JC.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

1286 posts in this topic

On 4/18/2017 at 10:58 PM, Gojira said:

venus is in the fire pack, so i can understand not getting it, but i still think you should fit some number of order to charge in.

Well regular Shine Ball Control can incorporate Enrise easy, but my goal is to try to make it work in Bluff Trap. So if I put in 2-3 Venus, 3 Shine Ball, 2 OTC or White Elecphant's Gift, it would be too much going on IMO. So that's why I'm using cards like Skelengel and Dunames.

Just luckily bought a 2nd Dunames, with 6 fairies and 3 fiends I feel like Enrise looks more viable

I mean I think he's suggesting only 3 Venus 2 Balls 2 Order to Charge, not the rest, but idk if I agree. Order to Charge is good though, even with Embodiment of Apophis and regular normals like Dunames/Jerry Beans.

I'm waiting for more cards to release but I guess I'll bring this up now since Pegasus just came back

I'm keeping an eye on Toon Mermaid and it's possibility to be in a deck that allows you to tribute summon level 5-6 monsters "for free". In 2012 we played with an idea that used Toon World, Toon Mermaid and Salvage to make Rank 4s and also tribute summon. It's obviously substantially worse in that we can't make Rank 4s, don't have Salvage, and only start with 4 cards in hand. BUT, we do have a way to get Toon World on the field turn 1. 

Pot of Dichotomy and Jar of Avarice are both cards that let you "mitigate" the loss by tribute summoning with a Toon Mermaid. At this point in time the idea is entirely too gimmicky but just throwing this out here so that we can talk about it again in the future when new cards are released. 

There is no sperm left in my testicles, it's all lining my phone 

IMG_2830.PNG.png

I've had my game on the middle bar in power saving since forever, and recently had been experiencing crashes thinking that something was wrong with the game or it's optimization but all I did was move it to the second to last bar now, and the game is as smooth as ever.  I'm actually in shock that it runs this fast even on my iPhone 6. Feels like an entirely new game now to me.  Also, finally got my second one of these for my (eventual) toon deck. 

IMG_8868.PNG

FINALLY I CAN REST EASY KNOWING I NEVER HAVE TO FARM THIS ASSHOLE AGAIN

IMG_8869.PNG

I would pos rep this but I'm just jealous as fuck 

Supposedly these sounds files where found in the DL's data and it has specifc players announcing a specific extra deck summon which I was really kinda doubt are real. Plus I doubt Konami will rushed/forced the mechanics into the game like most players are thinking/panicking.

Xyz Summon 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8m...NFNXpXVjQ/view
Synchro Summon
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8m...ew?usp=sharing
Pendulum Summon
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8m...ew?usp=sharing

1. I can't tell who that is

2. Won't work and it seems to no longer exist 

3. Defiantly sounds like Mai but there isn't any pendulums that support Harpie Ladies or Amazoness though. 

Edited by Inti

4 hours ago, Silver said:

I would pos rep this but I'm just jealous as fuck 

Just pulled my 2nd E-Con as well, and here's the trick: If you're playing with a female character, it doesn't work. Best character so far has been Pegasus. To increase the amount of SR drops Kaiba gives, you have to play between 4:00 - 4:20 EST, I received around 75% more SR's while farming. Another way to increase the odds of pulling is to play 2 PvP matches - then playing 1 gate duel against the legendary character you used. So for example, if you want E-Con, you have to play 2 PvP matches with Kaiba, win one and lose one (this is crucial or it won't work - RNG doesn't like winstreaks for some reason), then switch to a another non-female character (preferably Pegasus), play 1 duel versus Kaiba (not more because mass-farming doesn't work in this game, you'll pull crap only), you should be getting around 2 SR's now - then you play 2 PvP duels again, and again, you need to win one and lose one (the order doesn't matter) before playing against Kaiba again. The peak happens when you do this exactly 10 times - I managed to pull 3 SR's, including E-Con, after exactly the 10th time I went through this cycle. It only works on Tuesdays though, don't know why, but something is up - I haven't pulled E-Con at all in any of the other days I farmed him. Good luck! 

9 hours ago, mark said:

Just pulled my 2nd E-Con as well, and here's the trick: If you're playing with a female character, it doesn't work. Best character so far has been Pegasus. To increase the amount of SR drops Kaiba gives, you have to play between 4:00 - 4:20 EST, I received around 75% more SR's while farming. Another way to increase the odds of pulling is to play 2 PvP matches - then playing 1 gate duel against the legendary character you used. So for example, if you want E-Con, you have to play 2 PvP matches with Kaiba, win one and lose one (this is crucial or it won't work - RNG doesn't like winstreaks for some reason), then switch to a another non-female character (preferably Pegasus), play 1 duel versus Kaiba (not more because mass-farming doesn't work in this game, you'll pull crap only), you should be getting around 2 SR's now - then you play 2 PvP duels again, and again, you need to win one and lose one (the order doesn't matter) before playing against Kaiba again. The peak happens when you do this exactly 10 times - I managed to pull 3 SR's, including E-Con, after exactly the 10th time I went through this cycle. It only works on Tuesdays though, don't know why, but something is up - I haven't pulled E-Con at all in any of the other days I farmed him. Good luck! 

lmfao