JC.

You SUCK at Mafia

37 posts in this topic

@ACP: Good job night-killing a neutral role that was on your side FIVE TIMES in a single game. That might have been the worst track record scum has ever had on this site.
@The Antagonist: I would be surprised if there was anyone on the planet with a worse scum game than you. Magikarp is a fitting avatar, but Grimer might be better considering your are actually literal garbage.
@The_Be(a)sT: I'll give you two options: a) stop posting b) leave the site.
@Francis J Underwood: You have the biggest ego on this site, and Malcolm exists. People hate playing with you so much that MULTIPLE PEOPLE submitted roles exclusively to kill you because they want you to shut up.
@Gemstone Mine: I really wish you would go back to being Floatstone. Every single post of yours is a chore to read and your contributions have an actively negative impact on the town.
@Heatnation13331: You managed to be so bad that I can read you as town for being a completely useless member of the game. You have the critical thinking skills of Futoshi.
@iSlickz: You do nothing but tunnel on townies the entire game, every game. Why is it taking you so long to Meteor Jam a bullet through your head?
@Jace Beleren: Faint managed to get killed by making a single post. You managed to confirm both Faint and yourself in a single post. Good job, you did worse than a person that wasn't even playing the game.
@Jazz: You managed to get killed as a confirmed town member because people didn't want to read your posts. Good job making posts of lower quality and on a larger scale than mine.
@Malcolm: you're fine tbh, but I'm still going to vote for LFN over you in any head-to-head competition.
@Markus: You managed to claim healer directly to a scum member in a private quicktopic and they still didn't consider you worthy of the night kill. And if you're going to cheat and talk to someone about the game, why would you choose the confirmed scum 100% sure to get you modkilled?
@Mascis: I don't know if you're worse at Pokemon or Mafia, because you've demonstrated an equal lack of ability to do anything worthwhile in both.
@Nelrick: The one and only time that you were able to make yourself look town was when you needed to blend in until the end of the game. If we were to make a list of the top 5 worst plays seen on this forum, you would feature in at least three of them.
@rei: You get nightkilled or lynched within the first three days of every game. Maybe if you actually tried posting the healer would consider you worth saving?
@RZR_DigbickThePickleMan: Good job wasting one of the strongest powers in the game by shooting two members of the town, especially considering Darkblaze made it pretty clear he was town. That shot was so bad I assumed iSlickz had to do it because I didn't think anyone else could possibly be that dumb.
@Sophocles: You're probably the worst host I've ever seen run a game on this site. "Hey guys, would you rather have vanilla town or no claiming? Never mind, I'm doing both!"
@Top_LADD: If I had to choose a member of this site to demonstrate a total lack of brain activity, you would be my guy. Have you ever tried actually playing a game of mafia instead of signing up and then doing nothing for three weeks? You can try to drink your problems away, but you're not going to solve anything like that.

Congratulations for any recent players not on this list for being so forgettable you're not even worth mentioning (shoutouts @PSK).

Correction digbic actually attempted to shoot 4 members of town, but our roleblock happened to stop 2 of them lol.

I wasn't gonna let anyone that dissed memes get away with it

How the fuck am i worse than heat. I can tell this is a shitposting when... Lol

Do me next!

Nick, your posts are illegible. You'll need to learn how to speak English before I can comment on your play.

i never claimed to be good at either i just didn't think rapty was the pokemaster

wow o k

yeh well @JC. you're a fucking chill and funny guy and I really fucking appreciate your presence in the mafia section.

smash'd faggot lul 

wow o k

yeh well @JC. you're a fucking chill and funny guy and I really fucking appreciate your presence in the mafia section.

smash'd faggot lul 

dgz even wanted me to double smash 

this is posted as a meme thread but we all know some of these are actually true

2 hours ago, PSK said:

wow o k

smash'd faggot lul 

wow words can hurt people you know :CRY:

I'm disappointed you didn't hit everyone from our previous game

A++ though

12 hours ago, JC. said:

@Markus: You managed to claim healer directly to a scum member in a private quicktopic and they still didn't consider you worthy of the night kill. And if you're going to cheat and talk to someone about the game, why would you choose the confirmed scum 100% sure to get you modkilled?

yeah i thought it was really weird that they didn't do anything about it. maybe acp told them in the scum qt? i didn't read scum qt lol. ill do that later. i feel like they just wanted to mislynch me. after me surviving i felt it was pretty much okay to go public with my claim with our hypothetical claim.

me and jace had pmed during mafia games before but this is the only time he snitched me out. shame how i have gone out of my way to make sure ppl DONT get mod killed. very mean of jace. smh. but i guess it's only fair. fwi this is the only dgz game i pmed with him on. ill actually literally never do it again lmao.

i feel like i fucked up a  few times this game. i feel like my starting approach on the game was very tunnelable and shouldn't have done that, not that i thought that it was wrong but i think it's rather /risque/. i think as the healer i should be a little less of a target as im more useful. i think the only roles that can REALLY go out there are survivor, DOB and vanilla town, which I honestly want to commend Alisae's play, pretty fucking great DOB play honestly. said a bunch of obvious things to get killed, started a band wagon on themselves to attract scum and it worked. baited scum right on it.

i'm a very bad healer, healer is my least favorite role to play as. i think my worst move as healer was healing yusei instead of malcolm, i don't seem to make all the connections i need to even after i realize them, like i really wanted malcolm to be alive, not that i was sure he was town, but i sort of leaned town for him. yusei however was begging for the heal, which i was sure wasn't gonna be night killed because he spammed it. i just didn't put it together that if i wanted malcolm to survive i better heal him. with malcolm alive i was going to see who he liked and who he didn't like and tunnel accordingly, i felt like malcolm knew what was up.

another example of me missing connections that i already realize is me not seeing mascis as green if i saw jazz as green. also why the fuck did jazz get lynched you retards. what the actual fuck.

i think another fuckup of mine was that i trusted acp so blindly because of /behavior/ rather than what he had done. i trusted him too hard. i looked over the loyalist QT and i completely smash'd him. i could have brought up that ACP had changed the loyalist QT a lot from what really happened, i should have been more confident in saying that ACP was wrong about me only saying "please dont lynch me" during the whole qt. i made match ups of myself as being the easiest lynch target and if i was scum, who i would not be scum with, and who could be scum with who. i proved myself non scum and i think i helped nelrick. i was just thinking "oh markus ur bad at mafia and everyone is bullying u lmao" so i guess i kept to myself but i can be more confident next time. also i was lazy and should have dropped the QT sooner, but you know in theory i can send any member a screenshot of the loyalist forum on dgz and not get banned for it. sophocles is just terrible in the way he hosted and made this game. i really didn't like this game even though it was supposed to be fun. however the scum team really dropped the ball here. more than me i think? lmao.

can i have a more in depth look at my play over all?

i just want to learn. some day i will be better =)

10/10 Best post in a while.

Most accurate description of me I've ever read tbh.

i should point out that i'm not on this list because i'm the first and only god of dgz mafia

after me there wasnt nobody left

39 minutes ago, mmf said:

i should point out that i'm not on this list because i'm the first and only god of dgz mafia

after me there wasnt nobody left

bitch please you were left off the list because you were long forgotten before this section was even born

you passed your prime ya hoe

Furthermore I want royalties because I was the first to tell dgz you suck at mafia

SHUT THE FUCK UP JAZZ YOU KNOW YOU AREN'T SHIT LMAO U GOT LYNCHED IN THAT GAME LIKE HOW LOOOOOOOOL ACP HAD BODIED U AND HE FLIPPED SCUM SO UR OBV TOWN??????? LOL.

Yeah man I'm so bad because I lynched myself when I knew I was town

Oh wait that wasn't dgz town doing dgz town things

"I just get mislynched because town sucks." - The literal scrub mentality of mafia