JC.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

2120 posts in this topic

I've so far got 24 packs of the new set and not a single SR/UR. FML

Posted (edited)

Personally, I've only bought 5 or so packs but I've already pulled the Phoenix. I still need to buy some of an older set of wild tornado's (at least 1 more) but think I'll keep this new one as prio. SRH/TTTD just too good. 

Edit: Also meant to say, I'm sure there is something you could do Hand of Nepthys and Balance. Maybe Stray Lambs?

Edited by IRLAlex

If there was ever a time for F2P players to buy the sale packs, its right now since it's a really good mini box. Think it's like $50 total to get all the sales 

I want this deck to be good, but I don't think it can hack it:

IMG_0029.PNG

@Grimey You mentioned a thunder dragon/martyr/piranha deck a while ago? I've tried a few but you said something about guranteed 7 (8?)k points. Got a list by any chance?

4 hours ago, Literal Bastard said:

I want this deck to be good, but I don't think it can hack it:

IMG_0029.PNG

Rare Metalmorph for sure 

5 hours ago, IRLAlex said:

@Grimey You mentioned a thunder dragon/martyr/piranha deck a while ago? I've tried a few but you said something about guranteed 7 (8?)k points. Got a list by any chance?

What is it used for 

it was for a specific duelist and I don't remember which one 

1 minute ago, Grimey said:

What is it used for 

it was for a specific duelist and I don't remember which one 

Pretty sure it was either Bakura or Little Yugi.

Some dude on 500 LP flipped Fatal Abacus. Then next turn tried to use Kaibaman. Pfft. EZ Win.

I got 3 Red Eyes Spirit from Joey actually when I missed all SR entirely on the first Joey event. Now to get my hands on 1-2 Red Eyes Insight, that card is nuts.

on another note, I've been wanting to build the Red Eyes zombie deck for awhile now after playing against it multiple times in PVP. (Gozuki, Red Eyes Zombie, etc) What are people's thoughts on Il Blud/Goblin Zombie? There's space for more cards if you don't want to use regular Red Eyes/Cards of Stone which I don't think are consistent at all

I think goblin zombie, Il blud, supervise, vampire Dragon (Soul Exchange) are very abusable, messing around with a build myself 

it's comparable to GK with the downside that il blud needs to be 2nd summoned where chief doesn't have that condition, but it's probably way stronger when resolved,  vampire dragon is nuts (closest to a monarch you're going to get I think) and they're all searchable by goblin zombie 

22 minutes ago, mark said:

I think goblin zombie, Il blud, supervise, vampire Dragon (Soul Exchange) are very abusable, messing around with a build myself 

it's comparable to GK with the downside that il blud needs to be 2nd summoned where chief doesn't have that condition, but it's probably way stronger when resolved,  vampire dragon is nuts (closest to a monarch you're going to get I think) and they're all searchable by goblin zombie 

Yeah, I think I'll probably work on a deck like that soon when I level up bakura for the zombies. I wonder what the best skill to use in that kind of deck would be. Maybe balance or restart depending on how the build ends up looking

100 wins! Finally grabbing those Enemy Controllers. I'll shut up now.

1 hour ago, IRLAlex said:

100 wins! Finally grabbing those Enemy Controllers. I'll shut up now.

The rewards are kind of lackluster tbh. I wish they had all the SR like the selection they had for the WCQ. Instead the only things I'm looking at is gravekeeper cards or maybe legacy of yata 

When the packs go out of date, they should all of that content to the rewards.

Ok so i have opened 50 packs pf the new set out of 80. Still no tribute to the doomed or spell saku :(

Got spell saku

Dragon beatdown is surprisingly excellent for grinding up levels with any character, winning vs standard duelists very consistently without a skill required 

I have 63 packs left of Chaotic Compliance and I have received only 2 URs. 

This is why I hate this game. It probably took me 2-3 months to get those 130 packs.. All I want is 1 copy of BLS for the super synth deck.. 

15 hours ago, Grimey said:

I have 63 packs left of Chaotic Compliance and I have received only 2 URs. 

This is why I hate this game. It probably took me 2-3 months to get those 130 packs.. All I want is 1 copy of BLS for the super synth deck.. 

Why bother that set is trash

3 Eliminating the League

3 Psychokenis

3 Black Illusion Ritual

2 Tribute to the Doomed

3/4 Psychic (Destructotron and the 1700 guys)

2 Senju 

3 Bird

2 Relinquished 

X Dekoichi

Something like this looks incredibly fun / competitive to play. Impossible to build so I'm currently playing a budget variant of it which is still Ok. You can do it with mirror Wall, Magical arm shield, Divine wrath: really just the idea is to have insane amount of monster removal

Best skill is Switcheroo

Psychokinesis and Mirror Wall trigger it

I'd honestly love to play psychics on this but I'm just too piss weak worried that all that life point costs is too much in a format with 4000 life lol. Psychokinesis though is a amazing card for psychics and there isn't really much comparable to it in this game right now. 

78040_200w.jpg

if this card comes to duel links I will buy out the pack it's in 

possibly one of my favourite cards in the game, incredibly balanced 

9 minutes ago, dexer008 said:

I'd honestly love to play psychics on this but I'm just too piss weak worried that all that life point costs is too much in a format with 4000 life lol. Psychokinesis though is a amazing card for psychics and there isn't really much comparable to it in this game right now. 

You arent really using the other psychics pay costs tbh outside of Destructotron which is expensive (so that's more of a tech to out burn etc, than that youre actually going to use it a lot). Lp does come up, but you can also use league to discard a dead psychokenis, and by running them out of monsters you don't take damage (so you may need more traps: mirror wall, the quickplay saku etc.)