JC.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links (before this was its own section)

IRLAlex    116

I don't have all the cards yet but how about:

Balance

9 Cyber Angels

3 Magical Merchant

2 Cyber Petit Angels

6 Machine Rituals

??? (Absolute Ritual shuffles from GY into Deck).

Edited by IRLAlex

Zeppelin    57
On 9/28/2017 at 8:28 PM, IRLAlex said:

https://imgur.com/a/M3pyo 

Interesting skills. It isn't a special summon, so you can use this to get cards that can't be special summoned. 

You could do a lot with this.

Is this a dropped skill?

Faint    5973

The best F2P deck without question is sleight of hand control. 

I absolutely think fusions will soon be the best deck btw, the ability to ftk is unreal when you add anti magic arrows amd jadens skill

Faint    5973

I mean i have marik but i still think weevil is overall better for burn tbh

knives1990    262

Not sure if it's just this one card interaction that's not working or if there are others. Every time I use Ultimate Providence to negate a Cyber Angel monster effect, it doesn't negate it or destroy it. I'm aware of the Ritual Spell protection effect, but it doesn't stop negations and it doesn't even get banished anyways so there's some fuckery going on

Grimey    8115

might be because the system is expecting you to pitch a ritual monster to negate the effects of another ritual monster? idk 

Faint    5973

I love horus its so good

17 hours ago, Faint said:

I love horus its so good

Not against my No-Spells Mill it ain't! :cool:

Faint    5973

Im just autodueling with it atm

Just going with weevil burn for pvp till i can get all cyber cards

dexer008    805

Would like opinions on my situation atm.

Right now I'm plat 4 and plan to climb to KOG for the first time (never done it before). I want to do this so KC cup is a grind, so that's my reasoning.

Currently in my arsenal I have a complete phoenix deck (more then likely sub-par at this point), almost have completed Red-eyes (need to farm kaiba or use PvP rewards for vigiliance and need 1 more red-eyes insight), Nearly completed mill (need 2 more warm worms), sub-par ninjas ( 1 ninjutsu transformation, haven't unlocked 3SD), and have the makings of a Horus deck (have 3 lv4, 3 lv6, 1 lv8 + kidmodos. No soul exchange though). I guess as well I also have dark paladin but have basically only 1 each of good fusions support in recycle plant and king of swamp.

Disclaimer: I own no Cyber Angels as currently still unlocking Alexis, and subsequently will have to farm her heaps to build the deck. I also in terms of other cards for that deck have 1 sonic bird, so it will take awhile for me to complete it. 

My question is: What do you think out of my current options should I aim to use and complete to go for KOG? Obviously I will work towards Cyber Angels but right now I want to focus something else while working towards that goal as I don't want to be in a rush at the end of the month to get there. I also currently have saved up 1700 gems for spending use, so want to directly use that into my best option. I'd be interested in hearing people's opinions. 

mark    3105
8 hours ago, dexer008 said:

Would like opinions on my situation atm.

Right now I'm plat 4 and plan to climb to KOG for the first time (never done it before). I want to do this so KC cup is a grind, so that's my reasoning.

Currently in my arsenal I have a complete phoenix deck (more then likely sub-par at this point), almost have completed Red-eyes (need to farm kaiba or use PvP rewards for vigiliance and need 1 more red-eyes insight), Nearly completed mill (need 2 more warm worms), sub-par ninjas ( 1 ninjutsu transformation, haven't unlocked 3SD), and have the makings of a Horus deck (have 3 lv4, 3 lv6, 1 lv8 + kidmodos. No soul exchange though). I guess as well I also have dark paladin but have basically only 1 each of good fusions support in recycle plant and king of swamp.

Disclaimer: I own no Cyber Angels as currently still unlocking Alexis, and subsequently will have to farm her heaps to build the deck. I also in terms of other cards for that deck have 1 sonic bird, so it will take awhile for me to complete it. 

My question is: What do you think out of my current options should I aim to use and complete to go for KOG? Obviously I will work towards Cyber Angels but right now I want to focus something else while working towards that goal as I don't want to be in a rush at the end of the month to get there. I also currently have saved up 1700 gems for spending use, so want to directly use that into my best option. I'd be interested in hearing people's opinions. 

Long term: Save gems, get Cyber Angels, should be possible before KC Cup (If nothing changes, get Senju's eventually from the saved gems). I started with 1 Bird 1 Senju (and saved gems and blue keys), and got CA in idk, 1-2 weeks? It's not hard, just requires grinding daily for bonuses, vagabonds, NPC's, if you do that for gems/keys daily and don't waste them you should be fine.

Do you have a red eyes Zombie deck or a balance deck? Zombie is still top tier for sure and your best pick, but balance is still better than Phoenix though since you can Spirit after Dakini and then Mirror Wall etc are still live. Not sure if you can reach kog but legend should be possible.

Don't spend your 1700 gems imo, unless if you care more about kog now and not about KC cup and a long term strategy.

mark    3105
On 10/8/2017 at 10:55 AM, Faint said:

Im just autodueling with it atm

Just going with weevil burn for pvp till i can get all cyber cards

have you seen the new burn deck? it's really good, with lava golem, destiny draw and 3x massivemorph. weevil is outdated

• Thanks 1

mark    3105
On 10/7/2017 at 0:20 PM, Faint said:

I love horus its so good

CA literally cant out LV8 :/

problem is the ritual spell banish from grave stops things from being destroyed by battle, which means you can only get it by running lv6 over sonic bird, or level-up! Summoning LV6 is also not always easy. But ye the deck is deadly as hell when it resolves, not to be underestimated (same goes for Dark Paladin), and the reason I may be forced to main Divine Wrath in CA if I start seeing more of these. The problem is rogue decks, but in KC cup when the meta will be concentrated, it may become a very good meta call at higher levels.

mark    3105

Also I just faced decks with Right Back at You or Acces Denied, that played monsters that can ATK directly, and a bunch of stall / golden apples / lifegain. Deck seemed insanely retarded tbh, idk how consistent it is though.

knives1990    262

It's a good deck and may naturally counter CA since their monsters leave the field. I never had much of a problem with it when using Red Eyes tho because of vigilance and providence

mark    3105

CA can easily run Divine wrath / Providence 

I just think the cards suck vs CA, at best you're going first and hitting a normal summon (while going -1 for the discard), at worst they do nothing 

Zeppelin    57
23 hours ago, mark said:

Long term: Save gems, get Cyber Angels, should be possible before KC Cup 

I have seen everyone talking about this. What exactly is the KC cup?

mark    3105
5 minutes ago, Zeppelin said:

I have seen everyone talking about this. What exactly is the KC cup?

http://duellinks.gamea.co/c/j06t9088#cp348891

it's a big tournament.

it will be a bit different this time, should start early november. 

basically the idea is they'll probably release a new booster box before the tournament, so if you want to do well, should spend the next few weeks to level everyone up, stage up, save gems till you have enough that you could buy 3 boxes of a big set (200 packs) and get 3 off each good UR's if possible  (ideal scenario, not realistic for everyone). If the box sucks you can always go back and buy the older boxes anyway, but if the box is nuts you'll regret it if you wasted all your gems earlier on. 

Zeppelin    57

Oh good lord, how do you stockpile 30,000 gems? 500 gems are hard to come by haha

mark    3105

30k may not be possible, but 10-20k while resetting after hitting the good UR is

even if you have 2 of the UR that's still better than 1, but I'm free to play and I got:

- 1 Sonic Bird

- 3 Senju 

- 3 Mirror Wall

- 3 Soul Exchange 

2 Treeborn Frog (bad investment in hindsight)

I even stopped playing for 1-2 months but if your approach is smart you can do it.

some of these may be obvious but listing them anyway in case people who don't know check in: 

- save gems, don't waste any on garbage sets 

- auto-duel NPC's daily (so you have more time to PvP)

- add friends and send 1 hand vagabond challenges 

- click the spots daily for gems, get the daily log-in bonuses or when a set gets released etc. 

- get gems from events, farm legendary duelists (preferably for 8k) for gems or duplicate skills (will turn into gems)

- also use the keys you get to farm legendary duelists at the gates for 8k for gems / duplicate skills 

- do the weekly challeges, do PvP and get 100 consecutive wins / try to get kog

- do the duel quizes 

- level up all characters and stage-up (once you run out of NPC's to play, go to PvP which also gives keys and gems and is unlimited)

I may have forgotten some, but these are the most important ones 

if you keep doing this you'll be getting 20k of gems easily maybe even 30k. A month is a long time, and there are a lot of characters to level up and a lot of events etc. that give additional gems as well, all those bits truly do stack up 

• Upvote 1

Zeppelin    57

I feel I've made some pretty bad gem decisions but i will try the above recommendations. Thanks for the suggestions. I think 10k is doable. I will stockpile....even though I know it will be difficult. 

mark    3105

also don't stage up until you've beaten all standard duelists, since they'll respawn, and save bulbs till you're at higher stages (more max. standard duelists per spawn) + XP events 

Zeppelin    57
43 minutes ago, mark said:

also don't stage up until you've beaten all standard duelists, since they'll respawn, and save bulbs till you're at higher stages (more max. standard duelists per spawn) + XP events 

Yeah I have been doing this one, my biggest issue is not saving gems, I just go and spend them. I need to show some restraint