JC.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

2141 posts in this topic

I don't need to but I have a lot of deck ideas and it speeds up the deck building process when you're missing some cards. And it keeps my enjoyment of the game high to be able to play different competitive decks. I just need to get some luck when I'm farming for cards 

@knives1990 That Freed deck is really interesting, congrats on KoG. Did you use the exact list from a few pages ago? I feel like Dark Freed + Dekoichi is a fun engine, but if I had 3 Feasts I'd prolly just run 3 Regular Freed and 2 of Tenmataitei, and probably settle for using 3 Crystal Seer for consistency. What's your typical opening hand?

Climbed to Plat this season with 3SD Machines, Rare Metal + Sergeant Elec are good cards lol. But honestly really hoping for a nerf to 3SD and HHG, and hoping for a banlist of some sort.

2 hours ago, CT3000 said:

@knives1990 That Freed deck is really interesting, congrats on KoG. Did you use the exact list from a few pages ago? I feel like Dark Freed + Dekoichi is a fun engine, but if I had 3 Feasts I'd prolly just run 3 Regular Freed and 2 of Tenmataitei, and probably settle for using 3 Crystal Seer for consistency. What's your typical opening hand?

Climbed to Plat this season with 3SD Machines, Rare Metal + Sergeant Elec are good cards lol. But honestly really hoping for a nerf to 3SD and HHG, and hoping for a banlist of some sort.

I'd been constantly changing the decklist, I think what got me through platinum 3 was using Yomi ships and gearfrieds+3/3 reg Freed and tenmataitei. I think I cut it to just 1 dark freed. I still don't know the best way to run the deck, and as more cards come out they could get better by having different search targets for different builds

I think that the handless deck got a new prospective addition with the warrior returning alive. You can run 1-2 copies of this and tweak some more of the deck to have actual playable cards instead of using max copies of gateway and wonder balloons, which I've never liked doing. Right now I'm using this list in kog and having some great results with only a couple losses. 

Ideally I'd use 3 tornado and 2 dimension but I only got 1 from the event, and I'm trying to play as many cards that work with storm to simplify as soon as I see storm. So far the idea has been working pretty well. Warrior returning also makes me want to run a 2nd gearfried over the 3rd flash, but so far I haven't felt the need to do it yet

IMG_0128.PNG

I mean flash assaialant is spellcaster and you'll open 2 spells, so if you open TWRA you're less likely to open gate, although they're both supposed to serve the same purpose (be a monster), which means 60% of the time TWRT will be either a brick or the 3rd monster (but never the 2nd). (The 40% being when you open swift Gaia or Gearfried. There are more things I don't like about the build but that would come down to "I just like the build that topped" + "you prob don't have all cards for it". Also the goal of the deck is to make quick kills and TWRA does the opposite of that as well. 

well I own 3 copies of divine dragon apocralyph and no other SRs 

guess im sorta lucky cause the rest suck dick lmao 

really want at least 1 darkflare dragon though :/ 

While the deck that topped was pretty damn good, I feel like a lot of players have knowledge of it and how to beat it. If I had another dimension gate the deck would look a lot different. 

Gate is often a dead card tbh. If you saw storm as one of the 2 every hand it would be a lot better but you don't always open storm. Order to charge is gaining a lot of popularity and people can use it to their advantage when playing against handless because everyone in the top ranks knows the contents of the cookie cutter deck

also kidmodo dragon is pretty good grimey

Mokuba hasn't dropped one super for me and it's driven me crazy...

I like the idea of TWRA if you don't have D Gate, but the main way that deck won during WCQ was to D Gate in the BP, then flip Wild Tornado to bring back that same monster to attack again for game. So you could say D Gate was a major win condition.

I still think D Gate is good but people do know how to play around it better. Never played Handless but for 3SD using it on a beatstick is still a huge play IMO, especially combined with a potential Storm.

I think Darkflare is far and away the best Mokuba drop, but Kidmodo will prolly see play in something.

Cerberus farms level 40 mokuba, just need to ensure that you get over 3k for blue eyes

Easy 6k a duel

55 minutes ago, Winter Multi said:

Cerberus farms level 40 mokuba, just need to ensure that you get over 3k for blue eyes

Easy 6k a duel

ur trash

use gate guardian, piranha, 2 gift of the martyr, 3 thunder dragon and polymerization for 8000 points guaranteed every game lol 

31 minutes ago, Grimey said:

ur trash

use gate guardian, piranha, 2 gift of the martyr, 3 thunder dragon and polymerization for 8000 points guaranteed every game lol 

......i have no piranha :'( rip

Also DMOC confirmed to be coming in

FUCK

43 minutes ago, Winter Multi said:

Also DMOC confirmed to be coming in

FUCK

What in the fuck

aleo I farm Mokuba with this with 100% getting 8k every time if you play the cards correctly and tribute summon correctly

Elements unite

3 thunder dragon

1 cu chulan

1 red eyes

1 meteor dragon

1 dark Magician (prismatic)

1 ally of justice clausolas

1 crystal seer

3 shard of greed

3 ritual weapon

2 riryoku

1 fusion gate

1 emblem of awakening

1 nobleman of extermination (for kill turn on negate attack)

You can can change some cards around and achieve the same result depending on what glossy/prismatic u have. I usually end the duel with cu and dark Magician tributing off guardian and a fusion after using riryokus 

Finally got Darkflare and a Kidmodo off of this dude and i am so happy

where was dmoc leaked? 

yessss my escape from the dark dimensions will finally do something

Posted (edited)

49 minutes ago, Grimey said:

where was dmoc leaked? 

http://duellinks.gamea.co/c/pvj0g10a

far from a confirmed for player use as it could just be a card for another event duelist or something but guessing it's where people got the idea from.

Edited by Nex

It would be a huge power creep to release dmoc for use. But I just went from 6 to midnight on that snipe hunter

I hope preprep is a npc card 

38 minutes ago, Digbick said:

I hope preprep is a npc card 

It's Mokubas.

Is snatch steal an npc card or might we actually get that? Seems to be the most concerning card on the leak list tbh.

Posted (edited)

Is there any other Blue-Eyes cards other than BEWD? I was thinking BEWD + Beacon of White + Shooting Star Bow Ceal for farming.

Edit: Blue Eyes Shining and Blue Eyes Ultimate.

Edited by IRLAlex

11 hours ago, knives1990 said:

It would be a huge power creep to release dmoc for use. But I just went from 6 to midnight on that snipe hunter

I think dmoc would be worse than snipe hunter tbh

Imagine the power plays

Snatch steal would legit dtop people summoning monsters unless they could swarm and go for game