. Was a good film but I wasn't crazy about the villain. Not sure why some people are giving it 9's or 10's; for me it's a 7 or 8. Also Zendaya (who is she irl? A singer?) didn't really add anything at all to the film, I'm not sure why she was in it. Could have just introduced her at the end and it wouldn't have made any difference.

Edited by NB96
  • Upvote 1

Faint    5619

Was a decent film. I agree, definitely not a 9 or a 10. Abpve the level of ant man cap 1 etc but not at the level of iron man 1 etc

• Upvote 1

N e J i    897

I thought it was amazing. Refreshingly lighthearted. They found a way to tell a different Spidey story while keeping some of the old stuff, and the characters, setting and tone all felt like a genuine teen movie. Basically, everything I wanted from a Spider-Man movie.

• Upvote 1

Faint    5619
11 hours ago, N e J i said:

I thought it was amazing. Refreshingly lighthearted. They found a way to tell a different Spidey story while keeping some of the old stuff, and the characters, setting and tone all felt like a genuine teen movie. Basically, everything I wanted from a Spider-Man movie.

Tom Holland is definitely the best well rounded spiderman

I wouldnt rate this over spiderman 2, but it absolutely was better than any of the other Spiderman films

• Upvote 1

N e J i    897

This and the Raimi films are completely different versions and takes on the character. I find them both valid and equally interesting.

• Upvote 2

Aaron    1979

I much prefer this spiderman film to any other spiderman film. 

This is just more quirky, more personality and manages to make Peter Parker more endearing + different to other super heroes and the old/plain/nerdy spiderman of old. 

• Upvote 1

NB96    813

Best

Spider-Man 2

Spider-Man

Spider-Man Homecoming

Amazing Spider-Man

Spider-Man 3

Amazing Spider-Man 2

Worst

My personal opinion. Was a little disappointed by Homecoming.

Aaron    1979
48 minutes ago, NB96 said:

Best

Spider-Man 2

Spider-Man

Spider-Man Homecoming

Amazing Spider-Man

Spider-Man 3

Amazing Spider-Man 2

Worst

My personal opinion. Was a little disappointed by Homecoming.

I probably need to rewatch the first 2 but I remember finding them just very very generic and toby maguire's generic high school nerdy act was so unrelatable.

i much prefer homecoming's peter parker aka a nerdy with personality and wit as opposed to some plain ass little weak shit.