The Antagonist

Witch Hunt - Multi Edition Day 7

1899 posts in this topic

Yeah if there are 2 scum the only we win is if we lynch scum, at least one town survives the double nightkill, then we kill the last scum tomorrow.  Failing any of that scum wins.  I’ll go over the combinations I didn’t look at yet just to make sure I didn’t miss anything.

rei + francis would make sense on why darkbalze was the NK at first glance (next most likely to be town to everyone after you two) but thinking about it more killing darkblaze just makes them lose their ability to hammer.  rei is more than willing to vote me.  And if francis voted me darkblaze probably would go along with him and vote me too, leaving me dead.  So I don’t think this works.

Francis + zero could just hammer me with rei, as although zero hasn’t posted I saw him reading the thread earlier when I was making quote trains, and this didn’t happen.  So I don’t think this can work either.

rei + felwinter is honestly the second most likely after rei + zero, it’s just I find felwinter more town than I do zero.  Though felwinter does mention rei a few times, and only seems to become suspicious of zero after zero first becomes suspicious of him.   Either way rei is scum in both worlds and needs to die.

Alright so in regards to Felwinter: 

I'm not delving into that pastebin thing specifically until I get a green light on what's acceptable in regards to that by Antag. I'm assuming it's okay since there wasn't any comment by Antag about it, but I don't want modkills occurring bc of that, if anything. 

What I will say, is that if they found the thing on the modkills suspect on how I handled it, they needed to have brought that up sooner - especially yesterday when I stated what I did. They're bringing up information which is saying that they did explicitly state they were fel, which means I must have lied before, which they should have realized at the time where I was voting digbick. In a world where this is the case, a townFel should realize this would have to be scumZP and should be reversing the digbick lynch. They posted after all that happened in the phase, so there is no reason why they shouldn't be noticing that. This would be major townpoints for Fel, regardless of dig being very bad in terms of this game. They'd rather let the mislynch slide yesterday rather than trying to reverse the lynch then, and instead are suspicious now. As I look through their posts, they've responded to stuff that would look beneficial for them to post about, such as the shade portion when responding to DarkBlaze.

This is a 100% scumread.

Metawise for Fel, I decided to look through some of their more recent past completed games as town and scum on DNF since I think that's where they've last played. It can be difficult differentiating a scumFel with townFel because they do type things awkwardly, but scumFel I believe tends to get more nitpickier. Activity-wise they are more active as town, but I think that's coming to the fact that DNF was not very harsh with floaters and town would self-destruct upon itself. 

Granted these are very short games, they are TheSoulSheep on DNF:

ScumFel: http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/topic/186594-a-game-of-thrones-mafia-night-3-will-end-792016-8pm-gmt/ 

TownFel: http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/topic/185772-daredevil-mafia-day-3-will-end-26072016-8pm-gmt/page-6 

Both of those links have myself, number2, in those games. I am the opposite faction of Fel in those games.

These are my most recent games factionwise:

ScumZP: http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/topic/186675-nilla-mafia-01-game-thread-town-wins/ 

TownZP: http://www.duelacademy.net/t48645-da-mini-mafia-4-townbenign-win

Meta aside -

Vote: Felwinter

I'm confident this is a scumflip. 

I don't think I'd be posting the above had Antag not announced that we are in a LyLo situation nor if Fel had posted their most recent post about their "worries" about me. I'd be treating the gamestate as if digbick was a mislynch, regardless.

rei v Solstice is a shitfest, though. 

I really cannot get behind them tunneling on Solstice the past few phases the more I look into it. In comparing rei to digbick, rei hasn't given us more substance other than a peeping tom bombing and voting power. 

Solstice is actively trying to play. Activity =/= town but while that doesn't justify their play:

I don't think this is a bussing attempt at all. I attribute more of rei's alignment in being read by how Fel has interacted w/ them. I think I can get a few quote trains going here. 

Alright I thought there were some quotes that really pointed out a distinct reasoning to them both being scumbuds off of interactions, but there really aren't. There's no reason why Fel shouldn't be against rei given how digbick hardly contributed, along with the fact they've hardly mentioned rei outside the times of the illusion kill. They also somehow forget rei is in the game with it being 7 players alive instead of the 6, w/o rei in their stated world.

I'm gonna take a snooze and wake up before day ends: looks like day started at 8 am CST (about 7 hrs from now), but this is where I stand. I think Francis is town, and although he hasn't been NK'd, I think that's due to thinking he'd be the prime candidate for a heal assuming the demons hadn't gotten a haunt on him when they've healed them yet. Maybe a setup to ensure the numbers thicken. Flimsy, but I don't see a Fel-FJU world, nor any world w/ FJU on it.

about an hour left in the day 

Votes:

Solstice (1): rei

rei (1): solstice

Felwinter (1): ZeroPassion

14 hours ago, Felwinter said:

This is what we "discussed" http://pastebin.com/8sV2BPN9

As you see I explicitily said I was Sheep, and in the DGz meme was in reference to the Markus/Me. play of which was just complete shit posting.

Note how the he instantly assumes me saying this with a modkillable offense, if anything trying to hint/push for my death. Why? Well if we lynched Digbick that day and I was MK'd that would instantly be GG.

Alright I have a greenlight and this whole convo is fine. 

That was the convo that took place, but they part where they say me btw was edited onto their message this past Saturday morning, which is really fucking convenient for them to edit, though the date wouldn't show, but the edited part does. There's no reason a townFel doesn't look back and say oh you're right, I never explicitly stated I was sheep. Idek what that in the DGz meme is about and if that's something he meant he was saying to me, he's not presenting that clearly. 

A total lack of clarity from sheep makes it hard to know what they actually mean which is never a good thing to try and figure out.

I'm put in a world where I'm biased from out of game info.

zero, who do you think is most likely to be scum buddies with fel?

Just now, Solstice said:

It's most definitely rei, I think their interactions/lack of talking bout rei as much indicates scum imo. I really don't like how they've coasted the past few days. I do not see a world where Fel is partners with you based on how they voted v you on that safeplan and shading suspicion onto you. I don't think this is a sheep bussing you.

I spoke a lil bit on the rei/fel stuff up above - I was thinking when they said idk why Peeping tom is wanting a Francis lynch and then later talks about how they forget oracle is a role in game, I was thinking that was a slip, but that interaction is weird bc they notice rei's PT claim post when no one else did and is part of my reasoning. 

I cannot say that Fel has been trying to actively solve this game the past few phases and has responded moreso to obvhelp theory, along with shifting the suspicion upon you and bick. Anything that is referenced his way gets OMGUS'd back. 

6 minutes ago, Solstice said:

This ^^^

Well me and zero seem to agree on rei being scum.  I'm open to the possibility that felwinter is actually their partner, it's just I'm much more confident on rei due to the fact I haven't been hammered.  I think rei is the best lynch.  Francis, what do you think?

unvote solstice

vote felwinter

Just now, Francis J Underwood said:

unvote
vote felwinter

Scumblitz? 

Just now, ZeroPassion said:

Scumblitz? 

You should have voted rei.

Just now, Francis J Underwood said:

Majority Reached. 

If you'e scum tell me now.  Also link me your QT since this game is over.  I want to see how much you two laughed at me.

7 minutes ago, Solstice said:

If you'e scum tell me now.  Also link me your QT since this game is over.  I want to see how much you two laughed at me.

Please tell me you didn't read your role PM. 

4 minutes ago, The Antagonist said:

day is over, felwinter died

is the game over or not? oooooooo

TELL ME ALREADY

1 minute ago, mark said:

Please tell me you didn't read your role PM. 

If I never read my role PM, how would I know I was survivor?  I'm town, the shittiest town there ever was, but town.

12 minutes ago, Solstice said:

TELL ME ALREADY

If I never read my role PM, how would I know I was survivor?  I'm town, the shittiest town there ever was, but town.

Well to be fair the entire team played pretty bad