ACP

LackeyDGZ Feature Request Thread

»ACP    33417

Features that are already planned:

- Adding OCG cards

- Making the zone background thing nicer looking

- An official DGZ cube for cube drafting

- Some sort of ranking system (ie elo)

Realize that we can't completely redesign the core elements of the program, but if you have any suggestions for new features, post them below.

+Gemstone Mine    2596

is there anyway to change the search engine to by default search for the inclusion of whatever you type instead of having to go over to name includes?

That would substantially speed up making a deck

»ACP    33417
6 minutes ago, Gemstone Mine said:

is there anyway to change the search engine to by default search for the inclusion of whatever you type instead of having to go over to name includes?

That would substantially speed up making a deck

Not easily, but it may be possible some day. That's a good suggestion though.

»ACP    33417

I plan to bring the forbidden/limited list up to date by the end of today. I will let everyone know once it's done.

»Noelle    5847

gonna post this here so we remember for later

a voice feature for the future would be cool and in terms of simulating irl tournament play would go beyond both dn and ygopro

lackey already allows you to connect to skype but skypes fading into discord so it would prob have to change to that

atm people hook up to play here on discord anyway, which is why the voice idea is more for the future if it gets competitive ranked etc

»ACP    33417

Yeah, it's something that I'd have to contact the lackeyCCG original developer about. I'm not sure how easy that is to do, but of course for now we can just use the DGZ discord channel for voice chat.

»ACP    33417

Zones such as deck, graveyard, banished, extra deck, are not on on the table. They are in a series of tabs. I find that the most effective way to move cards from one zone to another is with drag and drop. Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

mark    3105

I think that'll make cheating in warring easier though? 

+Gojira    1706
32 minutes ago, Exiled said:

Yo is there a way to make your deck face up in the deck tab as a default?  Hate having to flip it every time I look into my deck 

Instead it might be better to reduce the number of clicks to reveal your deck, which should be possible.

»ACP    33417

I'll see what I can do to generally make the process of searching cards easier.

Skully    20

Can you add a command for shuffling? The YVD in me keeps pressing ctrl s

»ACP    33417
1 hour ago, Skully said:

Can you add a command for shuffling? The YVD in me keeps pressing ctrl s

Type "/shuffle deck" into the chatbox (without quotes).

Jazz    5327

It would be cool if the extra deck and the main deck were on the table and you could click them. I know it's functionally not that important, but it would feel more realistic. Just a thought.

»ACP    33417
12 minutes ago, Skully said:

No way to make it a command?

It's also a chat macro. Right above the log box, you'll see a bunch of buttons that say "high roll?", "/roll", "/draw5", etc. Over to the right, there's one for /shuffle deck. It means that you can shuffle your deck at any time with just one click.

10 minutes ago, Jazz said:

It would be cool if the extra deck and the main deck were on the table and you could click them. I know it's functionally not that important, but it would feel more realistic. Just a thought.

That's generally not possible with the way that things currently are. The best that I could do would be to make the face-up extra deck a "pile" on the table rather than a zone in the tabs. That sure whether that's overall better or worse though.

»ACP    33417

It wouldn't be too hard to do, it's just a pain in the ass to implement. Very tedious.