The Antagonist

Witch Hunt - Multi Edition Day 4

1770 posts in this topic

That being said, I don't want to stop any discussion about me if you guys find it productive. Just don't forget the floaters that are tough to read.

 

I don't have much time to go about this tonight; I'll try to get into it more in the morning.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DarkBlaze557 said:

I'd really like to spend more time looking at Felwinter: Master Floater that I keep forgetting exists

Seriously. He gives gemstone a real run for his money

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vote Solstice

 

Might as well go with the original plan for now.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless anyone has any better ideas.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he's basically confirmed scum i'm kinda curious what a better idea would be

 

I've been trusting felwinter all game but I haven't given myself much scrutiny over that 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RZR_DigbickThePickleMan said:

Mfw jazz got nk'ed and now he can't take over my gravedigger

 

So you're basically confirming that you're scum? kkty

 

10 hours ago, Solstice said:

I stand by the points I’ve made already.  In addition if Nelrick was going to claim priest scum must either

 

1.    Expect that they could get us to believe this claim, which means they have 2 of gravedigger/inquisitor/peeping tom.

 

2.    Plan on trading SOLELY NERLICK in exchange for taking out the priest (and possibly making francis look good depending on whether you think he’s scum or not.  Could also just be scum thought he had a power role and wanted him dead). Trading more than just nelrick when they can’t back it up is a bad move, meaning me as scum defending a nelrick priest we can’t back up is a terrible move.  


In neither scenario can I be scum.  I am town.
 

 

It's nice to know that all you've done since D2 is just defend yourself while making little discussion other than just expressing general thoughts over really contributing to the game

 

8 hours ago, DarkBlaze557 said:

I'd really like to spend more time looking at Felwinter: Master Floater that I keep forgetting exists

 

Please, me booty is the best booty.

 

Really though, floating isn't inherently scummy. Take Day 1 for example, excessive shitposting just hurts town because who the fuck wants to read 22 pages to be caught up on Day 1? I did do exactly that, but it wasn't fun and ultimately just takes so long your reads just aren't as crispy at the end. Why should I just repeat was Jazz is saying when instead I can just agree with him and move on.

 

9 hours ago, Solstice said:

 

Well rei, zeropassion and felwinter floated for 2/3rds of this game so getting any kind of read on them as hard.  While digbick has posted more it's all just gravedigger info and not too much of their own reads or trying to solve the game at all.  So they're all giant question marks.  That leaves you and darkblaze.  Jazz mentioned the theory that nelrick said he scanned you red to make you look good whether mark or nelrick got lynched, and I have no way of ruling this out, especially since jazz (the only other person who still seemed to consider it) just got taken out.  So basically that just leaves darkblaze as most likely to be town by process of elimination.  Being that I was wrong about everything and he strongly opposed me on everything, I can only take that as him being town.

 

So the more you post the more town you are? While also the fact you're inherently suspicious of basically everyone.

 

7 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Seriously. He gives gemstone a real run for his money

 

lmao

 

1 hour ago, Kahu said:

Unless anyone has any better ideas.

 

Continue what we did yesterday? Rather than just ignoring the fact the person we lynched is still alive. 

 

Vote: Digbick

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

I stand by the fact this hypocritical as fuck.

 

Currently reading for law school, but it's actually really interesting that Jazz was killed there. I have to re-evaluate, but thoughts that are popping through my mind at the moment. 

 

1. If rei was healed, scum knows that Jazz was not barring double heal. Therefore, scum had to know angels could protect Jazz. Maybe scum gambled on angels not healing Jazz, but thats awfully risky. 

 

2. Given that risk, what was so important that they felt the need to protect it by risking giving us an extra mislynch? I'm kinda hesitant to go down this road especially if they just yolo gambled and went for a confirmed town. But if I were to go down that road, it's possible they didn't want us to know digbic's alignment so they could potentially fake a scum death. How do they do this? They use the illusion nightkill in addition to their normal one. If they do this, they give the illusion of one scum being alive by showing 2 KP (even tho one resulted in a save). This is interesting in that it could mean digbic is town.  

 

3. Was rei actually healed? There is no risk in the above if rei was illusion nightkilled. I'm still hesitant to go here because it would require scum to coordinate the hauntings and then assume that the angels had made the save on Jazz the night they haunted him (not out of the realm of possibility but the angels are out of scum's control). 

 

Outside of discussing that, I'm of the opinion we roll with Jazz's plan and lynch Solistice today as it avoids a potential issue with last stand should either of digbic or solistice be scum. 

 

1. Personally it's not that hard to believe that Jazz would have been haunted. He's consistently been the driving force to most of town so taking him down should have been a priority as then it forces someone else to take over. Whether this be me or Kahu it forces town to play differently to what we were. 

 

2. This is the mindgames I'm on about. Digbick's posting has been anti-town through out the game and even his posts today show regardless of alignment he's anti-town. One could argue about scum and bad town, but I'm reading that as a defence of the scummiest player in this game.

 

3. What even is this point? We covered this yesterday.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he's scum trying to plant discord hoping we forget he's scum

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Felwinter said:

 

1. Personally it's not that hard to believe that Jazz would have been haunted. He's consistently been the driving force to most of town so taking him down should have been a priority as then it forces someone else to take over. Whether this be me or Kahu it forces town to play differently to what we were. 

 

2. This is the mindgames I'm on about. Digbick's posting has been anti-town through out the game and even his posts today show regardless of alignment he's anti-town. One could argue about scum and bad town, but I'm reading that as a defence of the scummiest player in this game.

 

3. What even is this point? We covered this yesterday.

I actually find it really hard to buy Jazz was haunted. In order for the demons to prevent Jazz from being healed and allow the scum team to pull of a successful nk on him, two things are required: 

 

1. The demons must haunt Jazz

2. The angels must heal Jazz

 

The first isn't hard and almost expected. The second is more difficult and hard to believe given rei survived a nk implying he was healed So unless they haunted Jazz on a previous day (possible) and Jazz was targeted for a heal that day, it should have been possible for angels to heal Jazz and therefore risky to scum to try to nk him. 

 

2. I agree on digbic and thats why I didn't want to go down that road. Jazz could have been targeted just as easily for being active confirmed town. I just figured, I'd post what was running through my mind at the time. 

 

3. We have new information, specifically Jazz dying which imo was not likely to happen. 

 

vote solistice 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Felwinter - at this point we want to follow Jazz's plan and take the double lives out of the equation due to last stand 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree - so far, Jazz's plan seems to be the most solid right now. Tomorrow (next day phase) would be a good time to re-evaluate if anything changes.

 

Vote Solstice

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DarkBlaze557 said:

I agree - so far, Jazz's plan seems to be the most solid right now. Tomorrow (next day phase) would be a good time to re-evaluate if anything changes.

 

Vote Solstice

 

Could you talk a little more about the master floater, Felwinter - someone you mentioned today?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solstice (4) - rei, Kahu, Francis, Darkblaze

Digbick (1) - felwinter

 

Majority is 5. Just over 7.5 hours left in day.

Edited by The Antagonist
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ZeroPassion said:

 

Could you talk a little more about the master floater, Felwinter - someone you mentioned today?

 

I'd like to, but I don't have the time to today, and I think it's best to save that for the next day phase. Today, it's best for us to follow through on Jazz's plan.

 

I'll work on collecting information and if I do somehow get it posted before EoD (which I doubt), I'll get it posted. Else I'll get it up for next day phase. I also wanted to hear others' opinions when I posted that, which I received from Francis, rei, and even Felwinter. It's good to see where everyone's head is at and remind them that Felwinter exists. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reasons I defend myself so much is because I'm town, I don't want you to waste 2 lynches on me, and I don't know who the scum actually are.  It's probably not darkblaze like I said earlier and I'll assume rei is town also because of the nightkill, but that still leaves me with 4 question marks, so yes I am suspicious of most of the players left in this game.  I also want to point out that scum me taking out jazz is a stupid move since he was pretty much the only one willing to believe I could still be town.

 

Like if I was scum it makes more sense for me to take out kahu last night as there's the possibility I might get jazz to defend me.  If I was scum I should have taken out jazz the night we did the lynch mascis bomb nelrick plan since everyone thought he was judge and could slice through my double lives.  (And all his "it's possible solstice is town" posts came the next day.) Since rei was obviously the highest priority heal target (as bomber goes after nightkills) there was no reason for scum me to not attempt to kill jazz, especially as having rei survive and confirming him as town is awful.  Yet jazz lived then.  Jazz died here.  This is totally backwards in a world where I am scum.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Solstice said:

The reasons I defend myself so much is because I'm town, I don't want you to waste 2 lynches on me, and I don't know who the scum actually are.  It's probably not darkblaze like I said earlier and I'll assume rei is town also because of the nightkill, but that still leaves me with 4 question marks, so yes I am suspicious of most of the players left in this game.  I also want to point out that scum me taking out jazz is a stupid move since he was pretty much the only one willing to believe I could still be town.

 

Like if I was scum it makes more sense for me to take out kahu last night as there's the possibility I might get jazz to defend me.  If I was scum I should have taken out jazz the night we did the lynch mascis bomb nelrick plan since everyone thought he was judge and could slice through my double lives.  (And all his "it's possible solstice is town" posts came the next day.) Since rei was obviously the highest priority heal target (as bomber goes after nightkills) there was no reason for scum me to not attempt to kill jazz, especially as having rei survive and confirming him as town is awful.  Yet jazz lived then.  Jazz died here.  This is totally backwards in a world where I am scum.

8

Again this is hypocritical and part of the reason why no one has a problem with killing you (even ignoring the fact that based on your play its totally justified). You accused me of still being scum when I pointed out that, based on the interactions of the day, the chance of me being scum would essentially involve a scenario where I allowed my "teammate" in Nelrick to essentially throw the game for no reason. Despite this, you (and others) pressed on in accusing me of being scum despite it making no sense. 

 

Now this shit is happening to you, you use pretty much the same type of defense and you wonder why ppl aren't buying it. This is pointless. Quit defending yourself and show me that you are figuring out who scum is like I did. 

 

Process of elimination for town reads is a shitty way to do it and yours in particular is based on assumptions like activity = town when Jazz has pointed out multiple times to be wary of that. Honestly, the reasoning behind your town read on Blaze just makes me think you are scummier since it just feels like you tr due to perfect info and can't come up with a reason for it so you're hiding behind P.O.E. which doesnt even make sense for town reads. If you are going to town read someone you should be able to point to specific things that either make it impossible for them to be scum or make them so apparently town that others agree with you. 

 

At this point, I'm sure you're scum and I'm just wasting my time, but since you have the extra day either way and lynching town doesn't help me win, use what I'm telling you to convince me. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Felwinter Who did you scan last night, what did the results say and why did you scan them?  I'd also like to request you scan rei tonight.  Even though I'm 99% sure he'll come up information (peeping tom) on the off chance that he comes up offensive (bomber) we have our last two scum in rei and dibgick.  While I think the odds of this being a scum team is less than 1% I can't really think of a better way to use your power at the moment, unless anyone else has any suggestions.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Solstice said:

@Felwinter Who did you scan last night, what did the results say and why did you scan them?  I'd also like to request you scan rei tonight.  Even though I'm 99% sure he'll come up information (peeping tom) on the off chance that he comes up offensive (bomber) we have our last two scum in rei and dibgick.  While I think the odds of this being a scum team is less than 1% I can't really think of a better way to use your power at the moment, unless anyone else has any suggestions.

 

 

This is probably worth looking into. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now