JC.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

2141 posts in this topic

What I meant was I see snipe hunter actually being s card we may get and I love it

Snatch steal would be retarded in this format Rofl 

dmoc idk tbh, may be just good? 

Snipe hunter, Yea ive been Looking for a versatile care since forever, but idk how I feel about a 1500 atk guy with chance. Say you hit once, miss once, now you -2'd yourself cause snipe would prob get ran over :/ 

Wait I got it

last gamble for draw 6, snipe hunter GG 

format solved etc 

10 hours ago, IRLAlex said:

Is there any other Blue-Eyes cards other than BEWD? I was thinking BEWD + Beacon of White + Shooting Star Bow Ceal for farming.

Edit: Blue Eyes Shining and Blue Eyes Ultimate.

Retrospect: This is bloody stupid. You'll kill them in two hits so you won't get a huge bonus.

Finally got 3SD and a kidmodo dragon in the same duel

Posted (edited)

Toon Kingdom is so busted in ranked. People don't know how to respond to it, i'm having a blast lol

edit: nvm they suck 

Edited by JackAtlas

Kingdom is kinda hard to beat tbh. They just sit on a couple toons then attack you direct for 2 turns and it's curtains.

someone mentioned using Freed with 3SD in dark magicians build, but I'm having a lot of success with it as it's own 3SD deck. I'm pretty on the fence about Feast of the Wild in here tho, since Tennataitei sucks and using just 3 targets doesn't seem ideal to run Feast. As it stands tho, the rest of the prior deck is pretty well intact with 3 of each Freed, 3/3 Soul Exchange/Enemy Controller, and ATM using 1 Joan, 1 Barrel, 3 Berries, with some number of Double Summons. I've been rotating out search targets for the Freeds also, they could prove unnecessary but I  will see with time.

Freed is a great turn 1 summon if you don't have Berries with 3SD, as you're opponent won't be able to kill you with the typical econ steal play. Going second you have a 5th card and more options to play around with. Overall it's been great going 1st or 2nd

4 hours ago, knives1990 said:

Freed is a great turn 1 summon if you don't have Berries with 3SD, as you're opponent won't be able to kill you with the typical econ steal play. Going second you have a 5th card and more options to play around with. Overall it's been great going 1st or 2nd

I guess it must suck when you go 3rd or 4th then

Tag team duels Lets go

Tag duels would be nice lol, they need to allow trading tho

2 hours ago, mark said:

Tag team duels Lets go

Introduce deckmasters first ;)

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, knives1990 said:

I doubt Konami will ever allow trading since people could abuse it by creating a 2nd account and reroll packs then trade to themselves.

Edited by Inti

So Mokuba's given me two copies of Darkflare Dragon (haven't seen a single Kidmodo or Beacon, though...).  Konami made it an ultra because they thought it would be amazing in the game, but I'm not sure I see any immediate potential.  Every combination I can think of involves some setup and time.  How can I use this card effectively?  Is it better for farming or PVP?

20 minutes ago, Starlight Warrior said:

So Mokuba's given me two copies of Darkflare Dragon (haven't seen a single Kidmodo or Beacon, though...).  Konami made it an ultra because they thought it would be amazing in the game, but I'm not sure I see any immediate potential.  Every combination I can think of involves some setup and time.  How can I use this card effectively?  Is it better for farming or PVP?

The only pvp deck I could see using it is Venus decks that main 3x Sphere Kuriboh since and Kidmodo Dragon decks maybe could use it. My luck with Mokuba so far has been

1x Darkflare

1x Devine Dragon Apocralyph

3x Advance Draw

3x Beacon of White

All the rare cards 

The only card I need and want is Kidmodo Dragon.

Ok Toon Kingdom is insane, don't see how you can beat a turn 1 Kingdom + Toon

5 minutes ago, knives1990 said:

Ok Toon Kingdom is insane, don't see how you can beat a turn 1 Kingdom + Toon

it's retarded and competing with wonder balloons/pumprincess/hunting ground for most annoying card but the answer is "main Twister/Storm/Hunting Ground/cards to deal with continuous spells" tbh. And even then you won't always open them which sucks but yea. 

Posted (edited)

Most of the times they'll have a deflector with it. Anecdotal but it's dumb

Edited by knives1990

Side note tho, Freed 3SD is the tits, people should give it a try. So many great darks to choose frome to compensate for different matchups. I'm gonna try double gravity behemoth since I'm having trouble against kingdom

6 Apocralyph 

1 Kidmodo

1 Advance Draw

1 Darkflare

balanced game 

Just got to king of games using this, used this build exclusively from platinum 2 to kog

IMG_0129.PNG

Now I'm going to try farming Keith for a 2nd Barrel Dragon, and I would cut either an Endymion or the Joan for it. Other than that, maybe go back to a single Twin Barrel Dragon for the search target but it's basically useless most of the time apart from a normal summon body. On paper the monster count is too low. Sometimes I don't open a monster at all and that's basically the only downside I've found to the deck, and I float between 9-11 monsters. Double Summon fits really well into the deck, but it's probably the only spells I could see myself cutting to play more monsters

Is there an ideal stage to stop at for farming? People have been complaining that the auto duel winrates go significantly lower as they rise in stages, which makes me feel hesitant to go into stage 40s and beyond.

I heard that st stage 37 the standards rise to 37 and they become significantly harder to auto duel, people have said it's almost impossible to auto duel them without having a specific deck for each duelist 

1 minute ago, knives1990 said:

I heard that st stage 37 the standards rise to 37 and they become significantly harder to auto duel, people have said it's almost impossible to auto duel them without having a specific deck for each duelist 

I am currently at 39 and using the same deck vs all the AIs with around 95% win-rate. What stage are you at?

I'm at stage 36, haven't staged up for awhile because I was afraid of what people were saying about the standards. Do they level up at 37?