• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
ACP

DGZ SHIRTS ARE BACK!

43 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Audioslayne said:

I've found high variance amongst most brands.  Assuming these are 100% cotton though because they should be fine either way then.

I've always been a medium in every brand. That's just me though. These do happen to be 100% cotton. Originally they were going to do some sort of polyester blend, but they changed their mind and went with the 100% cotton. 

On 19/01/2017 at 9:51 AM, Me. said:

Would people going to YCS Prague be willing to split the shipping and and pick them up there?

I'm cool doing that, shoot me a PM when this international shipping thing gets sorted :D

13 hours ago, Audioslayne said:

I've found high variance amongst most brands.  Assuming these are 100% cotton though because they should be fine either way then.

I've also been consistent across all brands, but I guess there is always those few people bordering between two sizes where small differences matter.

Mine came in, wore it to a PPTQ the next day, top 8'd.  Can't say it's the reason I topped but I also can't confirm it's not.

10/10 would buy again.

Mine came in the mail today and let me tell you, it feels so good to wear this.

@Me.

@Mr Cook

@vig=scum

Im having a shipment sent to me and I could include the shirts for a minimal fee, so if ppl in Europe want one nows the chance.

unfortunately the customs tariff is 33% on textiles (+€5) and then theres shipping still from me to you. =\

If you live in belgium or the netherlands, I can send it at interior shipping fees or maybe we could meet up.

Im also passing through the following countries this summer so I could send it there or we could meet up:

france

germany

italy

austria

czech rep

hungary

serbia

greece

Chris might be able to get it you if you're in the UK

So how much would it cost total to get a shirt from the store to your home? Since the European championship is close to Amsterdam this year, I'm sure we can arrange something (even if you're not attending, I know people in Amsterdam that could probably bring it if you meet up with them).

I'm not sure. Add it to your cart, go to checkout, and then calculate the shipping.

37 minutes ago, Me. said:

So how much would it cost total to get a shirt from the store to your home? Since the European championship is close to Amsterdam this year, I'm sure we can arrange something (even if you're not attending, I know people in Amsterdam that could probably bring it if you meet up with them).

@Sophocles

1 hour ago, Me. said:

I'm having the shirts sent to a firm that repackages several U.S. packages into one international shipment. I'm getting 2 shirts for myself so I'll waive the cost to get it from TGA to said firm.

I get to see the exact bill when all the products have been repackaged, but by my best estimates using their calculator We're looking at 5 euros per shirt duty, and it'll cost me around 20-30 euros extra on top of the shipment I'm getting sent to me anyway. That last number heavily depends on the number of shirts we get.

The main factor in the extra cost is volume and I'm assuming TGA doesn't add a bunch of random bubble wrap or something that drives up said volume - they'll open up the box and put the contents in one bigger box to reduce cost, but if it's wrapped they're not allowed to remove it.

Just now, Sophocles said:

I'm having the shirts sent to a firm that repackages several U.S. packages into one international shipment. I'm getting 2 shirts for myself so I'll waive the cost to get it from TGA to said firm.

I get to see the exact bill when all the products have been repackaged, but by my best estimates using their calculator We're looking at 5 euros per shirt duty, and it'll cost me around 20-30 euros extra on top of the shipment I'm getting sent to me anyway. That last number heavily depends on the number of shirts we get.

The main factor in the extra cost is volume and I'm assuming TGA doesn't add a bunch of random bubble wrap or something that drives up said volume - they'll open up the box and put the contents in one bigger box to reduce cost, but if it's wrapped they're not allowed to remove it.

So like 25-ish euro at most? I'll take that (Large size). Do we take it to pm or exchange facebook or something else for payment and meetup details?

@Sophocles: As far as I know, TGA doesn't really use any packaging like bubble wrap. They just throw it in a small box and send it off.

15 minutes ago, Me. said:

So like 25-ish euro at most? I'll take that (Large size). Do we take it to pm or exchange facebook or something else for payment and meetup details?

So far I'm getting myself two shirts and chris one so yeah, we're looking at 20 euros for a shirt and ~6-7 for the shipping, assuming we meet up and I don't have to ship it to ppl.

Thanks for confirming allen.

Do the shirts come with tracking @ACP ? It's been a week since the package was sent and it still hasn't arrived at the address in Ohio.

They should have tracking. I'm out of town until Wednesday, but I'll ask them what's up when I get back.

Any canadians (preferably ontario)/NY-ers want to split shipping?

I'd get one if I don't have to pay a bajillion on shipping.