Jazz

Goat Mafia - Day 9 - Town Wins!

»JC.    4973

@mark

markus is bad at mafia; not scum indicative in itself

markus is contradicting himself within a span of two sentences; worth looking into

i think darkblaze is a good candidate for a scum pairing with nick.

• Upvote 2

mark    3105
5 minutes ago, iSlickz said:

@mark i dont think darkblaze is scum (yet) and I'm still undecided on you 

there are bigger fish to fry and if you are convinced darkblaze is scum then give us something more concrete and valuable in the days to come 
(blaze has a bad habit of throwing out omgus votes jsyk) 

we don't know how bomb works so francis throwing out a plan or town trying to plan around it isn't a good idea

I'm confident that people going after me at this point are just bandwagoning. I'm suspicious towards francis/markus, but darkblaze comes in out of nowhere and votes me for, essentially, pointing out his shitty logic. If this is just a omgus vote then I expect him to unvote and come to serious contributions, I might revisit my point. But as of now he seems like half-floating, coming in to drop a vote on someone who's already getting heat, not using solid logic, which I can see the perfect scum strategy for floating later on. Does this seem like a town move to you, or do you think I'm overreacting here? Also seems to soft defend Kahu with shitty logic, who's also getting heat. 'Yeah he's a good town in previous game', what kind of argument is that really? I wasn't sure on Kahu before, but if Darkblaze turns scum, there's a good possibility Kahu is as well because of him defending him here with shitty logic. 

• Upvote 2

»JC.    4973

Still down to kill any one of these 3

francis

j

underwood

• Upvote 7

slickz    4309
1 minute ago, mark said:

I'm confident that people going after me at this point are just bandwagoning. I'm suspicious towards francis/markus, but darkblaze comes in out of nowhere and votes me for, essentially, pointing out his shitty logic. If this is just a omgus vote then I expect him to unvote and come to serious contributions, I might revisit my point. But as of now he seems like half-floating, coming in to drop a vote on someone who's already getting heat, not using solid logic, which I can see the perfect scum strategy for floating later on. Does this seem like a town move to you, or do you think I'm overreacting here? Also seems to soft defend Kahu with shitty logic, who's also getting heat. 'Yeah he's a good town in previous game', what kind of argument is that really? I wasn't sure on Kahu before, but if Darkblaze turns scum, there's a good possibility Kahu is as well because of him defending him here with shitty logic. 

yeah well I have three terrible votes on me so I know how you feel 

him protecting kahu is definitely interesting 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JC. said:

Still down to kill any one of these 3

francis

j

underwood

Why are you acting like the moron in those worldstar hiphop videos who just shot "Worldstar Worldstar" All you're trying to do is antagonize me and stir the shitpot. I'd get it somewhat if it were funny, but this just pathetic 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Flacko    2143
4 minutes ago, JC. said:

@mark

markus is contradicting himself within a span of two sentences; worth looking into

where did i contradict myself!

• Upvote 2

mark    3105
16 minutes ago, DarkBlaze557 said:

Wow, you came at me about the Kahu thing, yet I'm jumping on a bandwagon? Okay.

"Voting me for being all over the place: that's called playing the game." Did you even read the context I said that in? I literally said you were all over the place because you have stated all game that policy lynching someone is a huge no-no, yet now when I defend Kahu because people want to policy lynch him, that makes me scum. So now your opinion on policy lynching has changed, because that's "playing the game?"

Do you even know how to read? Or do you just constantly skim posts, find things out of context, and say "hey guys, I can't be scum because this guy said he'd fuck a sheep?"

No one wants to policy lynch Kahu. People think he's scum. Policy lynching is when you lynch someone who you think is town but you dislike something they did. No one who wants to vote Kahu, does it because they think he's town floating..... they do it because they think he's scum. If you turn out scum then I believe them because of you defending him. If you don't, I'll give him the chance to post more since like I said, while I dislike him policy lynch pushing Tyranno, I think the floating itself is justified. Note how you try to put words into my mouth and make it seems like I'm contradicting myself. My only connection to Kahu is you. Not him floating. Not a policy lynch. I know you're not stupid so you can't play that card either.. 

• Upvote 2

Flacko    2143

you know sometimes i feel bad for francis because everyone always bullies him

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

+Mascis    4554

house of cards is overrated fam

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

mark    3105
10 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

LOL, it isn't a logical conclusion at all. The logical conclusion is Jazz assigned roles randomly and with scum at 6 it's more likely than usual that the role landed on a scum player.

I didn't think it was possible but you're underestimating Jazz here. He's the type to put much effort into this, so he'll make sure to at least try to make the game balanced, not just 'lol randomly throw powerroles to possible 6 scum and see what happens.'

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Markus said:

Maybe that's why he's doing so well in KotF people feel guilty 

• Upvote 2

Flacko    2143

francis i was defending you and you negged me. maybe u need to calm down and breathe my man. posi vibes remember?

• Upvote 2

+Sophocles    3077
3 minutes ago, mark said:

No one wants to policy lynch Kahu. People think he's scum. Policy lynching is when you lynch someone who you think is town but you dislike something they did. No one who wants to vote Kahu, does it because they think he's town floating..... they do it because they think he's scum. If you turn out scum then I believe them because of you defending him. If you don't, I'll give him the chance to post more since like I said, while I dislike him policy lynch pushing Tyranno, I think the floating itself is justified. Note how you try to put words into my mouth and make it seems like I'm contradicting myself. My only connection to Kahu is you. Not him floating. Not a policy lynch. I know you're not stupid so you can't play that card either.. 

I understand your complete flip-out at the mention of the world policy lynch better now, but that's not what a policy lynch is

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Policy_Lynch

• Upvote 4

DarkBlaze557    2106

@mark In what way is lynching a floater not considered a policy lynch? I don't think anyone agrees with his GoldenTyranno vote, but there have been many people that did say that they'd be okay with that and I don't see people jumping on them? The only reason votes are still on Kahu are because he hasn't been back to change his vote/defend himself. This, to me, translates as a policy lynch, not scum, because he had a viable reason to be gone.

My logic as far as him being a "helpful townie" in previous games is literally there just to say "he's capable of contributing." It's not my reason to not vote him, it's my reason to say this is and should be considered a policy lynch.

If he comes up scum after he actually has a chance to post, then fine. Lynch the shit out of me for being wrong.

• Upvote 2

Flacko    2143

friends forever

• Upvote 2

Flacko    2143

i just tried on really high heels and like, its like they give you balance to stand on the tippiest tip of your toe but like your feet are basically vertical. felt like i was gonna break my ankle. 

• Upvote 3

Gosick    49

they really hurt your toes and ankles imo

• Upvote 3

»JC.    4973

markus i dont remember the exact post but there was something weird you did with people being scum and town at the same time?

i think it could have just been a misunderstanding of what connections imply

• Upvote 1

mark    3105
13 minutes ago, JC. said:

@mark

True but are we going to risk it? My current plan is see what happens to Francis/Darkblaze first and if they're both scum, I'll give Markus a pass. No way they're aligning like that. Alternatively could be the case that Francis is town and Markus and Darkblaze are both bad scum for bandwagoning... but no way to verify that atm.

12 minutes ago, iSlickz said:

yeah well I have three terrible votes on me so I know how you feel 

him protecting kahu is definitely interesting 

I think we can at least say that going after Kahu before going after Darkblaze is unwanted because lynching Kahu gives 0 information either way.

11 minutes ago, Markus said:

where did i contradict myself!

'These people don't even know they're....'

9 minutes ago, iSlickz said:

you give the actual francis j underwood a bad name 

Still waiting for the next season to come out, I'm rewatching everything before that to get into it again

6 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

I understand your complete flip-out at the mention of the world policy lynch better now, but that's not what a policy lynch is

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Policy_Lynch

Thanks for letting me know, I just assumed the definition based on the context people used it in, which seemed like policy lynching = lynching people who done something wrong, such as misclaim, or being annoying. Anyway, I'm still against it, since I only want to lynch people who I suspect of being scum.

8 minutes ago, Markus said:

Are we bullying? No, this is mafia. You're just looking for people to take you seriously rather than people who you think are scum. Which is probably why you're going against me as well, which MAY give you an excuse for being very bad town - but I'm still not convinced. 

• Upvote 2

Flacko    2143

yeah they put a little bit of pressure on my heel. like imagine your foot being forced a little bit into a weird shape. yuck. wasn't so bad for my toes it was just my weight on them.

• Upvote 3

+Mascis    4554
4 minutes ago, Markus said:

i just tried on really high heels and like, its like they give you balance to stand on the tippiest tip of your toe but like your feet are basically vertical. felt like i was gonna break my ankle. 

best post in the thread

• Upvote 4