• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
JC.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

1084 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, mark said:

apophis is real, this is just speculation, could easily be AI cards for example

I thought that too but why would they have rarities set if they were AI cards? The only plausible answer I could think of is that they would be obtainable in the future

Otherwise, the rarities being listed can only mean that they're obtainable and the fact that they're all SR and UR means it's probably Card Trader updates while they wipe old content from the shop. 

I mean they could definitely be obtainable in the future, but I don't see them releasing Preperation of Rites, Manju, etc. before giving them to AI first, so it could take months before we get it. I don't know though; just saying it's speculation. I'd buy Apophis etc, but outside of that agree on saving bulbs, no reason to buy weak shit like Airknight for example

11 minutes ago, Grimey said:

I thought that too but why would they have rarities set if they were AI cards? The only plausible answer I could think of is that they would be obtainable in the future

Otherwise, the rarities being listed can only mean that they're obtainable and the fact that they're all SR and UR means it's probably Card Trader updates while they wipe old content from the shop. 

I believe it was confirmed that all AI cards have rarity.

eh does not matter. I did not get it but the next card trader had my 3rd thunder dragon! :D

After acquiring my 3rd Supremacy Berry from Téa, I went and built the new Bakura Lvl.40 farm deck.  Once again replaced the second UA with Spell Reclamation (thanks again, Gojira!) and it works like a charm!  The trick is to keep track of all the monsters Bakura has in his deck.  There's 12 in total, not counting the Necrofear in his Graveyard for the skill.  Just keep count and you won't end up wasting space on the field.

1 hour ago, Starlight Warrior said:

After acquiring my 3rd Supremacy Berry from Téa, I went and built the new Bakura Lvl.40 farm deck.  Once again replaced the second UA with Spell Reclamation (thanks again, Gojira!) and it works like a charm!  The trick is to keep track of all the monsters Bakura has in his deck.  There's 12 in total, not counting the Necrofear in his Graveyard for the skill.  Just keep count and you won't end up wasting space on the field.

I'm glad the deck is working! I think I need to update the guide a bit though, because I swear Bakura's AI has changed to stop attacking more often than it used to. If you have 2-3 supremacy berries it shouldn't matter, but I don't think that's true for everyone.

Well, at most I can get 7900 points from dueling with that deck.  What should I do to push for that last 100?  Here's a list of the bonuses I achieve.  I don't think adding a Prismatic card is an option, as the only ones I have are BEWD, DM, E-Con, and The Unfriendly Amazon.

• Duel Victory: 2000
  • Cards on the Brink: 500
  • Victory by Effect Damage Only: 1000
  • Played Glossy Card: 600
  • Over 9999 Damage!: 3000
  • Destroyed 5 Monsters: 100
  • Activated Spell: 100
  • Activated Trap: 100
  • Performed Special Summon: 100
  • Performed Fusion Summon: 400

Total: 7900

EDIT: Okay, well, I found the "Low LP" bonus on the GameA site.  I figure I can pull that off if I allow Bakura to keep me at no more than 2500 LP, but it's a hella risky move.  Alternatively, I could do the "Comeback Victory" bonus, which happens if I start my final turn with fewer LP than my opponent.  Each nets me 500 points.  Should I do it, or be happy with the 7900?

Edited by Starlight Warrior

Card Trader's inventory is being updated. About 10 cards are being removed, here are the notable ones; 

Oh wait. There aren't any notable ones. 

Pretty sure this means those 5 cards are being added to Card Trader stock on May 2nd when the other cards are removed.