JC.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

2141 posts in this topic

New card trader stuff is dope. There's a 1700 anti burn card and butterfly + supervise seems really good. Im having a hard time trying to think of a decent list tho. It feels like theres just not enough room.

Posted (edited)

double.........

Edited by FrogFTK

Field Commander Rahz from the new set can help search out Kaibaman, which for me is pretty cool since I'm still working on getting my third.

oh did they finally release supervise?

17 hours ago, Grimey said:

2 hours ago, mark said:

oh did they finally release supervise?

ye

19 hours ago, Grimey said:

My shit is fucked on mobile. But overdrive teleported is also a new card trader card and it looks pretty nice

I like red eyes black dragon because my rattata is in the top percentage of rattata 

Posted (edited)

I was playing auto-duel and I just saw the AI negate my opponents equip card that would've fucked me with Riryoku. That was a relatively surprising way of using it to be honest, especially for Autoduel AI.

Edited by IRLAlex

Anytime I reply it puts grimeys quote in the text box and won't let me delete it, or put any text below the quote. I'm dumb as hell I guess. Related tho, nobody knows what the fuck Freed does, people are using econ and mask of the accursed all day on this son of a bitch only to rage quit immediately after

On 1/30/2017 at 5:01 PM, Inti said:

finally what the fuck my shit was fucked. Anyways, no one in this game knows what Freed does I guess lol. People keep using econ thinking it'll save their life

Sorry to blow up the thread, I edited the Freed deck because I noticed the dust knight/amyrelease were pretty slow and not functioning like grimeys earlier Amyrelease deck was since I don't have room for traps. Instead I'm using this and climbing the ladder fairly quickly.IMG_0125.PNG

even tho dark Freed can't be summoned via feast, he's still really good with his negation ability as well as searching more dekoichis. The main issue I was having with the dust knight combo was that I would almost always have another way to summon by either sitting on a gearfried, playing feast, or having soul exchange. I don't always have something, but the overlaps with dust knight/amyrelease made the deck a little inconstant in finding a win condition.

Does Kaiba never appear past level 20 in duel world or what?

I've played him a few times at lvl 30 but I've only seen the shitty LDs at 40

1 hour ago, IRLAlex said:

Does Kaiba never appear past level 20 in duel world or what?

He does 

Hi everyone, I used to play this game when it first came out but quit after a while. I decided to come back but am clueless about what to do. All the packs after Neo-Impact were released during my absence so now I have no idea which decks are popular/meta. 

Can anyone suggest me online resources that would be helpful to my case? I would also appreciate any personal opinions on what to do. My collection was decent up to Neo-Impact but I hadn't farmed good stuff like e-cons and I dont even know the decks to farm those good cards.

Just check out the duel links website. You can see king of games decks, farm decks, everything you need toknow

Just check out the duel links website. You can see king of games decks, farm decks, everything you need toknow

7 hours ago, bringer of death said:

Hi everyone, I used to play this game when it first came out but quit after a while. I decided to come back but am clueless about what to do. All the packs after Neo-Impact were released during my absence so now I have no idea which decks are popular/meta. 

Can anyone suggest me online resources that would be helpful to my case? I would also appreciate any personal opinions on what to do. My collection was decent up to Neo-Impact but I hadn't farmed good stuff like e-cons and I dont even know the decks to farm those good cards.

this guy is really good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vsFLk3LUh4

the duel links site is easy but pretty bad. so if you want to see some farm / meta decks quickly you can check there, but don't expect any quality (the decks are pretty bad).

I've been toying with a 3SD build with Dark Freed that I can't build due to a lack of keys:

3 Dark Freed

3 Legion

3 DM

2 DMG

3 Econ

2 Thousand knives

2 Magicians Circle

2 Champion's Vigilance

The idea is that you only need to activate once, either for freed or dm. 

Grinding plat 3 with the Freed deck, couple problems are presenting themselves. The hardest decks for me to beat are standard 3SD (Joan, barrel dragon), and relinquished. Anything else hasn't been a problem for me

what's the reason to run freed really

like I've been thinking e-con putting it in DEF doesn't matter cause you could play 2000 DEF monsters anyway

so it'd be e-con stealing it, soul exchange, order to charge right? which is quite a lot / pretty good 

but what about dark paladin? that card seems really good to me, although admittedly it's harder to make, clearing black illusion ritual means it's like dark freed + chaos command magician in one card. seems good to me, 2900 ATK as well, really what outs are there outside of mirror wall (but you don't have to attack so you could control the game and wait till you draw an out)? I guess stuff like BEWD / barrel draggon etc. but really it seems extremely good. Divine Wrath kills it but people are behind, really, outside of hunting ground being dominant, divine wrath is such an extremely strong trap, can't stress it enough, it does so many things (kills relinquished, burn flip effs, etc.) 

40 minutes ago, mark said:

what's the reason to run freed really

like I've been thinking e-con putting it in DEF doesn't matter cause you could play 2000 DEF monsters anyway

so it'd be e-con stealing it, soul exchange, order to charge right? which is quite a lot / pretty good 

but what about dark paladin? that card seems really good to me, although admittedly it's harder to make, clearing black illusion ritual means it's like dark freed + chaos command magician in one card. seems good to me, 2900 ATK as well, really what outs are there outside of mirror wall (but you don't have to attack so you could control the game and wait till you draw an out)? I guess stuff like BEWD / barrel draggon etc. but really it seems extremely good. Divine Wrath kills it but people are behind, really, outside of hunting ground being dominant, divine wrath is such an extremely strong trap, can't stress it enough, it does so many things (kills relinquished, burn flip effs, etc.) 

Paladin is insane, a guy made it the other day and there were zero outs to it. But you nailed it, it's too hard to make consistently although there's probably a very good decklist for it if someone wanted to really try it and I might but I only have 1 dark Magician.

order to charge outs Freed since it doesn't target, but the main draw to the negation effect is beating econ, and since my basic strategy involves playing around mirror wall, the only defensive card I'm afraid of is windstorm. There's not quite enough room to play a well rounded defensive lineup to combat these aggressive decks, so I try different things with the spell lineup. 

Matchless Freed can search dust knight or gearfried, been bouncing between different variations. And dark Freed can search dekoichi. So there's some play in the searchers it's just a matter of preference I think rather than what's correct because different targets for matchless Freed have all worked in some way. But the main reason this deck is good is feast of the wild making for aggressive plays or comebacks. 

well the thing is if you play something with 2000+ def that inherently plays around e-con turning it to def cause they can't run over it anyway

maybe searching dekoichi is worth it though, but idk