• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
Achimou

Carolina Games Summit 2017 YuGiOh Constructed Tournament

4 posts in this topic

Hey, everyone! 

Join us February 4th & 5th at Carolina Games Summit for a YuGiOh! Constructed Deck Tournament! 

TCG tournaments must meet specific guidelines for use in the event. Duelists must
ensure that their Decks meet these requirements before entering an event. A Duelists Deck includes their Main Deck, and may include a Side Deck and/or an Extra Deck.
A Duelist may not have more than three copies of any card included in their Main Deck, Side Deck, and Extra Deck
combined.

The basic Yugioh! rules, guidelines, same Ban Lists and all that good stuff. 

Any questions, comments or concerns? Come check us out @

Registration $20.00

Sponsored by:

See you there!

Oh by the way, moved to the right section as well. 'Rulings & Organized play' is for in-game rulings, 'Tournaments and Events' is for... tournaments and events.

This isn't a violation of rule 10, @mark. From the rules: No advertising your website or fishing for social media follows. It's fine to talk about upcoming tournaments or link to articles. But no, "Hey guys check out my website," or, "Subscribe to me on youtube." You may place one text link to a non-monetized social media account of yours in your signature if you would like, but that is the only exception to this rule.

Just now, ACP said:

This isn't a violation of rule 10, @mark. From the rules: No advertising your website or fishing for social media follows. It's fine to talk about upcoming tournaments or link to articles. But no, "Hey guys check out my website," or, "Subscribe to me on youtube." You may place one text link to a non-monetized social media account of yours in your signature if you would like, but that is the only exception to this rule.

It literally said. 'Sponsored by:  ', followed by a link that had nothing to do with the event. I shouldn't have removed the first link though, my bad.