The Ween

I'm Back (?)

The Ween    239

Hey guys!

I don't know if I left much of an impact when I was active from 2014 to about a year ago, but you may (or may not) have noticed that I had decided to take a break from dgz and the game. With IB testing and college decision taking up so much of my time, it was definitely the right decision. Anyway, with a semester at UNC-Chapel Hill under my belt, I want to look into the game again. I don't know how much traffic the site gets in general these days, but I'm sure I'll be able to contribute! To any of you that remember me at all, I hope that you've been well!!

• Upvote 9

+JC.    4858

Welcome back.

Name is familiar, was your previous avatar a cartoon character with an afro?

• Upvote 1

+mark    3105

Good to have you back, we can use some quality activity in the yugioh sections 

• Upvote 2

The Ween    239

Thanks mark! I haven't paid any attention to the meta since about a year ago, so I'm going to have a little catching up to do. Hopefully I'll be able to start giving input in a week or two.

• Upvote 2

NetRepTodd    200

My younger sisters BF is a Grad student at Chapel hill.  What are you studying there, and what year are you?

Probably over-stepping my boundaries, but any way you could help hook me up with student discounted UNC-Duke basketball tickets?  

• Upvote 1

The Ween    239

I'm a first year, trying to do a double major in business and quantitative biology, so I've been spending a lot of my time trying to nail down my b-school app. Unfortunately, there's a student lottery for UNC-Duke tickets, so I doubt that I'm even going to be able to go this year. Sorry!

• Upvote 1

Welcome back! Clearly, whether your impact was large or small it was positive judging from the green color of the number below your Duelist title or at least that is how karma systems like ours are suppose to function... Hope to see some awesome discussion in the Yugioh section I know we need some since things have been a tad slow on that side of the forum. 

• Upvote 1

+mark    3105
12 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Welcome back! Clearly, whether your impact was large or small it was positive judging from the green color of the number below your Duelist title or at least that is how karma systems like ours are suppose to function... Hope to see some awesome discussion in the Yugioh section I know we need some since things have been a tad slow on that side of the forum. 

In before 'I play 2x X because someone with pos rep told me to'. 

• Upvote 1

NetRepTodd    200
On 12/30/2016 at 0:24 PM, The Ween said:

I'm a first year, trying to do a double major in business and quantitative biology, so I've been spending a lot of my time trying to nail down my b-school app. Unfortunately, there's a student lottery for UNC-Duke tickets, so I doubt that I'm even going to be able to go this year. Sorry!

Well, I appreciate the response.  Hope you enjoyed your Christmas break, and safe travels back to Chapel-Hill.  

• Upvote 2