Satchmo

Duelistgroundz Awards 2016 Nominations

+ACP+    33891

We need more people like mark in the game. Like tbh I think a lot of people who play mafia are retarded, but to be fair I do some retarded shit too. Given how much little info everyone actually has when you think about it, it's pretty hard not to do some "retarded" shit in mafia. Like it would be different if all mafia games were filled with Malcolm clones but that's obviously not very realistic.

• Upvote 2

Jazz    4716

Fair enough. I just feel like I got railroaded by horrific logic and everybody gang raped me. I guess I should have known what I was signing up for.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

+ACP+    33891

Yeah that's just mafia. This is also the problem with online team games in general. Everyone wants to yell at their team for being bad instead of cooperate. Working together with idiots is still better than not working together with idiots. Plus a lot of people don't realize that they're not as much of a god at their game of choice as they think they are.

• Upvote 2

Nelrick    2393

Jazz you dont even know what true bullshit is like. you have played like 3 games rofl.

I got fucking bussed in 4 hours without me posting and i didnt even care.

• Upvote 1

confuse ray    4210

Everyone is quick to call someone else retarded without evaluating their own play first. 

Honestly the game has been pretty fun but you have to have some pretty thick skin

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

+Gemstone Mine    2584
1 minute ago, Nelrick said:

Jazz you dont even know what true bullshit is like. you have played like 3 games rofl.

"our healer"

nvr4get

• Upvote 4

»PSK    4133

4 minutes ago, JC. said:

i try to be positive but it never does anything

it's why i stopped playing tbh

this is why ive always deemed underwood to be probably the best thing to happen to dgz mafia. say what you will about him, but the man does not get tilted or turn malicious regardless of the situation. 

• Upvote 10

Jazz    4716
4 minutes ago, iSlickz said:

Everyone is quick to call someone else retarded without evaluating their own play first

If you are town you are retarded

If you are scum you're good

we will see what happens

• Upvote 2

+Gemstone Mine    2584
Just now, PSK said:

this is why ive always deemed underwood to be probably the best thing to happen to dgz mafia. say what you will about him, but the man does not get tilted or turn malicious regardless of the situation. 

you've clearly never played a mafia game with both me and scumwood in it

• Upvote 5

»PSK    4133
Just now, Gemstone Mine said:

im pretty sure you guys would have a lovely candlelight dinner as fwbs irl still tho. tru luv 

• Upvote 3

+Gemstone Mine    2584

i legit don't understand it tbh. We get along fine outside of game, we can work together well, but something about playing mafia together just turns us into mortal enemies.

• Upvote 5

JC.    4593
2 minutes ago, Gemstone Mine said:

real talk, can we stop talking about the current mafia game before soph starts handing out modkills and shit

i thought the goal was we all get modkilled to end the game before 2017?

• Upvote 1

+mark    2934
24 minutes ago, ACP said:

We need more people like mark in the game. Like tbh I think a lot of people who play mafia are retarded, but to be fair I do some retarded shit too. Given how much little info everyone actually has when you think about it, it's pretty hard not to do some "retarded" shit in mafia. Like it would be different if all mafia games were filled with Malcolm clones but that's obviously not very realistic.

I'll play the next game since I just realized a week ago or something that mafia = werewolf, don't expect too much though since I never played online before, only a few times IRL with friends when drunk.

• Upvote 3

+Gemstone Mine    2584
11 minutes ago, mark said:

I'll play the next game since I just realized a week ago or something that mafia = werewolf, don't expect too much though since I never played online before, only a few times IRL with friends when drunk.

welcome to the real dgz

• Upvote 3

little bug    2002

you guys haven't seen my real town game until you've seen me run out of logic and cry about everyone being so mean to me.

• Upvote 1

On 12/29/2016 at 8:52 PM, Nelrick said:

My team tries to kill me every game even though I heavy carry them. Scum for some reason feels the need to buss me because they want to see if I can solo the game (and most of the time I do) 

• Upvote 1

On 12/29/2016 at 8:58 PM, Gemstone Mine said:

This. This guys especially loves to buss me as maf even when Im under no suspicion

It's like he actually wants me dead or something. 

Edited by Francis J Underwood
  • Upvote 1