The Antagonist

Witch Hunt - Multi Edition Day 7

1899 posts in this topic

Nelrick started the day by excusing himself to be AFK due to his cat having surgery 

yeah his cat had surgery and he already told antagonist about it 

Oh riiiiiight. I forgot about that.

7 hours ago, JC. said:

what a wonderful night

but saying that just makes me paranoid of all the things that went wrong

let's distract ourselves with a vote count

Solstice 4 - Jazz, Mascis, rei, Felwinter
Nelrick 3 -mark, Kahu, DarkBlaze557
Underwood 2 - Malcolm, Solstice 

Special Message: I hope you're all having fun! :-)

bumping to new page

wild game!

just over 8 hours left

Solstice talking about how I'll feel when I see his flip when we won't see his flip

Way to set up drama for the future scumboi

8 hours ago, Jazz said:

Sometimes the scum play that is so retarded that you should never do it is the perfect scum play because nobody will ever suspect it.

Francis are you reading my posts? I want to kill solstice, not you. You're a bad lynch choice because your priest is more believable.

i am reading your posts. I get that you want to kil Solistice, but by putting this paranoia world (and that is what this is: paranoia) you're unintentionally giving credence to Solistice's argument to lynch me and mafia an excuse to do so. This causes me to have to continuously explain why this is a horrendous choice in every world.  

I am not a bad lynch choice because my priest is more believable. I am a bad lynch choice objectively for all the reasons previous stated. 

34 minutes ago, The Antagonist said:

bumping to new page

wild game!

just over 8 hours left

i'll be back at EOD but given we have the bomb, I think lynching Nelrick and bombing Solistice is the right play. 

I agree. Note that none of my arguments mentioned the bomb at all as I don't think we have enough information to really plan around the bomb accurately.

The ideal scenario, however, is lynching Nelrick for sure and passing the Bomb to Solstice to find out info on the Bomber (hopefully a detonation).

Why would we pass the bomb to Solstice now? You expect the bomber to detonate before we get info from GD/inquisitor/other priest? This makes no sense.

Anyway Malcolm has the bomb I trust he isn't so retarded as to pass the bomb to Solstice.

11 minutes ago, DarkBlaze557 said:

I agree. Note that none of my arguments mentioned the bomb at all as I don't think we have enough information to really plan around the bomb accurately.

The ideal scenario, however, is lynching Nelrick for sure and passing the Bomb to Solstice to find out info on the Bomber (hopefully a detonation).

No read on the bomber and I'd rather kill confirmed scum fmpov today than use the bomb as an excuse to lynch one blow up the other when it doesn't matter. 

CLAIM: I AM TOWN SURVIVALIST

I hardly think that’s a scum role worth protecting, especially since I just outed it to you.  Even if I survive a lynch you can still kill me via bomber or hunter.  You could also judge kill me, but then you lose out on the chance to verify survivalist, and either way this results in my death happening during the night meaning you won’t see my flip and you lose the chance to get gravedigger info.  My role is the last piece of information I have to give town.  At least you’ll see my claim was true, even if it will be too late for me by then.  Also

Unvote

Vote nelrick

Because it’s come down to either him or me and while this is not the optimal play, it’s obvious at this point that the correct play isn’t happening.  At least I tired.  I didn’t want to reveal my role as I’d hoped to catch a nightkill with it and confirm myself town, but rather than becoming a town leader I just made myself scummy. No flip games suck.

P.S. Next game I’m totally going to float like rei, Malcom, zeropassion, etc. because apparently you guys don’t policy lynch and keeping your mouth shut ensures you will never get voted.

P.P.S. At least I never fake claimed like the Me. guy or Mark.

I try and policy lynch all the goddamn time no one getso n board.

All that claim tells me is Solstice is something else and Nelrick is the survivalist.

I guess we will have to double kill Nelrick anyway so might as well kill him now.

Nah fuck that I'm not letting Solstice change my mind on killing Solstice

If you guys are up to bomb Nelrick I could dig that

nel and sol being scum teammates is the easiest read i've ever made

2 hours ago, Solstice said:

CLAIM: I AM TOWN SURVIVALIST

I hardly think that’s a scum role worth protecting, especially since I just outed it to you.  Even if I survive a lynch you can still kill me via bomber or hunter.  You could also judge kill me, but then you lose out on the chance to verify survivalist, and either way this results in my death happening during the night meaning you won’t see my flip and you lose the chance to get gravedigger info.  My role is the last piece of information I have to give town.  At least you’ll see my claim was true, even if it will be too late for me by then.  Also

Unvote

Vote nelrick

Because it’s come down to either him or me and while this is not the optimal play, it’s obvious at this point that the correct play isn’t happening.  At least I tired.  I didn’t want to reveal my role as I’d hoped to catch a nightkill with it and confirm myself town, but rather than becoming a town leader I just made myself scummy. No flip games suck.

P.S. Next game I’m totally going to float like rei, Malcom, zeropassion, etc. because apparently you guys don’t policy lynch and keeping your mouth shut ensures you will never get voted.

P.P.S. At least I never fake claimed like the Me. guy or Mark.

Thanks for confirming yourself as scum. 

Just use the bomb on whoever we dont lynch 

Alternatively we can tie it to get a read on the judge. If he doesn't kill Solistice, we know he is scum since its obv we'd bomb nelrick 

Wait wasn't Solstice asking us what we would do when s/he flipped town tomorrow? And now is claiming Survivalist?

100% scum contradiction + misleading

9 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Alternatively we can tie it to get a read on the judge. If he doesn't kill Solistice, we know he is scum since its obv we'd bomb nelrick 

This is kind of dangerous because scum judge can simply lynch the real priest which would suck

Just now, Jazz said:

This is kind of dangerous because scum judge can simply lynch the real priest which would suck

There's still a potential check on the Judge (Apprentice).

This'd confirm Judge / Survivor / Oracle team too

Oracle I wouldn't say is definitely confirmed - more than likely though - Survivor prob not confirmed - but tells us a lot more that it'd lean Surv

If Solstice does survive a lynch today, they're definitely a scumflip

Just now, ZeroPassion said:

Oracle I wouldn't say is definitely confirmed - more than likely though - Survivor prob not confirmed - but tells us a lot more that it'd lean Surv

If Solstice does doesn't survive a lynch today, they're definitely a scumflip

ebwop

3 minutes ago, ZeroPassion said:

This'd confirm Judge / Survivor / Oracle team too

That's actually pointless and irrelevant.

20 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Wait wasn't Solstice asking us what we would do when s/he flipped town tomorrow? And now is claiming Survivalist?

100% scum contradiction + misleading

And we dont see the flip anyway it's like two for the price of stupid