Gosick    49

nah, wear them for long enough and you'll feel your toes mad hurting

• Upvote 3

Gosick    49

might only be with closed ended ones tho, those sandal lookin ones prob don't

• Upvote 3

mark    3105
7 minutes ago, DarkBlaze557 said:

@mark In what way is lynching a floater not considered a policy lynch? I don't think anyone agrees with his GoldenTyranno vote, but there have been many people that did say that they'd be okay with that and I don't see people jumping on them? The only reason votes are still on Kahu are because he hasn't been back to change his vote/defend himself. This, to me, translates as a policy lynch, not scum, because he had a viable reason to be gone.

My logic as far as him being a "helpful townie" in previous games is literally there just to say "he's capable of contributing." It's not my reason to not vote him, it's my reason to say this is and should be considered a policy lynch.

If he comes up scum after he actually has a chance to post, then fine. Lynch the shit out of me for being wrong.

People think that, the way in which he does it, first pushing for a mislynch on Tyranno, then stating 4x that he's not going to be able to play, to be scum indicative. There are people that are actually floating and they aren't being called out. But it's the way in which he does it, that people think it's suspicious. That said I didn't agree with it, but now that I've linked you and him together, that is for me enough reason to suspect him, but only if you turn scum. There's no world in which I'm lynching him over you. Don't mention how helpful someone is in previous games. Strong players can literally both deceive entire teams. You out of all people should know that since the game you mentioned and the only one we played together, is the same where we got deceived by rei/francis teaming up. So you wanting to let strong players alive is very suspicious within itself, given that I've just played that game with you and you probably still feel bad out it. At least I do, I don't like losing. 

• Upvote 2

Flacko    2143
3 minutes ago, mark said:

Are we bullying? No, this is mafia. You're just looking for people to take you seriously rather than people who you think are scum. Which is probably why you're going against me as well, which MAY give you an excuse for being very bad town - but I'm still not convinced. 

i wasn't referring to the mafia plays i was reffering to how people just say bad things about him for no real reason. it's very mean and goes against the will of our god nubwis. yes people actually bully him lol. just look at islickz. he said something about the show house of cards and thats kinda mean. like if someone said someone i respected enough to identify with wouldn't like me that would be really mean.

• Upvote 2

mark    3105
Just now, Markus said:

i wasn't referring to the mafia plays i was reffering to how people just say bad things about him for no real reason. it's very mean and goes against the will of our god nubwis. yes people actually bully him lol. just look at islickz. he said something about the show house of cards and thats kinda mean. like if someone said someone i respected enough to identify with wouldn't like me that would be really mean.

I've stated multiple times I think he's a good player, he's getting a ton of votes in KotF atm, he just got MVP. I don't know what your beef is with this, if you want to suck his dick more than go ahead, we won't stop you. Until you get lynched, that is.

• Upvote 3

Faint    5855

slickz isnt bullying hes just going tunnel vision mode, which he tends to do as town generally

• Upvote 2

Flacko    2143

shut the fuck up mark. why the fuck does duelistgroundz have to be so fucking negative? don't know why you wanna defend people getting salty over a shitty game of mafia. do you know how childish that is? it's a game my man. you're literally insulting me for being nice to my friend. i usually don't get salty over mafia until people start throwing insults around so could you please fucking stop that? honestly who the fuck wants to be apart of something negative? people literally told me not to play mafia because "everyone is always nasty to eachother over there". but i wanted to play anyways and have fun with my friends and instead of that there's people like you who want to give me a rough time for trying to play nice. literally people like you are why JC left mafia. he literally said "its always negative". you need to realize that being a cunt to people is never productive. just fucking stop it.

• Upvote 3

Flacko    2143

posi vibes my man. nubwis is our true god.

• Upvote 2

Imb4 Markus' scum mates told him to do your best Tyranno impersonation to throw people off. Too much Markus shining through though.  

• Upvote 2

mark    3105
3 minutes ago, Markus said:

shut the fuck up mark. why the fuck does duelistgroundz have to be so fucking negative? don't know why you wanna defend people getting salty over a shitty game of mafia. do you know how childish that is? it's a game my man. you're literally insulting me for being nice to my friend. i usually don't get salty over mafia until people start throwing insults around so could you please fucking stop that? honestly who the fuck wants to be apart of something negative? people literally told me not to play mafia because "everyone is always nasty to eachother over there". but i wanted to play anyways and have fun with my friends and instead of that there's people like you who want to give me a rough time for trying to play nice. literally people like you are why JC left mafia. he literally said "its always negative". you need to realize that being a cunt to people is never productive. just fucking stop it.

'omg people are so mean' shut the fuck up. You want to blame me for, idk, saying JC leaves mafia because of me? I'll give you this, JC is currently playing, and he has already told he likes me. That you're giving me all this shit itself is a dick move. I stated it how it is, you're sucking his dick atm, that's not an insult, that's a fact. DG has always been about telling the truth to people so if you don't like that, just fuck off. I'm being a cunt for saying I think Francis is a good player? I am supposedly bullying him? Your logic makes as much sense as I expect from you. You're taking this game way too seriously. Take a walk to cool down or something. I could also pull the 'People such as you were glad Me. got banned', who was a friend of mine as well, and a very good poster in general. Don't even dare to accuse me of people leaving this site. I'm no where near as negative or a cunt as you make me out to be. You're wrong and you're mad at me for telling you that you're wrong. I'm literally someone who gives everyone a chance, something even GoldenTyranno can attest to, back when everyone was still hating on him (maybe even now still). I take it as an insult that you try to paint me off as something I'm clearly not, which you're obviously doing out of frustration for this game, quite possibly because I pointed out your plan of bandwagoning and the fact that the mislynch you're trying to push on me doesn't seem to work since people can actually think for themselves. 

• Upvote 3

mark    3105

My current list of scums is:
- Darkblaze
- Francis
- Markus

In that order 

• Upvote 2

Flacko    2143
2 minutes ago, mark said:

'omg people are so mean' shut the fuck up. You want to blame me for, idk, saying JC leaves mafia because of me? I'll give you this, JC is currently playing, and he has already told he likes me. That you're giving me all this shit itself is a dick move. I stated it how it is, you're sucking his dick atm, that's not an insult, that's a fact. DG has always been about telling the truth to people so if you don't like that, just fuck off. I'm being a cunt for saying I think Francis is a good player? I am supposedly bullying him? Your logic makes as much sense as I expect from you. You're taking this game way too seriously. Take a walk to cool down or something. I could also pull the 'People such as you were glad Me. got banned', who was a friend of mine as well, and a very good poster in general. Don't even dare to accuse me of people leaving this site. I'm no where near as negative or a cunt as you make me out to be. You're wrong and you're mad at me for telling you that you're wrong. I'm literally someone who gives everyone a chance, something even GoldenTyranno can attest to, back when everyone was still hating on him (maybe even now still). I take it as an insult that you try to paint me off as something I'm clearly not, which you're obviously doing out of frustration for this game, quite possibly because I pointed out your plan of bandwagoning and the fact that the mislynch you're trying to push on me doesn't seem to work since people can actually think for themselves. 

Because of behavior like "lmao you're sucking his dick faggot", not you in particular. And yeah, I know DG is about telling the truth, and I don't think it's true to say that me standing up for my friend is something wrong, or "dick sucking" rather. Game play has nothing to do with that, it's literally sportsmanship, and Me. wasn't a very good sportsman either. Me. was destroying the game quality and bullying people too (me, actually). Again, I never said /you/ were negative, I said that type of behavior was negative. Mark I think that saying I'm sucking dick is definitely not positive or helpful. Also I'm not even referring to the game at all. 

• Upvote 2

mark    3105
17 minutes ago, Markus said:

literally people like you are why JC left mafia. he literally said "its always negative".

2 minutes ago, Markus said:

Again, I never said /you/ were negative

You know what, I'm not going to argue with a literal 17-year old. Just fuck off.

• Upvote 2

+Mascis    4554

i wonder how grimey would do in mafia lol

• Upvote 4

mark    3105

@JC. Apparently you hate me and I'm the reason you 'left'. Yet you don't hate me and you're still playing. No beef between us right? k thx. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Markus said:

Markus if you are town you are fucking up big time get it together because your outburst is giving scum ammunition to get you mislynched. If your scum though I'd expect they are throwing you under the bus.

»JC.    4973
1 minute ago, Mascis said:

fffffffffffffffffffffffff

i forgot the name change shenanigans happened in the pokemon discord and was sure u were grimey

rip

• Upvote 2

»JC.    4973

everyone here is a wonderful person :wub:

• Upvote 2

Flacko    2143

Oh my god.

• Upvote 1

mark    3105
3 minutes ago, Mascis said:

he probably wouldn't like the format 

• Upvote 2

+Mascis    4554
Just now, JC. said:

fffffffffffffffffffffffff

i forgot the name change shenanigans happened in the pokemon discord and was sure u were grimey

rip

<3 <3 <3

1 luv

• Upvote 1