JC.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links (before this was its own section)

Inti    129
5 hours ago, Gojira said:

why do you even want the harpie skill so badly? it's not that good. Just play a different deck and be less frustrated.

I assume he wants to build Relinquished Harpies or Harpie Lady Beatdown. I have and have never used it. I recently been trying to farm for Joey's drop Skill last gamble and been having no luck with that either so I know the frustration and but I can live without it.

Grimey    8228

They just realized Harpie Lady #1 and I have a feeling Birdface is coming in the future so I want to be ready. Not to mention I haven't actually tested Harpies yet so I don't know how good they are. Every person I play against has a different deck and they all seem bad, I'm pretty sure I could make it better than they did. 

• Upvote 1

adversary__    452

0dYYn2p.jpg

So happy I never have to farm this asshole again. I have no idea what to pick for my KC prize now, though. 

• Upvote 4

+mark    3105

you can still pick E-Con because it's a Prismatic (which is different from Glossy) and gives you extra points each duel, or you can pick Card of Sanctity because it's not avaiable in-game.

What farming method did you use to reach 6k? I've tried a cerebus - riryoku field - etc build but it's too inconsistently and he'll either E-Con, Luster Dragon or D.D. Warrior suicide to kick your shit in depending on what you do :/ 

adversary__    452

Ut92GmH.jpg

I used this deck. Not sure why I went with Uraby over Element Saurus, haha. Was kind of upset when I made this because literally none of the farm decks I saw on YouTube/reddit worked at all, so that might have affected my decision-making. Also, Riryoku was useless and should have been Ritual Weapon, but every time I farmed him I'd forget to fix that. Anyway, enough about me being bad.

I was able to get Sanctity from Pegasus event and this is my third EC. I'm considering either Recruiter (which would put me at 2) or Union Attack since Little Yugi is hard to farm and only available for short periods. 

• Upvote 3

the4got10-1    17

New Special Duel event next week, everyone's skill becomes "Grandpa's Cards".

Not sure whether going Exodia or anti-Exodia is better. 50.9% of opening Exchange combined with a 71.8% of opening a random Exodia part sounds complicated.

So just got enough to buy 10 more packs of Ultimate Rising.  Literally pulled the last two Ultra Rares in a row!  Only Supers left are one each of Hunter, Judge Man, and Magical Hats.  Probably not worth pursuing at this point.

+Gojira    1741
23 minutes ago, Starlight Warrior said:

So just got enough to buy 10 more packs of Ultimate Rising.  Literally pulled the last two Ultra Rares in a row!  Only Supers left are one each of Hunter, Judge Man, and Magical Hats.  Probably not worth pursuing at this point.

if you have all the ultra rares you want, always reset the box. since you only need max 3 of the supers

Just now, Gojira said:

if you have all the ultra rares you want, always reset the box. since you only need max 3 of the supers

It's Ultimate Rising.  Be gone at the end of the month.  Only have one each of the remaining Supers, and the only one worth getting is Hunter.

A decent tech card, perhaps, but yeah.  Reset the box just now.

+Gojira    1741

hunter can be very good for farming, and possibly okay in some constructed formats

i use him exclusively for farming though

• Upvote 1

Agreed.  Well, back to.... okay, what's a good way to let everyone know that I'm focusing on increasing Mai's Level to earn gems and get certain cards without using the phrase "grinding Mai"?

+mark    3105

levelling mai

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vig=scum said:

levelling mai

Having grown up on giant monster movies, that actually sounds worse.

Inti    129

Well no offense but grinding Mai sounds kind of sexual lol.

Well, got Mai to Lv.25, so have Etaqua now. Here's my current Harpie list.  If they give us any of the other Harpie Ladies- the ones that only treat themselves as such while on the field or in the Graveyard- this deck is gonna be broken as hell.

Deck: 21

Skill: Harpie's Hunting Ground

Monsters: 12

3x Skull Red Bird

1x Harpie Lady

1x Jerry Beans Man (Glossy)

1x 4-Starred Ladybug of Doom

1x Harpie Lady 2

1x Harpie Lady 3

1x Harpie Lady Sisters (Glossy)

1x Sphere Kuriboh

1x Tornado Bird

1x Yomi Ship

Spells: 5

2x Elegant Egotist

2x Enemy Controller (1 Prismatic)

1x Order to Charge

Traps: 4

2x Metalmorph

1x Mirror Wall

1x Windstorm of Etaqua

JackAtlas    474

Speaking of grinding Mai, just trying to get Harpie Lady 1 and who would have thought. I straight up get slaughtered by Tea and get this lol

IMG_7925.PNG

• Upvote 2

+mark    3105

We're getting a duel links subforum. Gojira and I are currently writing up OP's etc. There will be threads and guides such as:
'What character should I level up?' 'Farming Legendary Duelists' 'Deck X discussion', etc. There's also going to be a thread where people can list their ranking and tournament finishes, and they'll be listed accordingly. If anyone got suggestions or ideas just let me know. I'm quite excited about this! 

• Upvote 5

+mark    3105

Your concern is understandable, although the goal is to get more people from other sites as well eventually, so I think if they look over the topics and see we got a deck discussion for each deck, with a guide of the deck in the OP, they're more inclined to be interested. There will still be at least one thread where 'all other decks' can be discussed, of course, especially in case people come up with new concepts etc. 

+ACP+    34068

You'll see that this thread has been moved to a special forum specifically for discussing Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links. Feel free to post threads about decks, strategy, guides for grinding, etc.

• Upvote 1

+mark    3105

With the yugi moto event coming up, what will everyone be playing?

I'm thinking anti-exodia will be played so much that I'm probably just going to try a beatdown kind of deck: using the exodia pieces for Order to Charge, etc.

If you're going to play exodia; what strategies would you use for stall, drawing cards, and combating your cards getting discarded/exchanged? 

+mark    3105

Beatdown is viable and it's fast and easy to race through ranks, duels ending quick is key here.

dealing with exodia pieces isn't an extremely big deal but can be dealt with in multiple ways:

- Playing 30 cards so you're less likely to draw them 

- Order to Charge

- Order to Smash

- Common Charity

- Wonder Balloons

Metalmorph, Equip spells etc have been great since people are generally low on S/T and low on S/T hate as well. 

It gets quite boring so I'll just get to KoG for the free gems etc, then be done with it. 

+mark    3105

Beatdown is viable and it's fast and easy to race through ranks, duels ending quick is key here.

dealing with exodia pieces isn't an extremely big deal but can be dealt with in multiple ways:

- Playing 30 cards so you're less likely to draw them 

- Order to Charge

- Order to Smash

- Common Charity

- Wonder Balloons

Metalmorph, Equip spells etc have been great since people are generally low on S/T and low on S/T hate as well. 

It gets quite boring so I'll just get to KoG for the free gems etc, then be done with it.