Satchmo

Duelistgroundz Awards 2016 Nominations

87 posts in this topic

On 12/29/2016 at 8:30 PM, ACP said:

Can I nominate Jazz for most easily triggered DGz user? (honorable mention: MMF)

No flip these immediately 

Posted (edited)

tbh i actually dislike how you are treated here in mafia. I make an effort to have an open view vs what you say.

We are in similar positions in that people ignore what we say, dont bother reading it because lolnelrick or lolscumwood spewing bullshit. This also happened to JC. and i imagine will happen in the future.

I imagine this is just the meta of this site, just like we are afraid of malcolm finding out the whole team on day 1, we ignore or misvalue what a player has to say because of previos circumstances and current ones. 

People already have preconceptions so when they look at our posts they have already dismissed them before they actually looked at them. They are already in a negative position instead of a neutral one.

Edited by Nelrick

10 hours ago, Nelrick said:

tbh i actually dislike how you are treated here in mafia. I make an effort to have an open view vs what you say.

We are in similar positions in that people ignore what we say, dont bother reading it because lolnelrick or lolscumwood spewing bullshit. This also happened to JC. and i imagine will happen in the future.

I imagine this is just the meta of this site, just like we are afraid of malcolm finding out the whole team on day 1, we ignore or misvalue what a player has to say because of previos circumstances and current ones. 

People already have preconceptions so when they look at our posts they have already dismissed them before they actually looked at them. They are already in a negative position instead of a neutral one.

lolnelrick;dr

On 30 december 2016 at 2:58 AM, Gemstone Mine said:

real talk, can we stop talking about the current mafia game before soph starts handing out modkills and shit

Just saw this whole discussion

Yeah, for the sake of fairness to both scum and town, pls keep talking about the current game to a minimum.

Honestly dont see why ppl get so mad, its a game, we're trying to have fun. in mafia, you can play well and lose/play poorly and win, it rly doesn't matter that much

online (text-based) mafia is even harder than IRL because it gets significantly harder to catch someone lying.

I remember getting cussed out by Malcolm last year because I hammered him when he was scum before he could post a video he made to explain why he was town lol

On 12/29/2016 at 8:30 PM, ACP said:

Can I nominate Jazz for most easily triggered DGz user? (honorable mention: MMF)

there's no way jazz can steal this from me just cus he got mad over a mafia game

im the best at mafia guys my username on mafiaforum.net is VitoSpatafore69 look me up im a good

3 hours ago, Sophocles said:

I remember getting cussed out by Malcolm last year because I hammered him when he was scum before he could post a video he made to explain why he was town lol

Actually, I think the video was to explain why you should vote for the other guy even though we all knew Malcolm was scum. It would have been a great video, but you ruined it. Monster.

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Sophocles said:

Yeah, we all remember how YOU killed the mafia section..(|:|)

Edited by The_Be(a)sT

anyone remember when malcolm led the glorious and rightful charge against booshs tyrannical mafia game

boosh basically did 9/11

Well ok

I'll post the official results later tonight,

19 hours ago, mmf said:

anyone remember when Underwood led the glorious and rightful survivor game 

Ragequits basically did 9/11