• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
ACP

DGZ SHIRTS ARE BACK!

39 posts in this topic

See: http://shop.thegameacademyonline.com/products/search?query=duelist+groundz

They're $15 each with $5 shipping anywhere in the US (international shipping is more, not sure how much). We have all sizes from small to XXL. As soon as a size sells out, we will print more of them. Payments accepted are all major credit cards and paypal.

I do have one myself already, and it's a great shirt, that I can tell you. If you guys want me to post pics of me wearing one, I can do so. Personally, I like it better than the shirts that I had made a few years ago, but that's just my opinion.

If i were to order today, how fast would i get it. 

Depends on where you live. My best guess is 4-7 days if you live in the US (unless you live in central Florida, in which case you should get it even faster).

Would people going to YCS Prague be willing to split the shipping and and pick them up there?

@ACP Will these shirts have our DGZ alias's printed on them?  Or would we need to take these shirts to a print shop to get that done?

13 minutes ago, NetRepTodd said:

@ACP Will these shirts have our DGZ alias's printed on them?

they're all identical so no

17 minutes ago, NetRepTodd said:

@ACP Will these shirts have our DGZ alias's printed on them?  Or would we need to take these shirts to a print shop to get that done?

No, because this would've made the shirts more expensive and take longer to ship.

If these shirts sell well, we will do limited edition polo shirts, which will of much nicer quality and will have your name printed on them. But obviously we don't want to print a bunch of $40 shirts if we can't even sell $15 shirts.

Ppl in europe who want a shirt should probably pool the money, ship it to one person and then mail to the rest from there

phew those international shipping costs

yo every shirt shoul com with a grand mole

Feel free to add a copy of Neo Spacian Grand Mole to your cart before you go to checkout. If you need any ygo cards, sleeves, etc. you can buy them at the same time as the shirt.

On 2017-01-19 at 5:05 PM, Sophocles said:

Ppl in europe who want a shirt should probably pool the money, ship it to one person and then mail to the rest from there

phew those international shipping costs

On 2017-01-19 at 5:06 PM, Sophocles said:

(put me down for that by the way)

see my suggestion:

On 2017-01-19 at 10:51 AM, Me. said:

Would people going to YCS Prague be willing to split the shipping and and pick them up there?

Or if you're not going, I'll see if any of my friends in the Netherlands are.

That's an option, I'm not going to Prague

Another issue is the tariffs on bringing those shirts in, if it's a lot of shirt (which would be necessary to split the shipping into reasonable chunks) they might get stopped at customs.

Cheapest solution might be a DGZer who's going to the US picking the shirts up there, bringing them back on the plane and shipping them from home...

I'd be surprised if we can get more than 4 people in Europe wanting the shirts, and having to just ship them once due to a YCS-meetup would still make that cheaper.

539ed21ee0b9f38d176f0b4c21bf5241.png

It can't actually be 5 dollars, right? RIGHT?

I think they fucked up. $5 was supposed to be the US option. I'll let them know.

Assuming the shipping rate is the same for 4 shirts as for 1, splitting 4 ways and a YCS pickup is the lowest I'd go for these shirts.

No one else except @Sophocles from europe interested?

Frankly, I'm not sure how their shipping is supposed to be calculated. 4 shirts will probably cost more than 1 since they will weigh more.

I am glad that you guys are interested in buying shirts, but hold off on any international shirt orders until we get this shipping thing straightened out.

$30.44 is standard price for a certain packaging with a certain volume, up to a certain weight. So unless 4 t-shirts exceeds the maximum allowed weight of that $30 package (doubt it) it should be fine.

Yeah I don't really know anything. I haven't shipped something internationally in a few years.

may i still get my free shirt for being the only duelist to meet you at that magic tournament 2 years back?

How's the fit and what are the chances of doing a swap if the fit is off?

The shirt sizes are just standard American sizes. Go into your closet, see what size shirt you are, and order that.

You should be able to do a return though if you pay return shipping cost.

I've found high variance amongst most brands.  Assuming these are 100% cotton though because they should be fine either way then.