Jump to content

Recommended Posts

JC.    4609

Vanilluxe is sitting at the bottom just like in the turn order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JC.    4609
1 hour ago, Sophocles said:

Post a pic of a pokemon below expressing how you feel about rapty being crowned pokemaster 2016

 

maxresdefault.jpg

  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Mascis    4339
1 hour ago, Sophocles said:

Post a pic of a pokemon below expressing how you feel about rapty being crowned pokemaster 2016

Image result for slowpoke confused

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JC.    4609

Post a pic of a pokemon expressing how you would feel if you had been crowned pokemaster 2016

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Me.    1347
Just now, Nelrick said:

i got you fam

 

Look_8446ac_1955719.jpg

I would not be surprised if this is nelrick irl.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Mascis    4339

Image result for munchlax

when she thicc af

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nelrick    2396
1 hour ago, Me. said:

I would not be surprised if this is nelrick irl.

fun story time:

When i was about 7 years old, i was sitting in my room watching tv my room had a moving drawer where the tv was on. It had little wheels to move around. Im really close to it, watching fox kids or some shit but i really feel like i need to be closer. However, instead of pulling my body in i decided to move the drawer where the tv was on.

It fucking fell on me.

Real shit, not a fucking pussy ass lcd tv, i mean a real thick CRT from 2003

Televisor-CRT-Antiguo.jpg

it completely destroyed my body.

I experienced intense fucking pain for the whole day and got paralyzed from my chest to my feet.

Thankfully it didnt last long. But of the residual damage i cant do any flexible stuff because my bones may fuck up.

 

tl;dr i aint no flex bitch

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sophocles    2688
2 minutes ago, Nelrick said:

fun story time:

When i was about 7 years old, i was sitting in my room watching tv my room had a moving drawer where the tv was on. It had little wheels to move around. Im really close to it, watching fox kids or some shit but i really feel like i need to be closer. However, instead of pulling my body in i decided to move the drawer where the tv was on.

It fucking fell on me.

Real shit, not a fucking pussy ass lcd tv, i mean a real thick CRT from 2003

Televisor-CRT-Antiguo.jpg

it completely destroyed my body.

I experienced intense fucking pain for the whole day and got paralyzed from my chest to my feet.

Thankfully it didnt last long. But of the residual damage i cant do any flexible stuff because my bones may fuck up.

 

tl;dr i aint no flex bitch

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Mascis    4339

my mom dropped a curling iron on my lip when i was a toddler and now i hate spicy mexican food

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×