Markus

For only 60 dollars

+Markus    2148

I can teach you all the combos for rapid pedophile take down.

Hello, I'm Markus, an internet enthusiast and pedophile bait. I absolutely have no money or job whatsoever! I watched my laptop get fried in front of me and I could have really used a hard drive a few months back. I just posted on duelistgroundz on my phone. I posted and posted and posted until I got lots of pos rep and had fun! I really wanted to be able to make posts easier. I wanted to get the most pos rep in the world - Like rei. The only problem was that I had no money. I tried every method to get a decent job. I tried taking classes so I could get certifications. I tried applying to work at grocery stores, but I just wasn't seeing the success that I wanted. I thought I just had to graduate. I thought there was more. But what were those things? Those critical things that could get me $$$ so I could buy things I needed.

One day I met buckwheatloaf.

Everything he had been trying to do was wrong!

Yeah writing this parody, I can't fit in all the details without breaking character. Ahem.

So a couple months ago I met a user named buckwheatloaf on this site. He used to post about killing the Jews and being a Nazi and whatnot, and I saw his posts and just laughed. He posted regularly in YGO but everywhere else he was really fucking weird. Lol some really odd stuff happened with this guy. I remember during thanksgiving bucky sent me a status that said "Got u a raccoon for thanksgiving!" with a painting of a raccoon he drew, and guess fucking what? There was an actual raccoon at my fucking house on thanksgiving. What the fuck. I started getting really weird and uncomfortable vibes from Bucky, but I just brushed it off as a coincidence. I still think it is, but you know, it's still pretty funny lmao. Yeah eventually bucky and I had become sort of friends because I supported his shitposting and he liked that. One day he sent me a message called TYRANNO IS CREEPING ON US because as we all know, you cannot hide any single post, topic, status, or section from TheGoldenTyranno. He ended up pming me a pretty awkward situation, which I decided to see if it was legit or not. I thought it was pretty funny actually.

and umm wanna play a little game? im home alone for a couple days cuz my mom went on a vacation to see family so i made a collar from an old belt. U decide if it stays on or comes off kk

to which I responded with

it stays on bc u look so cute in it. but not ur shirt tho it has to come off.

this was me testing how serious this was, and you know, he listened, he showed me pictures of him in a collar with his shirt off. Bucky and I talked for a little while and asked if he could buy me stuff, and you know, I admit, it was kind of dumb, but I agreed to it. I gave him my address for him to send me things. I could have really used that $60 hard drive. I was sick of just using my phone, or currently, I am stuck with windows XP.

Recently, buckwheatloaf has probably figured that I told you guys that I was gonna have him buy me things. He left the DGz discord and he hasn't responded to the Tyranno is creeping on us PM in 4 days. It's kind of spooky. I made kind of a joke out of things, but yeah he knows where I live. That's kind of scary. I had asked MMF if I could use his address but I never got an answer from him. lol. I think I'll be alright though, after all I do martial arts, Texas has laws that if he breaks into my home I can kill him and I have some pretty cool pocket knives to chop him up with if he actually comes after me.

Anyways this smash'd thread is to show everyone that buckwheatloaf is a pedophile, as I'm underage. I also have naked pictures of him that I will post in the loyalist section. I'll link it in the thread.

Remember, you can buy me a new hard drive for only $60. :3

Thanks.

You can ask me any questions relating to the situation. I'll even screenshot the whole PM between us.

Behold the "safe for work" (basically non dick or asshole) imagery that I will put into a spoiler.

SORRY! REDACTED! I WAS PAID MORE MONEY! ISN'T IT FUN BEING A GREEDY PIECE OF SHIT?!

You guys also should have nominated me for king of the forum.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

mark    3104

'hey guys look I'm whoring myself out.... but joke's on them, cause I'm underage!'
'please don't bully me'

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Jazz    5024

Are you sure that dude's >=18?

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5024

Idk man I get that you're technically underage at 17 but a 22 year old hitting on a 17 year old is not what I think of when I picture a pedophile

Color me disappointed in this "SMASH"

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

»ACP    33397

I guess I'm the only one who finds it funny that every alt-reich person who joins DGZ is a huge pervert?

• Upvote 11

Jazz    5024

Fuck this is how you know Trump has won. The word "huge" has lost all meaning. Now the garden variety perverts are considered "huge perverts". America is fucked.

Edited by Jazz
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ACP said:

I guess I'm the only one who finds it funny that every alt-reich person who joins DGZ is a huge pervert?

Ahmm Winter joke above

• Downvote 3

Nelrick    2391

You know what i have mixed feelings about this since buckwheat could legit have some sort of autism.

But i think so do you so it sort of balances out. Enjoy being a (slightly richer) online faggot (magnet).

• Upvote 6

FVFRYTHFNG    344
3 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Idk man I get that you're technically underage at 17 but a 22 year old hitting on a 17 year old is not what I think of when I picture a pedophile

Nah this dude has form, there was this kid who joined pojo/dgz at like 15 (I think he was banned for multis) and buckwheats cozied up to him pretty fast. I think he even mentioned meeting him irl + going to locals with him, be very interesting to know the intricacies of that relationship. I've also seen some very sus PMs, and this guy once sent me a long winded message about being in love with some mexican dude, idk if that dude was underage. I just thought this man was crazy but it the Pedo angle makes a lot of sense in retrospect, should have clocked earlier.

• Upvote 5

»ACP    33397
5 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Fuck this is how you know Trump has won. The word "huge" has lost all meaning. Now the garden variety perverts are considered "huge perverts". America is fucked.

Let me tell you, buckwheatloaf is a HUGE pervert, believe me. Such a big pervert you wouldn't even believe it. A tremendous pervert. And I know plenty of perverts, ok?

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, ACP said:

Let me tell you, buckwheatloaf is a HUGE pervert, believe me. Such a big pervert you wouldn't even believe it. A tremendous pervert. And I know plenty of perverts, ok?

There is something about you. I can't put my finger on it. You should run for President

+Markus    2148

My favorite part is that I didn't even get any money.

• Upvote 2

+Satchmo    3220

LOL I'm in another discord channel with buckwheats, let's see what happens

Grimey    8111

So is the Smash that you asked an autistic kid for "nudes"; meaning you're definitely more autistic (and possibly even homosexual)* than him? Because it definitely isn't that he bought you things and sent you "nudes" as you led him on and encouraged him to do these things. 

*there is nothing wrong with being homosexual 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Grimey    8111
3 hours ago, Jazz said:

Agreed 

• Upvote 1

+Satchmo    3220

I'm pretty sure buckwheats saying "I'm wearing a color for you master, tell me if it comes off" is him initiating it

+Digbick    7241

Grimey is an ancap

Confirmed 

• Upvote 2

website is bad    2170

its the current year and grimey is mad about something and entirely incorrect.

thank god for this bastion of normalcy in our uncertain world

• Upvote 9