Sign in to follow this  
Carbon

Anyone who's good at finding torrents and such pls help

Carbon    1859

Hi. So I ordered my Quarter's book of Amazon a little while ago and there was an issue so I won't be getting them on time. I have my first few homework assignments coming up at 8am and I would hate to not be able to have them already and be that guy. I'm currently trying to locate them online in like a pdf format so I can at least download them and do the work. However I'm retarded with this stuff and I keep running into weird stuff downloading or just not finding them. I don't expect anyone to find all 3 however It would be the bee's knees if anyone could help locate any of them for me.

"How to think about weird things 7th edition. Critical thinking for a new age."
"A Writer's Reference 8th edition"
"The Bedford Reader 13th edition"

• Upvote 1

»ACP    33373

I've literally never paid for a textbook in years, so I've gotten pretty good at this.

I've found the 7th edition of "How to think about weird things 7th edition. Critical thinking for a new age." I've uploaded it to my google drive. You can download it here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8LYKVcwcHQdazNHSnF3Z1lDczQ. Let me know when you have it so I can remove it. Don't want it taking up space on my drive.

If "A Writer's Reference 8th edition" is by Diana Hacker and Nancy Sommers, then I found it. Can provide you with a download. Seems like a pretty generic name, so I want to make sure that I get the right one first.

I found the 12th edition of "The Bedford Reader," but not the 13th. I can try harder to find it if you would like, but if it came out really recently, you're probably out of luck.

• Upvote 3

Carbon    1859

Alright I downloaded the first book so you can remove it.
Yeah it's by Diana Hacker and Nancy Sommers. I would really appreciate the link for that as well. Unfortunately the 13th edition is the one I need but don't worry about it man you've helped me enough with the first two. I really appreciate it

• Upvote 1

Laza    64

I need some help finding some books too if you don't mind.

"By the People: Debating American Government" Brief Edition James A Morone. Published back in 2013ish. The book cover is half blue on the bottom.

"Ethics: Selections from Classical and Comtemporary Writers" 11th Edition by Oliver A. Johnson and Andrew Reath

"Essential University Physics: Volume 1 (3rd Edition)" by Richard Wolfson

• Upvote 1

»ACP    33373
4 hours ago, Laza said:

I need some help finding some books too if you don't mind.

"By the People: Debating American Government" Brief Edition James A Morone. Published back in 2013ish. The book cover is half blue on the bottom.

"Ethics: Selections from Classical and Comtemporary Writers" 11th Edition by Oliver A. Johnson and Andrew Reath

"Essential University Physics: Volume 1 (3rd Edition)" by Richard Wolfson

I couldn't find either of the first two. I could find the 3rd, but only the 2nd edition.

• Upvote 2

+Urthor    10161

Are you using Bibliotik or something else as your source?

• Upvote 1

Laza    64
2 hours ago, ACP said:

I couldn't find either of the first two. I could find the 3rd, but only the 2nd edition.

Thanks for trying anyways. It seems I always pick the classes that never have PDF books somewhere :S

• Upvote 1

Carbon    1859

Alright I have it downloaded now thank you.
Also if you still knew where the Bedford Reader 12th Edition was I would really appreciate that if you didn't mind. I asked my professor today and it's basically the same thing until the end.

• Upvote 1

Laza    64

Bumping because it's that time of the semester to try and save as much as a I can.

"Buddha A Beginners Guide" Author: Asma

"Philosophy of Religion" Author: Peterson 

"Night" Author: Wiesel 

"Fingerprints of God" Author: Hagerty 

"Computer Organization & Design" Author: Patterson. 5th edition

@ACP

Edited by Laza

Faint    5572
On 28/08/2017 at 9:00 PM, Laza said:

Bumping because it's that time of the semester to try and save as much as a I can.

"Buddha A Beginners Guide" Author: Asma

"Philosophy of Religion" Author: Peterson 

"Night" Author: Wiesel 

"Fingerprints of God" Author: Hagerty 

"Computer Organization & Design" Author: Patterson. 5th edition

@ACP

I have a literal hardcopy of philosophy of religion by peterson

Ill honestly never read it again so happy to send it free if u pay shipping