Jazz

Goat Mafia - Day 9 - Town Wins!

+JC.    4778

alright it looks like everything calmed down we can resume with a mafia game now if you want

• Upvote 1

mark    3104
Just now, Francis J Underwood said:

If i die im pretty sure youre wrong on all 3

I'm right on at least 2. Either that or my reads are waaay off. 

• Upvote 2

mark    3104
Just now, JC. said:

alright it looks like everything calmed down we can resume with a mafia game now if you want

You're supposed to not be here. And it's supposed to be because of me. Just silly markus things... 

• Upvote 2

Mascis    4429
Just now, mark said:

it day one

• Upvote 4

mark    3104
Just now, Mascis said:

it day one

Have you even read Markus' posts? 

• Upvote 1

+JC.    4778

wrong on all 3?

@Francis J Underwood

you have a strong town read on darkblaze?

please provide a five paragraph essay with the intent to persuade the town

remember to include an introduction and conclusion, and that each paragraph should be 8-12 sentences long. use of examples and advanced literary techniques will be part of the grading process.

• Upvote 7

42 minutes ago, mark said:

I've stated multiple times I think he's a good player, he's getting a ton of votes in KotF atm, he just got MVP. I don't know what your beef is with this, if you want to suck his dick more than go ahead, we won't stop you. Until you get lynched, that is.

Eh tbf I have a first round bye essentially

3 minutes ago, mark said:

Your reads are way off. But we can take that to Gambling Groundz

2 minutes ago, Mascis said:

it day one

Rekt #irony

• Upvote 6

Just now, JC. said:

wrong on all 3?

@Francis J Underwood

you have a strong town read on darkblaze?

please provide a five paragraph essay with the intent to persuade the town

remember to include an introduction and conclusion, and that each paragraph should be 8-12 sentences long. use of examples and advanced literary techniques will be part of the grading process.

Still easier than my legal writing assignment. 

Darkblaze isn't setting off my scumdar or acting any differently than what i expect from him. When I called him over for overgeneralizing my reads, he agreed and retracted. That's exactly the same type of reaction that frustrated me when I was scum trying to get him to say something scummy so I can push a mislynch on him. 

• Upvote 2

As for markus, maybe I'm pocketed but hes taking a ton of heat for associating himself with me both in terms of votes and posts. Inb4 perfect info he knows im town and is trying to stay on the right side of lynches. On top of that, he has also used good logic in calling certain players out that I agreed with. I'll go back and find the post before I start working.

• Upvote 2

On 1/27/2017 at 4:50 PM, Markus said:

so you're sure u have 0 reads on rei whatsoever even after he push ppl who u may or may not agree with? you're telling me that u cannot think rei is town or scum by pushing on francis or anything like that r u sure theres nothing u can come up w/ bc francis has been involve in a lot. just making sure u have 0 reads whatsoever. u know u can do like "i kind of lean this way but im not sure" things but just wondering if you are exactly 0% sure what rei could possibly be, like a 50 50 town or scum chance at this point by u u dont see him posting anythign that could be credible information dictating his possible alignment in this game? is that it? not anythign whatsoever bc i dont know if u know but rei usually say siome thing then leave he prob wont be posting tooo much this whole game but he drops itty bitty teensy weensie hintsie wintsies. u sure u cannot read him at all rn? just amkin sure? r u sure ur not aligning urself with someone who rei has scum read depending on someone's flip or something like that by not giving a read at all on someone so u can choose to switch up between yes or no later on in the game bc that seems a little bit fuckin scummy if i do say so myself and yues i do say so.

This post was the one I was referring to 

• Upvote 2

mark    3104
2 hours ago, Markus said:

i want to trust rei but i want to see alignments first.

• Upvote 3

mark    3104

> Markus blames me for wanting to see if rei sticks with his votes (takes a few hours, half a day at most)
> Then, MUCH later on, he wants to wait for allignments to form himself (which may take 2 days, may not even happen at all)

Yeah we can all see where this one's going. I'm okay with lynching either Darkblaze, Francis or Markus today, preferably Darkblaze for melting down against me. 

• Upvote 2

ニック    14

Someone want to remind me when I targeted nelrick because iirc I said I think he might have targeted himself and that's all regarding him.

I think silver is just trying to make me a target with that, Malcolm likes him as town. Im getting the feeling Malcolm will be scum this game with silver.

Also I only read up to page 24 end. Houghts I'd be active then backread later

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, mark said:

> Markus blames me for wanting to see if rei sticks with his votes (takes a few hours, half a day at most)
> Then, MUCH later on, he wants to wait for allignments to form himself (which may take 2 days, may not even happen at all)

Yeah we can all see where this one's going. I'm okay with lynching either Darkblaze, Francis or Markus today, preferably Darkblaze for melting down against me. 

For the post you quoted of markus's I'm pretty sure you're reading it incorrectly. 

As for the other two, i'll leave those to markus to explain given I want to see the rxn myself

• Upvote 2

Hey, Veteran players I could use your experience and judgment right. What would a scum Mark wanting to bus his weakest link(Markus) look like? Is there any reason why this theory would not fit current events? Fos Mark. 

• Upvote 2

ニック    14
6 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

This is all a pack of nonsense. I would never blind a power randomly unless I had a shot of confirming town or scum. Perhaps the real Greedy Bastard still believes Nelrick is scum or was scum himself perhaps Japnick who thought he would be smart and jump on the Nelrick bandwagon and now can't undo it to hit me. 

Here it was. So I jumped on the nelrick bandwagon by suggesting he targeted himself and by voting a different player, of which you referred to that player as "probably not expecting the game to start when it did but the next day".

Sounds like a soft defense and a redirect if I ever heard one.

unvote, vote tyranno

You sound like you're trying to stretch the truth which makes you scum. Ggnore

• Upvote 2

ニック    14

Also I really like the idea you flip scum I vote your bud you defended. Reminds me of how another game went.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ニック said:

Also I really like the idea you flip scum I vote your bud you defended. Reminds me of how another game went.

Your cold. Cold as fuck not even close.

• Upvote 2

+JC.    4778
12 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

@JC. who should I pass the bomb to and why. Please use quote citations and give full and detailed explanations

idt you can pass the bomb after you die

bomb should be passed to whoever comes in 2nd place on the lynch and it should be detonated immediately imo

it effectively gives the town a double lynch, means we will get to use the power (consider a late game where everyone barring a confirmed town has held the bomb), prevents us from giving scum a control over who holds the bomb, and, assuming it is a town power, prevents any world where scum has weird powers that can affect it's use, such as a Bait Doll

• Upvote 2

Gosick    49

I'm going to sleep now and won't be on for most of tomorrow b/c I've got a box tournament to win, I'll have to make an early vote because of this, sadly. I don't really like to hedge any bets before I get as much info as possible but for now I'll say that I've picked up on mark being particularly defensive, so I'll cast my vote on him, bad reason i'm aware, just trying to be as helpful as i can at this stage.

vote mark

nightnight xoxo

• Upvote 4

mark    3104
34 minutes ago, Gosick said:

I'm going to sleep now and won't be on for most of tomorrow b/c I've got a box tournament to win, I'll have to make an early vote because of this, sadly. I don't really like to hedge any bets before I get as much info as possible but for now I'll say that I've picked up on mark being particularly defensive, so I'll cast my vote on him, bad reason i'm aware, just trying to be as helpful as i can at this stage.

vote mark

nightnight xoxo

32 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Unvote JC.  for now but I have my sights on Mark.

> Bandwagoning. There's no solid reason to lynch me yet except for 'he's active'.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, mark said:

> Bandwagoning. There's no solid reason to lynch me yet except for 'he's active'.

Exactly why I'm not lynching you yet. I'm also hoping to get input from players who are better than me on the subject first.

• Upvote 1