JC.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

2141 posts in this topic

On 4/18/2017 at 10:58 PM, Gojira said:

venus is in the fire pack, so i can understand not getting it, but i still think you should fit some number of order to charge in.

 

Well regular Shine Ball Control can incorporate Enrise easy, but my goal is to try to make it work in Bluff Trap. So if I put in 2-3 Venus, 3 Shine Ball, 2 OTC or White Elecphant's Gift, it would be too much going on IMO. So that's why I'm using cards like Skelengel and Dunames.

 

Just luckily bought a 2nd Dunames, with 6 fairies and 3 fiends I feel like Enrise looks more viable

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean I think he's suggesting only 3 Venus 2 Balls 2 Order to Charge, not the rest, but idk if I agree. Order to Charge is good though, even with Embodiment of Apophis and regular normals like Dunames/Jerry Beans.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm waiting for more cards to release but I guess I'll bring this up now since Pegasus just came back

 

I'm keeping an eye on Toon Mermaid and it's possibility to be in a deck that allows you to tribute summon level 5-6 monsters "for free". In 2012 we played with an idea that used Toon World, Toon Mermaid and Salvage to make Rank 4s and also tribute summon. It's obviously substantially worse in that we can't make Rank 4s, don't have Salvage, and only start with 4 cards in hand. BUT, we do have a way to get Toon World on the field turn 1. 

 

Pot of Dichotomy and Jar of Avarice are both cards that let you "mitigate" the loss by tribute summoning with a Toon Mermaid. At this point in time the idea is entirely too gimmicky but just throwing this out here so that we can talk about it again in the future when new cards are released. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no sperm left in my testicles, it's all lining my phone 

 

 

IMG_2830.PNG.png

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had my game on the middle bar in power saving since forever, and recently had been experiencing crashes thinking that something was wrong with the game or it's optimization but all I did was move it to the second to last bar now, and the game is as smooth as ever.  I'm actually in shock that it runs this fast even on my iPhone 6. Feels like an entirely new game now to me.  Also, finally got my second one of these for my (eventual) toon deck. 

IMG_8868.PNG

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FINALLY I CAN REST EASY KNOWING I NEVER HAVE TO FARM THIS ASSHOLE AGAIN

IMG_8869.PNG

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would pos rep this but I'm just jealous as fuck 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Supposedly these sounds files where found in the DL's data and it has specifc players announcing a specific extra deck summon which I was really kinda doubt are real. Plus I doubt Konami will rushed/forced the mechanics into the game like most players are thinking/panicking.

 

Xyz Summon 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8m...NFNXpXVjQ/view
Synchro Summon
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8m...ew?usp=sharing
Pendulum Summon
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8m...ew?usp=sharing

 

1. I can't tell who that is

2. Won't work and it seems to no longer exist 

3. Defiantly sounds like Mai but there isn't any pendulums that support Harpie Ladies or Amazoness though. 

Edited by Inti
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Silver said:

I would pos rep this but I'm just jealous as fuck 


Just pulled my 2nd E-Con as well, and here's the trick: If you're playing with a female character, it doesn't work. Best character so far has been Pegasus. To increase the amount of SR drops Kaiba gives, you have to play between 4:00 - 4:20 EST, I received around 75% more SR's while farming. Another way to increase the odds of pulling is to play 2 PvP matches - then playing 1 gate duel against the legendary character you used. So for example, if you want E-Con, you have to play 2 PvP matches with Kaiba, win one and lose one (this is crucial or it won't work - RNG doesn't like winstreaks for some reason), then switch to a another non-female character (preferably Pegasus), play 1 duel versus Kaiba (not more because mass-farming doesn't work in this game, you'll pull crap only), you should be getting around 2 SR's now - then you play 2 PvP duels again, and again, you need to win one and lose one (the order doesn't matter) before playing against Kaiba again. The peak happens when you do this exactly 10 times - I managed to pull 3 SR's, including E-Con, after exactly the 10th time I went through this cycle. It only works on Tuesdays though, don't know why, but something is up - I haven't pulled E-Con at all in any of the other days I farmed him. Good luck! 

7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mark said:


Just pulled my 2nd E-Con as well, and here's the trick: If you're playing with a female character, it doesn't work. Best character so far has been Pegasus. To increase the amount of SR drops Kaiba gives, you have to play between 4:00 - 4:20 EST, I received around 75% more SR's while farming. Another way to increase the odds of pulling is to play 2 PvP matches - then playing 1 gate duel against the legendary character you used. So for example, if you want E-Con, you have to play 2 PvP matches with Kaiba, win one and lose one (this is crucial or it won't work - RNG doesn't like winstreaks for some reason), then switch to a another non-female character (preferably Pegasus), play 1 duel versus Kaiba (not more because mass-farming doesn't work in this game, you'll pull crap only), you should be getting around 2 SR's now - then you play 2 PvP duels again, and again, you need to win one and lose one (the order doesn't matter) before playing against Kaiba again. The peak happens when you do this exactly 10 times - I managed to pull 3 SR's, including E-Con, after exactly the 10th time I went through this cycle. It only works on Tuesdays though, don't know why, but something is up - I haven't pulled E-Con at all in any of the other days I farmed him. Good luck! 

lmfao

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think I'll have this much luck as I did yesterday ever again

IMG_8870.PNG

IMG_8871.PNG

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn dude that's some good ass luck

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, mark said:


Just pulled my 2nd E-Con as well, and here's the trick: If you're playing with a female character, it doesn't work. Best character so far has been Pegasus. To increase the amount of SR drops Kaiba gives, you have to play between 4:00 - 4:20 EST, I received around 75% more SR's while farming. Another way to increase the odds of pulling is to play 2 PvP matches - then playing 1 gate duel against the legendary character you used. So for example, if you want E-Con, you have to play 2 PvP matches with Kaiba, win one and lose one (this is crucial or it won't work - RNG doesn't like winstreaks for some reason), then switch to a another non-female character (preferably Pegasus), play 1 duel versus Kaiba (not more because mass-farming doesn't work in this game, you'll pull crap only), you should be getting around 2 SR's now - then you play 2 PvP duels again, and again, you need to win one and lose one (the order doesn't matter) before playing against Kaiba again. The peak happens when you do this exactly 10 times - I managed to pull 3 SR's, including E-Con, after exactly the 10th time I went through this cycle. It only works on Tuesdays though, don't know why, but something is up - I haven't pulled E-Con at all in any of the other days I farmed him. Good luck! 

Perhaps this how I can get a 3rd GK Recruiter and 2 more GK Priestess lol. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure at this point if they offered the droppable skills as a $5.00 purchase I'd actually buy them 

 

I can't even get Hunting Ground but I still want Bluff Trap, It's a Toon World, Last Gamble, Destiny Draw, the list goes on. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Grimey said:

I'm pretty sure at this point if they offered the droppable skills as a $5.00 purchase I'd actually buy them 

 

I can't even get Hunting Ground but I still want Bluff Trap, It's a Toon World, Last Gamble, Destiny Draw, the list goes on. 

I would do that for the drop skill draw sense light, last gamble, and bluff trap.

 

Outside of that I have all the useful skills including the ones you mentioned. The only other skills I would want though they are not very useful is Mystic Depths and The Creator skill. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing my 5 duels for the 100 gems

 

Opponent goes first as Mako, summons water monster, big wave small waves into Suijin, activates Sea Lord Amulet, tops into 3 Lekunga in a row

 

l u l 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

forgot to mention I was playing banish.dek 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got Bakura to LV35 and got my Goblin Zombie. 

 

Next will be Kaiba for Burst Breath (basically Icarus Attack). 

 

Anything else I'm missing in terms of LV35 character rewards? I already have Mai at LV35 and every other character at 25. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Grimey said:

Finally got Bakura to LV35 and got my Goblin Zombie. 

 

Next will be Kaiba for Burst Breath (basically Icarus Attack). 

 

Anything else I'm missing in terms of LV35 character rewards? I already have Mai at LV35 and every other character at 25. 

Burst Breath is meh. The only other good lv 35 cards are Serket (Odion), Swift Gaia (Yugi), Court of Justice(Tea), Toon Table (Pegasus),Spiritual Earth Art (Rex), and the rest are meh or terrible at the moment. I have all my characters at lv 35 expect Tea. 

 

 

Edited by Inti
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People on duel links are so extremely bad that E-Con is officially better than Windstorm

 

No, not because it can't get Trap Jammered

 

And also not because of it's 2nd effect, although that's important

 

but because all these fuckers play around windstorm all the time

 

"Oh you got 3 s/t and I got 2 monsters? better put one in def because the odds of you having windstorm which is limited, RIGHT NOW, is higher than the 3 e-con + possible sphere kuriboh you could play!"

 

this one guy.... he played around windstorm 5 turns in a row..... AFTER IT ALREADY HIT MY GRAVE

 

where do these people come from 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, mark said:

People on duel links are so extremely bad that E-Con is officially better than Windstorm

 

No, not because it can't get Trap Jammered

 

And also not because of it's 2nd effect, although that's important

 

but because all these fuckers play around windstorm all the time

 

"Oh you got 3 s/t and I got 2 monsters? better put one in def because the odds of you having windstorm which is limited, RIGHT NOW, is higher than the 3 e-con + possible sphere kuriboh you could play!"

 

this one guy.... he played around windstorm 5 turns in a row..... AFTER IT ALREADY HIT MY GRAVE

 

where do these people come from 

Same here I face a lot of people trying to play around it or people wasting Magic Drain on shit like Econ XD.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Inti said:

Same here I face a lot of people trying to play around it or people wasting Magic Drain on shit like Econ XD.


To be honest this just shows how weak Magic Drain is, because if they "hold" it for your power spell, you can discard the weaker spell anyway. So it's basically only good if your opponent draws exactly 1 spell, or doesn't play around it, which is a pretty shitty strategy to have. That said I don't think the card is bad - I just don't think it's extremely good either. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Silver said:

winter is coming

Screenshot_2017-04-25-00-48-07.png

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEE im so jealous

 

cant believe you got a rabbid horseman before me 

 

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now