The Antagonist

Witch Hunt - Multi Edition Day 7

1899 posts in this topic

spoiler: there are no multis in this game as far as I'm aware

Rules:

- 48 hour day phases with a 24 hr night phase, this will be adjusted in later stages as the game gets smaller. If I am not on to end the day, do not post after that time except to announce that day is over.
General and specific rules for the game:
- No editing of posts after they are submitted
- Do not pos or neg posts once you are dead
- Do not post once you are dead; I'm not allowing OMGUS posts since this game still gives dead people a semi-active role
- If the vote is tied at the end of the day phase, the judge will determine the kill target for the day

- Spirit of the game clause: at the end of the day, this is a game, and I am in charge of it. If you do something that is excessively unfair to the other players in the game, I reserve the right to punish you and your team for it. This includes (but is not limited to): modkilling yourself to gain your side an advantage, examining pm/account activity to gain an unfair advantage or form arguments, screenshotting role/things I say, hardclaiming roles 5 hours after day ends, etc. (yes, these have all happened at one point or another). Don't use twatlogic
- IF YOU NEED A SUB PLEASE PM ME. DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD ASKING FOR ONE
- There is no quota, but I expect you all to post. Failure to do so will result in prodding, followed by forced substitution and/or modkills
- Please don't refer to your role pm in any way. No screenshots

- Full claiming is allowed, though
- Votes must be bolded to count eg. vote The Antagonist
- Other standard rules apply unless they contradict one of these

I reserve the right to modkill you for whatever the fuck I want. I'll try and avoid that, though.

If you have any questions, PM me, rather than posting in the thread. Same goes if you think I've forgotten anything.

Setup-Specific Rules:
http://chocolatepi.net/

Advanced Ruleset

Lynches will be plurality, not majority. This is the system that we traditionally use on DG, meaning that the person with the most votes at EOD will be lynched, even if they do not have >50% of the total votes.

Roles:

apprentice
benevolent old dame
bomber
dirty old bastard
fanatic
fortune teller
gambler
gravedigger
hunter
inquisitor
judge
oracle
peeping tom
priest
survivalist

watchman

Player List:

Nelrick

Jazz
mark ded
Me. Markus ded
RZR_DigbickThePickleMan
Francis J Underwood
rei
Kahu
iSlickz ded
ZeroPassion
Mascis
Solstice
Gemstone Mine ded
Malcolm

Felwinter
DarkBlaze557

-------------------

@JC. is helping me with things like votecounts and things, but direct all questions and things to me. 

-------------------

DAY 1 STARTS NOW AND ENDS IN 48 HOURS AND 5 MINUTES (XX:30)

Riding my coattails like a true antagonist hmmmmmm

So the witchers are town right?

vote antagonist

unvote antagonist 

i want to give the others time to respond first though 

almost forgot an interesting fact

Francis J Underwood has been given a BOMB!!!

tick tock!

2 minutes ago, The Antagonist said:

tick tock!

?

BEEP BOOP

JC. BOT V1.0 ONLINE

POS REP CANNON FULLY LOADED

VOTE COUNT SYSTEMS CALIBRATED

SPECIAL MESSAGE: Antag is a loser.

Find me a sub

Antag putting that role in the game was a terrible idea and it should be outright banned. 

Seriously I don't get to play for roughly 5 months and you decide to put a kill scumwood role in this game. Good Fucking Job

Like it hasn't even gone off and you're already complaining. How about you convince people to not kill you instead? Seems like town wouldn't care that much since it's more likely town holds the bomb, therefore leaning towards scum on you atm. Also pretending you don't know what a bomb is while you're supposed to be the mafia veteran god and what not. 

Maybe I'm dumb and missed it, but are we using the advanced ruleset for this or no? Also 16 players means 4 witches right?  Just want to make sure I fully understand what's going on.

19 minutes ago, The Antagonist said:

tick tock!

allahu ackbar

underwood you were going to get railroaded day 1 anyways might as well make yourself useful you twat

19 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Find me a sub

Antag putting that role in the game was a terrible idea and it should be outright banned. 

Seriously I don't get to play for roughly 5 months and you decide to put a kill scumwood role in this game. Good Fucking Job

They can't detonate until the end of the night, and you get to pass it off at the end of that day right?  I think that means you can't be blow up by it today unless you just don't pass it.

Also we’re not doing any of those handicap things in mention in the rulebook either are we?  Like where priest is immune day 1 + night 1 for town favored or where witches get to see who the priest’s first scan was?

1 minute ago, iSlickz said:

underwood you were going to get railroaded day 1 anyways might as well make yourself useful you twat

Lynch me 

I'm really not okay with this. Like it isn't fun for me to play with the gudege or meme kill 

2 minutes ago, Solstice said:

Also we’re not doing any of those handicap things in mention in the rulebook either are we?  Like where priest is immune day 1 + night 1 for town favored or where witches get to see who the priest’s first scan was?

Advanced ruleset, yes. No handicaps though. 

we're having a diva meltdown 

Witch hunt sucks almost as much as most of you at mafia 

1 minute ago, iSlickz said:

we're having a diva meltdown 

Not really but thats 3 freaking games now where Im basically not going to get to play unless I take a handicap (take the kill scumwood role in Malcolms game). Im tired of it. Like at least with the votes I know you fuckers will move on but with these roles, it's literally a grudge/meme kill I can do nothing about 

Yeah I wonder what that's like

It's really an unbelievably shitty thing to do but fuck it since im basically dead just move on. 

5 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

I'm really not okay with this. Like it isn't fun for me to play with the gudege or meme kill 

Have you considered this?

Assume the bomber is a regular here and knows people usually kill you ASAP for luls (this is what this is about right?)  If they give the bomb to someone else, they know it will likely just get passed to you because of this.  But by giving you the bomb, they assure that you can't die by it night one (unless you choose not to pass it at the end of the day) and let you get to choose where it goes.  So really, they're making sure you don't get meme killed by the bomb.

Even if that theory is totally wrong, the point remains that the bomb can't kill you tonight unless you let it  so your fine for now.  Give me the bomb if it will make you feel better, I don't mind holding it for a bit.

If you read even half the roles you'd know that you can get killed a trillion ways, the bomb is the least of your concerns. 

VOTE digboc

he claimed scum on discord